[2.6] LL Ele Wander Raider ~ Insane clear speed/Shaper/Guardians - 225k Barrage tooltip

"
AVtime1 wrote:
"
Worst_luck wrote:
"
AVtime1 wrote:
anyone has a wand for sale? im really having a hard time choosing what wand to buy from poe.trade what i have atm is this

Craft the wand yourself, check my wand crafting guide. Takes about 4 ex.

i have the 4ex budget for the wand. the problem is that i dont have the masters at lvl 8.

This is why you use a trusted master service you can usually find on the forums.
"
grambram wrote:
Thank you so much for the nice build, i ve enjoyed it very much - crafted everything by myself :) but i am really afraid of patch 3.0...

The build is still fine.
but how we survive without instant leech and with even less ES then before? :d
"
but how we survive without instant leech and with even less ES then before? :d

You can go life-based and what do you mean without instant leech? vinktars was just an added bonus, our leech on raider comes from tree.
i meant u can't instant leech ur ES now since Vaal Pact don't work with ES, so its pretty hard for ES builds to tank anything
"
i meant u can't instant leech ur ES now since Vaal Pact don't work with ES, so its pretty hard for ES builds to tank anything

Ah yeah, I was assuming everyone knew ES was garbage so you had to go life based. Ele wander is still very strong though.
can someone show a health version of this build i just spent my whole night converting to this and its probably not even viable since es got destroyed and no val pact.
"
can someone show a health version of this build i just spent my whole night converting to this and its probably not even viable since es got destroyed and no val pact.

Mathil did a life scion version of this build, but i dont decide yet if its better scion or this raider version for a wander...I wanna start one but i dont know which ascendancy its better yet....Scion dont care about reflect
Last edited by yissus on Aug 21, 2017, 4:59:49 PM
"
yissus wrote:
"

Mathil did a life scion version of this build, but i dont decide yet if its better scion or this raider version for a wander...I wanna start one but i dont know which ascendancy its better yet....Scion dont care about reflect

I don't find reflect to be an issue with vinktar's and the Yugul pantheon here in 3.0, even without playing Scion.

I can add that I played this build last league and now playing a QotF life-based Pathfinder. Works great, although Mathil's version might be better (at least with budget gear). Nothing compares to this LL version though.. so much fun.
If I get enough cash I'll try to bruteforce this build with max ES rolls on all gears :D

My attempt to reconstruct this build in 3.0 in path of building
https://pastebin.com/JyYDV9QD
Last edited by nieven on Sep 19, 2017, 5:19:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info