[2.6] LL Ele Wander Raider ~ Insane clear speed/Shaper/Guardians - 225k Barrage tooltip

"
philophil wrote:

has much has i respect u, ur number are bullshit because fire dmg we both know its semi-rip for this build cuz we have massive lightning pen. Also depend because both wand pĥys/ele require a different tree.

I am literally loading your exact build into PoB and running the numbers through. It would not take much time to validate the numbers by swapping the wands I listed unless you think you can do numerical analysis in your head better than a program can.

You can say PoB is wrong and you can do the analysis better in your head, on the fly, in which case I will kindly disregard anything you say past this point or you can say the tree is different but the comparisons were done on your current foe bite tree so the elemental damage should not be benefiting more than the physical obviously.

IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Mar 27, 2017, 11:40:15 AM
Dunno why u still think that POB is god, ive showed to many ppl that this tool is only a TOOL. That stuff doesn't even calculate Choir of the storm correctly, so to me if that is a obvious mistake, so i cannot trust that cuz i dunno all the other stuff who are calculated wrong.

Ive showed overtime that numbers that i provide are tested in game n that i can provide video or screenshot everytime to prove wrong to ppl who doesn'T believe it, yes it require me to waist currency to prove someone wrong but hell noone will do that for us, so i don't mind doing it for the greater good.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Last edited by philophil on Mar 27, 2017, 11:48:44 AM
"
philophil wrote:
Dunno why u still think that POB is god, ive showed to many ppl that this tool is only a TOOL. That stuff doesn't even calculate Choir of the storm correctly, so to me if that is a bvious mistake, so i cannot trust that cuz i dunno all the other stuff who are calculated wrong.

Ive showed overtime that numbers that i provide are tested in game n that i can provide vdieo or screenshot everytime to prove wrong to ppl who doesn'T believe it, yes it require me to waist currency to prove someone wrong but hell noone will do that for us, so i don't mind doing it for the greater good.

PoB clearly calculates choir. Maybe it did not in the past but the author is constantly making additions. You can't possibly expect the tool to calculate something that was recently added to the game.

PoB is as close to god as humanly possible. Certainly more than a single person who thinks they can look at two wands and say exactly which will generate more final dps for a given build.

Get the wands I listed and put them into your build. If you still have the spell/hybrid/WED wand then give that a go as well and report back here with your dps benchmarks.
ok tell me what my crit chance after all my flask are up on ly flask n aura no PC

With both tree optimized my old wand was about 2-3% less dmg then Foe Bite
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Last edited by philophil on Mar 27, 2017, 11:53:18 AM
"
philophil wrote:
ok tell me what my crit chance after all my flask are up on ly flask n aura no PC

52.27%

Keeping in mind PoB multiplies your in game crit by your accuracy because this is how it mechanically is done. The in-game CC counter is actually wrong unless you have 100% hit.

Seeing as you somehow have 87% hit rate with golem on a crit build, your in game CC is 60.0804597701.

"
With both tree optimized my old wand was about 2-3% less dmg then Foe Bite

What is your point? That spell/hybrid/wed > spell/flat/flat or spell/flat/wed? It is certainly not the case for your current tree. If you have a save of your prior build with auras from templar then you are certainly welcome to run the numbers for those 2 wands.
Last edited by Nephalim on Mar 27, 2017, 11:59:31 AM
lol u know what im asking, my CC is 85.12%. I know about all that ACC stuff but that also prove ur POB doesn't calculate it correctly
"
philophil wrote:
lol u know what im asking, my CC is 85.12%. I know about all that ACC stuff but that also prove ur POB doesn't calculate it correctly

The calculations were done with added light instead of crit strike gems because the former gave more dps and I wanted to give your build the highest threshold possible when comparing wands.

Why dont you take off the CC gem and tell me what cc you are then?
Last edited by Nephalim on Mar 27, 2017, 12:01:39 PM
why would i follow ur bull shit i don't believe u a sec about that u said u input my build to test number last time. So are u hidding some change when u say that?? cuz im always using inc crit, so that mean that u manipulate result to give them the number u want thats what it is. If u change the setup but still say that u input exactly what im using thats hidding fact from others.
Last edited by philophil on Mar 27, 2017, 12:05:12 PM
"
Nephalim wrote:

I am literally loading your exact build into PoB and running the numbers through. It would not take much time to validate the numbers by swapping the wands I listed unless you think you can do numerical analysis in your head better than a program can.

Oh yeah im lying about what i say lol here the proof that ur hidding fact

"
Nephalim wrote:

I am literally loading your exact build into PoB and running the numbers through

"
philophil wrote:
why would i follow ur bull shit i don't believe u a sec about that u said u input my build to test number last time. So are u hidding some change when u say that?? cuz im always using inc crit, so that mean that u manipulate result to give them the number u want thats what it is. If u change the setup but still say that u input exactly what im using thats hidding fact from others.

Wow, you need to calm down,
I swapped one gem and it's clear my numerical prediction was correct.

With CC = 74.26% before factoring in 87% hit
Without CC = 52.27% before factoring in 87% hit

Do you want me to swap back to CC and re run the numbers? They will be lower but the strength of the relative wands will be the same.

Better yet, why dont YOU load your own build through pob and compare the wands yourself with the tool and then in game again to validate.
Last edited by Nephalim on Mar 27, 2017, 12:08:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info