[2.6] LL Ele Wander Raider ~ Insane clear speed/Shaper/Guardians - 225k Barrage tooltip

"
d3sden0va wrote:

If you want to make this build work properly you need good gear and a good character. Level to 90, put money into your belt/rings because those will fix your ES a lot. Get your gems leveled. It will come together. If you don't want to make that investment, we can't help you.

yea.. I guess that's true. I used faster restart on rings, instead of more ES. cuz usually that's what I need, I don't usually leech.

I feel like this whole LL thing is really squishy tho. anything below 10k ES.. and I shouldn't be looking at end game content. and leech is unstable and unreliable, sometimes amazing, sometimes ur dead. ES goes up and down like a vu-meter..

and then I just discovered that chaos damage will wreck LL.. I thought we're immune as long as we have the shield up. haha. so wrong of me. I got completely wrecked by a simple desecrated ground map. I was like.. why do I get some sort of DoT?.. where is this invisible damage coming from? oh, look, desecrated ground can actually damage me.. wut?????? nooooo......

one of the reasons I never play life builds is chaos damage. which I find complete nonsense, u can't add much resists, u can't properly mitigate that. so if we're not immune to it the game is often unplayable.

so dunno, LL seems like a huge investment for a bit of fun on a small assortment of maps, it can't handle red maps, it can't do anything hard. cuz we're a glass cannon. any significant hit will wreck the build, even some insignificant plummeting ursas from hell..
Last edited by monkeyonyourtonsils on Apr 9, 2017, 10:55:00 AM
"
"
d3sden0va wrote:

If you want to make this build work properly you need good gear and a good character. Level to 90, put money into your belt/rings because those will fix your ES a lot. Get your gems leveled. It will come together. If you don't want to make that investment, we can't help you.

yea.. I guess that's true. I used faster restart on rings, instead of more ES. cuz usually that's what I need, I don't usually leech.

I feel like this whole LL thing is really squishy tho. anything below 10k ES.. and I shouldn't be looking at end game content. and leech is unstable and unreliable, sometimes amazing, sometimes ur dead. ES goes up and down like a vu-meter..

and then I just discovered that chaos damage will wreck LL.. I thought we're immune as long as we have the shield up. haha. so wrong of me. I got completely wrecked by a simple desecrated ground map. I was like.. why do I get some sort of DoT?.. where is this invisible damage coming from? oh, look, desecrated ground can actually damage me.. wut?????? nooooo......

one of the reasons I never play life builds is chaos damage. which I find complete nonsense, u can't add much resists, u can't properly mitigate that. so if we're not immune to it the game is often unplayable.

so dunno, LL seems like a huge investment for a bit of fun on a small assortment of maps, it can't handle red maps, it can't do anything hard. cuz we're a glass cannon. any significant hit will wreck the build, even some insignificant plummeting ursas from hell..

I mean, I've done all the content in this game (guardians uber shaper etc) with 6.5k es lowlife. Sounds like this build just isn't for you.
Hi guys can anyone with a GG geared LL PF Ele Wander provide a Path Of Building link?

I would like to see what happens if i switch a mirror worthy or at least GG Ele Wand with a nice rolled Piscators.
on the hunt
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MRZAVGbMsUQiemvvp5iE5Erip70b3OxKVB9Z9UeANZU/pub

So what ive link u is my setup already configured vs shaper. U cannot use boss/shaper setup because its not factoring wise oak, so thats why ive setup the res my self at 30/30/0/25 because im also running ele weak. So i have to factor less curse effectiveness, so -10% to all res vs boss from ele weak and also -30% lightning from wise oak.

So vs shaper (not factoring point blank):4.6M dmg
VS normal mobs everything up+ shock (not faqctoring point Blank): 11.2M dmg ( don't forget to input -30% res from wise oak)

Ive put out Ele weak cuz im manualy inputing it so if u want to play with numbers don't forget to but it back up

If u want to calculate Point Blank just add 1 jewel n Edit: 50% Mora Attack Damage
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
"

I played HoWA Raider ST last league, arguably one of the then strongest, and probably still strongest builds this league. Started this league with a similar Ele Crit ST Raider. Second character was a Chaos BV Pathfinder, who deleted bosses.

This build is, compared to all the builds I've played, probably the strongest/fastest map clearer of them all (yes, including those "red maps" which really aren't that hard).

If you are new to the game/don't fully understand mechanics, and are 'struggling' on progressing from even yellow to red maps... You are probably too inexperienced to play a build as complex as a LL wander. This build has ridiculous map clear/AoE with only a 4 (or 5) link KB.

I do agree it is somewhat squishier than a build like CI HoWA, where I was easily running 10-11K+ ES on average gear, but even with 7-8k It doesn't seem to be a problem since I delete things from 1-2 screens away (KB definitely has further range than ST) and leech is strong. I imagine it's even stronger if I can ever get a Skyforth / Choir as it literally pushes my crit from like 20% to 80-90%+, and allows stronger auras.

Cospri CoC Cold->Fire Trickster:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2576559
Divine Ire Trickster:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2459778
"
schraegstrich wrote:
Hi guys can anyone with a GG geared LL PF Ele Wander provide a Path Of Building link?

I would like to see what happens if i switch a mirror worthy or at least GG Ele Wand with a nice rolled Piscators.

I tweaked my current setup to be a bit more min/maxed (replaced all my jewels with my best ones, 21ed all my gems, added a few levels for my last socket, etc). The difference between a piscator's and a T1 Spell/T1 Fire/T1 Lightning/T1 Crit/T1 Accuracy/T1 Attack Speed wand is 25.5% DPS gained.

A few other things I found out from this: t1 accuracy beats t1 multi by a small percentage on my current setup (lots of multi on jewels, no accuracy on rings/gloves) due to the diminishing returns of Multi. T1 Flat Fire edges out T1 WED by a very small percentage on this setup. Not sure what's better at 100% optimized.
LL but no blood magic gems? Im really confused. Can someone explain that?
Prism Guardian gives Blood Magic to gems socketed into it. On Pathfinder version Philo was using aditional Blood Magic gem.

Ok guys, i lvl 91 now with all important gems 20/20 and currencty at 64k barrage and 55k kinetic in HO with auras and Golem and 7.2k ES. Seeems pretty low, also tryed all guardians today and it took pretty long to kill them considering movies where they was melting i dont mention Philo here with his op gear but i saw few CI variant movies with lower HO dps numbers destroying guardians. Shaper was also a total disaster i was killing monsters so slow in ADD Phase that Zana was always dead. Is my passive tree unoptimized or what is wrong? I think i have decent items and i was expecting a lot more from this build.

my profile is open for the skill tree
Last edited by Hejti on Apr 9, 2017, 5:11:16 PM
"
Prism Guardian gives Blood Magic to gems socketed into it. On Pathfinder version Philo was using aditional Blood Magic gem.

Ok guys, i lvl 91 now with all important gems 20/20 and currencty at 64k barrage and 55k kinetic in HO with auras and Golem and 7.2k ES. Seeems pretty low, also tryed all guardians today and it took pretty long to kill them considering movies where they was melting i dont mention Philo here with his op gear but i saw few CI variant movies with lower HO dps numbers destroying guardians. Shaper was also a total disaster i was killing monsters so slow in ADD Phase that Zana was always dead. Is my passive tree unoptimized or what is wrong? I think i have decent items and i was expecting a lot more from this build.

my profile is open for the skill tree

Added Lightning over Inc Crits? Your crit is gonna be suuuuper low which makes your investment into multiplier much worse.

And then obviously skyforth choir empowered auras but you know that.

My gear at this moment. I know the rings are trash but i'm really squishy and t15 maps are a pain.

What am i doing wrong . currently 38k KB in HO with auras and golem.

Tree :
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAQHRBx4NfA5cD8QRUBGWFHUXJhmKGdcajxslHU8dgx2qIG4i9CPTJJ0nqSo4LR8vbzBbMHw1uTfUO3w8vj7PQdBFfkZxSVFLrkyzTipQMFBCUUdTNVRHVvpZvFuvX2pfcF-wYlpq-mwLbRlvJ2-ecFJwu3fXePl6hH7dfyt_xoMJg22ExYnTjDaNuY9gj_qTJ5Uulwaaapu1oSKhL6JAoqOkeKTCpr6nK6yXrTOv67QMuMq95r6KwcXB1cM6xKLFKMpKytPQrdDQ037Y1dkT2Vve-N-Y4YjpAuq67BjtP-4O73rw1fT49lv22vsJ_W7-SQ==

Last edited by theforsakenking on Apr 9, 2017, 5:39:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info