Donald Trump and US politics

Trusting news you read...
TWEEDLEDUM: The sky is green.
YOU: Okay.

Reading news, then trusting a "bias checker" website...
TWEEDLEDUM: The sky is green.
YOU: Is he telling the truth?
TWEEDLEDEE: Certainly!
YOU: Okay.

Verify with primary sources when possible, with multiple sources when not. Always maintain skepticism and use critical thinking.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
We are at war with the globalist and the media is on the globalist side because the globalists are the largest shareholders of said media. They own all of it. These news networks operate at a loss but that doesn't matter because with consolidation and other income streams from real businesses, its net profit overall. http://elitedaily.com/money/the-worlds-10-largest-media-conglomerates/

I don't blieve anything they say and listen to Trumps full speeches and make up my own mind. As you should to. God gave you a brain use it not rely on pudits who tell you what to think.

Whats a globalist you ask? One world government with a small cable of elites and their companies and their progeny ruling us forever. (think feudalism world wide) 99% of the people mired in destitution and poverty with no hope of middle class. It's why they are flooding formerly middle class societies with hordes of unskilled labor. Divide and conquer and put you over the barrel. more Huxleys Brave new world right now to control us but later will turn to 1984.

Havnt you guys ever wondered why elites are bestys with Saudi Arabia? A total totalitarian familial regime who has been accused of sponsoring all this terrorism fuckery and where they kill you for saying anything out of line? Thats what they have in mind for us.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Feb 6, 2017, 8:11:29 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
We are at war with the globalist and the media is on the globalist side because the globalists are the largest shareholders of said media. They own all of it. These news networks operate at a loss but that doesn't matter because with consolidation and other income streams from real businesses, its net profit overall. http://elitedaily.com/money/the-worlds-10-largest-media-conglomerates/

I don't blieve anything they say and listen to Trumps full speeches and make up my own mind. As you should to. God gave you a brain use it not rely on pudits who tell you what to think.

Whats a globalist you ask? One world government with a small cable of elites and their companies and their progeny ruling us forever. (think feudalism world wide) 99% of the people mired in destitution and poverty with no hope of middle class. It's why they are flooding formerly middle class societies with hordes of unskilled labor. Divide and conquer and put you over the barrel. more Huxleys Brave new world right now to control us but later will turn to 1984.

Havnt you guys ever wondered why elites are bestys with Saudi Arabia? A total totalitarian familial regime who has been accused of sponsoring all this terrorism fuckery and where they kill you for saying anything out of line? Thats what they have in mind for us.
Something I'd like to add...

People often dismiss this as a conspiracy theory, because they can't imagine a small cabal dominating an entire hostile population. And they can't; that's why they need compliance. I mentioned the formula earlier: majority volunteer, small minority under direct control.

Are most of the people in, say, CNN, willing thralls of a small cabal of elites? Of course not. But a few key people in CNN help shape its policy and corporate culture, and set the tone. Everyone else complies. Herd mentality. Groupthink.

Politics is downstream from culture. Always look at the culture first. Ask why. Ask what is achieved. Ask who is behind it.

I don't think the Left has a monopoly on this shit. Look at Bush, the Iraq war, the WMD lie that began at the CIA and ended on CNN. It's a bipartisan problem. Don't turn a blind eye to when "your side" does it.

Lastly: not a single cabal. Several competing ones. The strong ones try to capture both political parties simultaneously, ex: military-industrial complex. Normally, however, sided with one party or the other; competing interests.

Critical thinking. Always. Don't be a sheep. Fuck groupthink.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Feb 6, 2017, 10:14:40 PM
Left does not have a monopoly at all. They surrendered to same people republicans have just less recently, probably with Clintion made full conversion of the party. Thats what Bernie Sanders movement was all about - even left knows something is rotten. The Trump and Tea party phenomena are the right wing response to their corrupted leaders. At the end of the day it's the same phenomena the people want self rule not 90% of policy being written and decided by global elites. Just a different view of how the people view things. Left is government should solve all ills. Right says thats impossible let a truly free market reign keep government away. As of now neither has taken power and probably wont.

The global elites natual ally is the left because they can enrich themselves with big governments power and grants of discretion while right wants nearly no government. But they'll never give left anything.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Feb 6, 2017, 10:53:05 PM
About the media agents I think they are mostly aware if not on take (operation mockingbird never ended). People say they are leftists. Then why do they never cover leftist causes? I mean like millions of homeless. Millions in prison. Anti war. Ghetto conditions. High costs of education. Labor issues. etc? Naw man they aint left at least not in the traditional sense. Unless you consider multicultural issues left they do cover that almost exclusively because its divide and conquer. Being multiracial and I dont fit in a slot maybe I'm sensitive to it more than others but that seems to be all media covers is divisions to keep us hating one another while global elites do their thing unopposed and uncovered.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Feb 6, 2017, 11:14:13 PM
If someone said they couldn't support Hillary because she's an asshole, would that statement even warrant response?
Never underestimate what the mod community can do for PoE if you sell an offline client.
Some people voted for Trump because he's a bully and an asshole. They believe everything went to shit so they need a drastic measure to turn things around.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Xavderion on Feb 7, 2017, 12:51:10 AM
How is he an asshole? I'd much prefer a speak your mind type than whispering sweet nothings and shiv you in the back type like most of these typical polticains

Obama was a sweetheart but bombed 7 muslim countries - turned one from most stable ME country with high literacy and equal rights to a apocalyptic Jihadi playgound and tried a second one before Russia steped in. Is that what you like?

Is it because he wants to temporaly halt refugees until vetting is in place? Yeah I guess thats much worse than killing 3 million Muslims since Clinton/Albright. Derp.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Feb 7, 2017, 1:10:14 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
How is he an asshole? I'd much prefer a speak your mind type than whispering sweet nothings and shiv you in the back type like most of these typical polticains

Obama was a sweetheart but bombed 7 muslim countries - turned one from most stable ME country with high literacy and equal rights to a apocalyptic Jihadi playgound and tried a second one before Russia steped in. Is that what you like?

Is it because he wants to temporaly halt refugees until vetting is in place? Yeah I guess thats much worse than killing 3 million Muslims since Clinton/Albright. Derp.

You can't survive in the New York construction industry if you're not an asshole. Obama is a very likeable guy despite being somewhat of a warmonger. It's all about perception, not about what you actually do.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Xavderion on Feb 7, 2017, 1:18:52 AM
Symbolism over substance. You saw how media reacted when trump said hey wev'e done bad things too (e.g. 65 coups and 20 million dead after WW2) People love their delusions and love to be fooled

I'm not one to bag on religion because its disrespectful and some decent philosophy is in there, but it's why its survived deep into 21st century.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Feb 7, 2017, 1:45:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info