[2.6] LL Ele Wander Raider ~ Insane clear speed/Shaper/Guardians - 225k Barrage tooltip

From there ill just ignore u since ur doing some shady stuff to influence player to follow some specific things. Its not like im telling ppl to buy Foe Bite ive told many many time this not worth it they are better with a good ele wand.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Last edited by philophil on Mar 27, 2017, 12:08:41 PM
"
philophil wrote:
From there ill just ignore u since ur doing some shady stuff to influence player to follow some specific things. Its not like im telling ppl to buy Foe Bite ive told many many time this not worth it they are better with a good ele wand.

And it's clear you think you know more than program specifically designed to calculate dps and are too ignorant and stubborn to load your build into it to validate.

To restate my point and the entirety of this discussion - assuming all affixes are t1:
Spell/flat/flat or Spell/flat/WED > Foe bite > spell/hybrid/WED

IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Mar 27, 2017, 12:16:16 PM
so u think that ur doing things wrong???? u said u loaded my build into it n i showed u its not calculating number correctly?? what can i do that u cannot do?
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
about the wand its all a matter of gear but yeah in most case spell/WED/flat to lightning would be better, but the more flat u can put on ur gear the better increase become.
"
philophil wrote:
so u think that ur doing things wrong???? u said u loaded my build into it n i showed u its not calculating number correctly?? what can i do that u cannot do?

I am telling you to load PoB and manipulate your build in any way you like, then copy paste the wands I listed and tell me what PoB says gives the most DPS. ALL I changed was one gem to give you more barrage dps and you're acting like I removed half your gear pieces with something else.

THEN if you do not believe those results, buy the wands you copied pasted to validate in game.

I do not think I could be more clear than this:
PoB gives as close to accurate results and predictions as possible giving the way the in-game dps display works.

Copy paste data for wands

"

spell/hybrid/WED
Imbued Wand
Unique ID: 15962bbc0998d95f5e06aef9b56879bfe4cb84612ef0793b3ca2384ea702671f
Item Level: 81
Quality: 20
Sockets: B-G-B
Implicits: 1
37% increased Spell Damage
118% increased Spell Damage
42% increased elemental damage with weapons
Adds 0 lightning damage
13% increased Attack Speed
38% increased Critical Strike Chance
+38% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier

"

spell/flat/flat
Imbued Wand
79% increased Spell Damage
Adds 61-106 fire damage
Adds 13-166 lightning damage

"

spell/flat/WED
Imbued Wand
79% increased Spell Damage
42% increased elemental damage with weapons
Adds 13-166 lightning damage

"
about the wand its all a matter of gear but yeah in most case spell/WED/flat to lightning would be better, but the more flat u can put on ur gear the better increase become.
No, I'm saying with your gear set, regardless of which version of the tree you have aura or wand nodes, flat light or even flat fire will be stronger than hybrid spell damage. 42 WED is also roughly equal to the max flat fire roll.
Last edited by Nephalim on Mar 27, 2017, 12:24:38 PM
lol so i would have to buy wands far overpriuced because i show how good wander is. Then try them??? I already showed u man POB is not 100% true has much has u will try im not gonna follow that bullshit in the end that 6t1 ele wand doesn't exist so till then Foe Bite is better, but i still sugguest that ppl use lel wand its far more better in therm of $$$ investment.
lol ur not even factoring the 50% inc dmg hidden mod on Choir of the storm n also the fact that we have massive lightning pen.
"
philophil wrote:
lol so i would have to buy wands far overpriuced because i show how good wander is. Then try them??? I already showed u man POB is not 100% true has much has u will try im not gonna follow that bullshit in the end that 6t1 ele wand doesn't exist so till then Foe Bite is better, but i still sugguest that ppl use lel wand its far more better in therm of $$$ investment.

My main point is this:

"
No, I'm saying with your gear set, regardless of which version of the tree you have aura or wand nodes, flat light or even flat fire will be stronger than hybrid spell damage. 42 WED is also roughly equal to the max flat fire roll.

After you said this - which is flat out wrong and misleading for players wishing to play this build:
d3sden0va Is likely not a dedicated wand player but even he could see hybrid < flat ele.

"
philophil wrote:
"
d3sden0va wrote:
"
philophil wrote:
dream wand would be :t1 spell/t1 hybrid/t1WED

T1 Hybrid is better than t1 lightning really? That's surprising.

yes because the more flat u have from auras/ring the better those increase dmg become n the less good another flat is.

"
philophil wrote:
lol ur not even factoring the 50% inc dmg hidden mod on Choir of the storm n also the fact that we have massive lightning pen.

You realize PoB correctly calculates penetration right and even the 50% on crit right?
Last edited by Nephalim on Mar 27, 2017, 12:28:11 PM
no its doesn't calculate it, it can't even calculate crit correctly.
Last edited by philophil on Mar 27, 2017, 12:28:34 PM
I want to go with raider and dont want to craft my wand, rather buy it. I found this one:

Adds 41 to 81 Cold Damage P?
Adds 8 to 163 Lightning Damage P?
craftedCan have multiple Crafted Mods
crafted42% increased Spell Damage
crafted12% increased Attack Speed
crafted26% increased Critical Strike Chance
total: 79% increased Spell Damage

For 11ex on Legacy. Can anyone tell me, if this price is ok? Because there is very similar for 28ex. Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info