[2.6] LL Ele Wander Raider ~ Insane clear speed/Shaper/Guardians - 225k Barrage tooltip

"
d3sden0va wrote:
"
Prism Guardian gives Blood Magic to gems socketed into it. On Pathfinder version Philo was using aditional Blood Magic gem.

Ok guys, i lvl 91 now with all important gems 20/20 and currencty at 64k barrage and 55k kinetic in HO with auras and Golem and 7.2k ES. Seeems pretty low, also tryed all guardians today and it took pretty long to kill them considering movies where they was melting i dont mention Philo here with his op gear but i saw few CI variant movies with lower HO dps numbers destroying guardians. Shaper was also a total disaster i was killing monsters so slow in ADD Phase that Zana was always dead. Is my passive tree unoptimized or what is wrong? I think i have decent items and i was expecting a lot more from this build.

my profile is open for the skill tree

Added Lightning over Inc Crits? Your crit is gonna be suuuuper low which makes your investment into multiplier much worse.

And then obviously skyforth choir empowered auras but you know that.

Worst_Luck was using added lighting thats why i went for it since im following a Raider version for now. Im like half way to Skyforths now but still would need to change a lot of items to get resists with it. I know that Choir + Skyforths gonna be a big DPS boost. That however doesn't explain why a CI guy can kill bosses like 10x faster then me while having lower HO Dps.

That Inc Crit gem gonna change much? Im rly confused now i though it gonna look much better with boss fights.
in short ur trying to play a crit build w/o any crit investment. OFC inc crit will give u more dmg
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
1.So should i respec for another power charge?
2.After getting another Power Charge and Inc Crit gem should it make a visible difference in boss killing?
3.What else should i change to make my bossing experience better, since maps are smooth with KB?

Since im Raider i was just following Worst_Luck setup from his gear section and he was using added lighting.

u don't need to take a extra power charge anyway ur not playing with skyforth.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Ok, thanks

So what i can change/upgrade besides Inc Crit to make killing Bosses faster?
I know that Skyforths + Choir would make big diff but i can't afford it for now, so im trying to improve my Raider version.
Hejtero,

I'm in a similar position to you - next big upgrade is skyforth + choir. Regarding add light or Inc Crit. it does depend on what you prioritised in your tree. In my case a 21/20 Add light outperforms 21/20 Inc. crit with a lot, in any measurement (hideout, with charges, effective dps).
But there are many variables to this, specific to your own setup ofc, so best is always to check for yourself both in Path of Building and in-game.

"
philophil wrote:
no i won't n im tired of ppl asking for it, forget about my setup i asked 3 time that worst_luck delete my pathfinder section on this build guide.

Have you linked your tree before? If so, I'll find it. I'm sorry for bothering you but I would really appreciate it if I could see it! The build maker lists your profile which you've private. Maybe you can give him your tree which he can then put up instead of your profile?
"
Have you linked your tree before?

He linked the POB code:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MRZAVGbMsUQiemvvp5iE5Erip70b3OxKVB9Z9UeANZU/pub
"
Motorbreath wrote:
I run 7 auras with skyforth but was unable to fit in haste. I don't know how you can run 7 with haste. I have all enlighten 4 gems as well.

I currently have the same tree as you and same gem set-up + items and I'm damn short of mana... How do you do it?
Changed added lighting to inc crits and Hydra went a lot smoother, but still way slower then i though i would kill it.

Skyforths + Choir gonna boost DPS that much? How big of a DPS gain i can expect? 20%? 30%?

tryed some stuff in PoB but im not rly experienced with it but after putting Choir and Skyforths on i went from like 7.2 to 5.9k ES, thats pretty bad ofc rare gloves can change some but not that much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info