[2.6] LL Ele Wander Raider ~ Insane clear speed/Shaper/Guardians - 225k Barrage tooltip

Anybody has for sale good wand for crafting with guide from first post? I have serious problems finding one at poe.trade (don't now how to set filter to show only wands good for trade). IGN: ThisKittyIsGoingPlaces
multimod death cry its worth it
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Thank you :)
"
Yuutindio wrote:
When it comes to mapclearing - everything is fine.

But when it comes to Bossfights at RED Maps - I die 'kinda' instantly. I died as a one shotted at UBER LAB :(

6 FC/ 3 PC - Flask - 60k Barrage Tooltip but only 4.8k ES :X.
(Auras: Haste, HoI, HoT, Anger, Wrath, Disc)

When I compare my Gear to most of the guys at poebuilds, I should be fine.

But the lack of ES and stun immunity (Raiders phasing helps alot) plus low dps get me killed all the time. As far as I understand this Build, offense/dps is our defense. But how can I improve?

mastercraft %ES on ur ring n get energy from within, also ur glove have really low ES.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
"
slickepinnen wrote:
"
philophil wrote:
dream wand would be :t1 spell/t1 hybrid/t1WED

Thanks, so for my next upgrade, change wnad or 6L my shav?

both are good to upgrade, but also keep in mind when ur shopping for wand that AS is important since the build take most of is dmg from aura.
"
hollowfiedxx wrote:
"
hollowfiedxx wrote:
How do you deal with porcupines when you don't crit (as a raider)

Just died from Porcupines offscreen on a hardcore character...
Is it a must to run CWDT-IC on hardcore to deal with them

Anyone able to give me insight? Build felt amazing.. just want to know how people deal with porcupines... is Immortal Call with 0 charges and Granites enough ?

u have to get some Cold dmg on 1 ring to shatter those bastard also yes CWDT-IC is something some run.
"
d3sden0va wrote:
"
philophil wrote:

T1 Hybrid is better than t1 lightning really? That's surprising.

yes because the more flat u have from auras/ring the better those increase dmg become n the less good another flat is.
"
philophil wrote:
"
d3sden0va wrote:
"
philophil wrote:

yes because the more flat u have from auras/ring the better those increase dmg become n the less good another flat is.

This is not true at all.

Assuming all suffixes are: 38 crit, 38 multi, 13 ias

Foe bite: 2.45
Onslaught barb: 2.41

spell/hybrid/wed: 2.4
spell/light/fire: 2.58
spell/light/WED: 2.58
Brood chant after multi mod: 2.07

Spell damage, and high lightning and fire generally overpowers the much rarer spell/hybrid + wed combination. flat ele also rolls twice as commonly as WED and thrice as commonly as the top tier hybrid affix.

The great thing about crowns is that you do not need a 360 exalt wand to do damage and in fact a much cheaper spell/ele wand will do 70-85% of the damage for less than 8 exalts.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Mar 27, 2017, 11:33:02 AM
If anyone has a decent wand for sale, let me know. IGN = man_of_memes
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
philophil wrote:
"
d3sden0va wrote:

This is not true at all.

Assuming all suffixes are: 38 crit, 38 multi, 13 ias

Foe bite: 2.45
spell/hybrid/wed: 2.4
spell/light/fire: 2.58
Brood chant after multi mod: 2.07

Spell damage, and high lightning and fire generally overpowers the much rarer spell/hybrid + wed combination. flat ele also rolls twice as commonly as WED and thrice as commonly as the top tier hybrid affix.

The great thing about crowns is that you do not need a 360 exalt wand to do damage and in fact a much cheaper spell/ele wand will do 70-80% of the damage for less than 10 exalts.

has much has i respect u, ur number are bullshit because fire dmg we both know its semi-rip for this build cuz we have massive lightning pen. Also depend because both wand pĥys/ele require a different tree.
Last edited by philophil on Mar 27, 2017, 11:34:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info