[2.6] LL Ele Wander Raider ~ Insane clear speed/Shaper/Guardians - 225k Barrage tooltip

Also im playing with POB rightnow and no it doesn't factor Choir of the Storm 50% in dmg on crit. And it also doesn't factor the pen from Wise oak. so what u can do is apply a -20% res to ur ennemy when u calculate the dmg.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Last edited by philophil on Mar 27, 2017, 1:12:00 PM
"
philophil wrote:
Lol ur still trying to prove ur point??? u gave 2 time different number n even swapped gem but w/o saying anything at that point we can all see that POB is not the faulty thing here, its mostly u for liying n hidding fact to ppl. GJ to u, at least now i know who's wrong not the progam but the retard behind it trying to prove is point.

I can see now you are too ignorant to educate. You should be grateful I took the time to at least try. You clearly did not deserve the time. You are truly worse than the clan in the signal shot thread. While confrontational and arrogant, at least they were not wholly ignorant to game mechanics.

Every point you have presented I have fully refuted and all you can do is sit back and whine about the fact I changed one gem even though the numbers came out symmetrical. I have asked you multiple times to load the program for yourself so you can control the variables but alas.

You may have been able to achieve impressive numbers but I am truly sorry for the people who follow your advice on gearing and game mechanics.

"
philophil wrote:
"
d3sden0va wrote:
"
philophil wrote:
dream wand would be :t1 spell/t1 hybrid/t1WED

T1 Hybrid is better than t1 lightning really? That's surprising.

yes because the more flat u have from auras/ring the better those increase dmg become n the less good another flat is.

You also seem to think the in-game crit chance counter is correct even through raising your accuracy does not change it and use it as a way to discredit PoB which is actually calculating it right.

"
philophil wrote:
Also im playing with POB rightnow and no it doesn't factor Choir of the Storm 50% in dmg on crit. And it also doesn't factor the pen from Wise oak.

In fact it does calculate 50% lightning damage when crit. If you duplicate the item but remove the line affix of it, you will see it is a dps drop.

I will concede it does not calculate wise oak yet but it clearly shows that because all affix lines are red meaning they are not being calculated yet because it is a relatively new item and based on a conditional on your resistances.

You need to add the following line into the item description:
"
damage penetrates 20% of lightning resistance
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Mar 27, 2017, 1:14:25 PM
"
philophil wrote:
about the wand its all a matter of gear but yeah in most case spell/WED/flat to lightning would be better, but the more flat u can put on ur gear the better increase become.

This is 100% true.

That said you don't reach the breakpoint where hybrid becomes better than flat lightning even with a fully maxed build.
the fact that ive not talk about all that Crit mechanic is because its something that already everyubody know when playing this game. U really think that i have played that much time n invested that amount on a build w/o knowing those mechanic???

U just don't like the fact that ive showed many time that ur a liying n giving different number everytime w/o any clear info of why ( thats called missleading ppl). So next time u try to prove ur point just be honest instead of acting like a cunt.

At this point im done with it. Ive provided a useful build n i never manipulated gear or number to make sure im 100% honest with ppl but if this is what this game has turn into ill just stop posting n helping ppl in here. So sad to see how that community is turning into.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Last edited by philophil on Mar 27, 2017, 1:17:34 PM
"
philophil wrote:
the fact that ive not talk about all that Crit mechanic is because its something that already everyubody know when playing this game. U really think that i have played that much time n invested that amount on a build w/o knowing those mechanic???

You clearly don't if you think the in game CC counter is accurate.

"
U just don't like the fact that ive showed many time that ur a liying n giving different number everytime w/o any clear info of why ( thats called missleading ppl). So next time u try to prove ur point just be honest instead of acting like a cunt.

As I said, you are free to us PoB to validate my numbers though I doubt anyone will give a thought about you say in the future regarding wand choice or game mechanics.

"
At this point im done with it. Ive provided a useful build n i never manipulated gear or number to make sure im 100% honest with ppl but if this is what this game has turn into ill just stop posting n helping ppl in here. So sad to see how that community is turning into.

You will be missed, really.
Last edited by Nephalim on Mar 27, 2017, 1:18:25 PM
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
philophil wrote:

"

As I said, you are free to us PoB to validate my numbers though I doubt anyone will give a thought about you say in the future regarding wand choice or game mechanics.

where did i said that??? i asked u for my CC in game so its a thing we can both compare in game n on pob since POE doesn't show ur effective CC.
Pls Worst_Luck Delete my build info on this thread main page im off from here im done helping ppl who have 0 respect for others.
"
philophil wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
philophil wrote:

"

where did i said that??? i asked u for my CC in game so its a thing we can both compare in game n on pob since POE doesn't show ur effective CC.

How many times do I need to post this:

"
52.87/.88 = 60%
75.11/.88 = 85.35%

Assuming foe bite:

In-game gives the following:
Your in game CC without power charges and ICS is 85.35.
Your in game CC without power changes and w/o ICS is 60%.

PoB gives the following:
Your true CC factoring in ACC is 52.87 w/o ICS.
Your true CC factoring in ACC is 75.11 with ICS.

Last edited by Nephalim on Mar 27, 2017, 1:22:26 PM
Anyone got an optimal PF version of the tree?

Still struggling to figure out what to take for Merc bandits too.
Hi, I'm a new player thus my question might not be the smartest - why don't you pick Wand damage (+ tempest blast/fussilade) from the top of the skiltree?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info