[2.6] LL Ele Wander Raider ~ Insane clear speed/Shaper/Guardians - 225k Barrage tooltip

"
Changed added lighting to inc crits and Hydra went a lot smoother, but still way slower then i though i would kill it.

Skyforths + Choir gonna boost DPS that much? How big of a DPS gain i can expect? 20%? 30%?

tryed some stuff in PoB but im not rly experienced with it but after putting Choir and Skyforths on i went from like 7.2 to 5.9k ES, thats pretty bad ofc rare gloves can change some but not that much.

I have 6.5 with a level 27 discipline. Will be 28 when I get a l4 empower in there. That+gloves should do it for you, since you have more ES on your belt/rings than me and I'm not using EFW or any ES jewels (although my gloves are 266es, I slammed hybrid on them :D)
Still with choir and skyforths i would need to replace my rings and maybe belt since i would need more resists to fill the hole after rare boots + get more lighting resist for choir crit chance.

Anyways atm at around 30 EX, so still missing some.

Can anyone well-acquainted with PoB tell me DPS diff between SKyforth Choir combo and Rare + Chayula? how much % would it be?
"
Still with choir and skyforths i would need to replace my rings and maybe belt since i would need more resists to fill the hole after rare boots + get more lighting resist for choir crit chance.

Anyways atm at around 30 EX, so still missing some.

Can anyone well-acquainted with PoB tell me DPS diff between SKyforth Choir combo and Rare + Chayula? how much % would it be?

1.8m without empowered auras/haste or choir. 2.76m with choir without empowered auras/haste. 3.2m with everything.
so its like double DPS with the Skyforths and Choir + Empowers :O
"
so its like double DPS with the Skyforths and Choir + Empowers :O

Yeah going from 45% to 95% crit chance will do that.
"
Pali wrote:
"
Have you linked your tree before?

He linked the POB code:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MRZAVGbMsUQiemvvp5iE5Erip70b3OxKVB9Z9UeANZU/pub

how do u open that in POB. sorry am new to POB
import/export build, the last blank on that page is a place to paste the code.
Any tips for Chimera fight? Im getting raped at cloud phase with just 7k ES. Its like 2 hits and then im dead.

Rest of guardians going pretty smooth.
I think I am really freaking dumb...

How do you get all that dps from that wand? You get + spell damage on it but kinectic blast is an attack, and barrage is also an attack, so it doesn't benefit from increased spell damage... am i missing something here?

I think I am
IGN gubert
"
Gubert wrote:
I think I am really freaking dumb...

How do you get all that dps from that wand? You get + spell damage on it but kinectic blast is an attack, and barrage is also an attack, so it doesn't benefit from increased spell damage... am i missing something here?

I think I am

"Increases and Reductions to Spell Damage also apply to Attacks"

From equipping Crown of Eyes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info