[2.6] LL Ele Wander Raider ~ Insane clear speed/Shaper/Guardians - 225k Barrage tooltip

Also pls tell me what my total dmg atm with all flask up PC+frenzy+BR
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
"
philophil wrote:
Also what was ur point??? flat vs hybrid? whatever man i could be wrong on that but really going that far just to try to priove me wrong its just sad.

here's for ur enjoyment: FLAT IS BETTER THEN HYBRID SPELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, that was my point. And what's sad is you thinking you know better than everyone else, including a program then finally admitting you 'could be wrong'?

Comedic. I hope no one actually went out and wasted money on a spell/hybrid wand for this build.
I did not have to go far, It took minutes to load the wands into PoB and 2 hours to convince someone as ignorant as you it was correct.

"
philophil wrote:
Also pls tell me what my total dmg atm with all flask up PC+frenzy+BR

Go load your build in the tool to make sure I don't "manipulate" numbers in my favor.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Mar 27, 2017, 12:31:21 PM
ignorant??? i fucking invented that build son, i know far better then u how to optimize it n ur still following that tool who doesn't factor choir correctly i don't think i need to say more then that.

Edit : btw i have 59.7 CC w/o CC gem so ur also wrong on that

So ive proved u wrong twice do u still need more evidence that POB is not the god of poe?
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Last edited by philophil on Mar 27, 2017, 12:37:08 PM
"
philophil wrote:
ignorant??? i fucking invented that build son, i know far better then u how to optimize it n ur still following that tool who doesn't factor choir correctly i don't think i need to say more then that.

Edit : btw i have 59.7 CC w/o CC gem so ur also wrong on that

59.7*.88 = 52.536

Do you understand crit is checked twice? One for crit and one if it actually hits based on accuracy but the in game display does not calculate the hit check portion?

Maybe you should brush up on crit mechanics:
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Critical_strike

"

Statements like this are only proving my point. How can anyone read drivel like this and think of you as anything but? I would rather not explain this further to save you some embarrassment.
Last edited by Nephalim on Mar 27, 2017, 12:43:35 PM
i asked u a simple question tell me my CC u know better what i was asking n ur got proved wrong so u should stop giving stupid info. Still not proved ur point still doesn't factor Choir correctly otherwise u would have told me the right nomber stop making number on the go.
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
philophil wrote:
ok tell me what my crit chance after all my flask are up on ly flask n aura no PC

52.27%

Keeping in mind PoB multiplies your in game crit by your accuracy because this is how it mechanically is done. The in-game CC counter is actually wrong unless you have 100% hit.

Seeing as you somehow have 87% hit rate with golem on a crit build, your in game CC is 60.0804597701.

So thats what u said now u bring differant ACC number n crit. Is it really worth destroying ur credibility just to try to prove someone wrong?

I can too make number on the fly here's a exemple: EVERYONE WHITE IMBUED WANDS GIVE MORE DMG I HAVE 95% CRIT CHANCE N 2m TOOLTIP DPS
Last edited by philophil on Mar 27, 2017, 12:46:17 PM
"
philophil wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
philophil wrote:
ok tell me what my crit chance after all my flask are up on ly flask n aura no PC

52.27%

Keeping in mind PoB multiplies your in game crit by your accuracy because this is how it mechanically is done. The in-game CC counter is actually wrong unless you have 100% hit.

Seeing as you somehow have 87% hit rate with golem on a crit build, your in game CC is 60.0804597701.

So thats what u said now u bring differant ACC number n crit. Is it really worth destroying ur credibility just to try to prove someone wrong?

Apparently basic math and game mechanics are too complicated for you to understand. You need to understand basic crit mechanics and realize the in-game CC counter does not factor ACC into your crit chance.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Critical_strike

52.87/.88 = 60%
75.11/.88 = 85.35%
Last edited by Nephalim on Mar 27, 2017, 12:53:17 PM
Dude i just showed that ur bringing different number every time thats the point here not ur bullshit progam now. Im just pointing out the obvious ur making number opn the fly. Thats is missleading ppl.
"
philophil wrote:
Dude i just showed that ur bringing different number every time thats the point here not ur bullshit progam now. Im just pointing out the obvious ur making number opn the fly. Thats is missleading ppl.

I have fully proven PoB calculates CC correctly. If you do not believe me, go load it for yourself.

The differences in numbers is foe bite has enough ACC to raise you to 88% where as the other wands I tested obviously did not have ACC from the hybrid phys/acc roll.

I do not expect anyone else reading this discussion to have any doubts on the validity of PoB considering I gave you the exact CC numbers in game after accounting for accuracy.

"
52.87/.88 = 60%
75.11/.88 = 85.35%
Last edited by Nephalim on Mar 27, 2017, 1:01:50 PM
Lol ur still trying to prove ur point??? u gave 2 time different number n even swapped gem but w/o saying anything at that point we can all see that POB is not the faulty thing here, its mostly u for liying n hidding fact to ppl. GJ to u, at least now i know who's wrong not the progam but the retard behind it trying to prove is point.
Last edited by philophil on Mar 27, 2017, 1:04:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info