[2.6] LL Ele Wander Raider ~ Insane clear speed/Shaper/Guardians - 225k Barrage tooltip

Which nodes on the skill tree should I go for first?

Thank you!
"
philophil wrote:
So today ive finaly decided to stop messing with other bow build. So ive optimized the build for the highest efective dmg possible.

Currently after the optimization at : 4.56M dmg vs shaper (with point blank factored 6.84M dmg)

For those who want the dmg vs mob (mostly what other build guide display has there dmg i have 7.34M dmg so with point blank factored its : 11.01M dmg)

so here's the only thing who changed:

Now using ele weak auras instead of empower 4 HOI, and also using added lightning instead of inc crit strike gem. Also im now using a diamond flask.

here's the new tree fully optimized for dmg: https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAAHRCaANfA5IDlwPxBEvEVARlhR1FLAXlhmKGdcajxslHU8dqiSdJ6kqCysKLKYtHy9vMFs0CjW5N0w3Zjt8P3NFfkZxSVFJsUuuTLNSKVXgVvpYWlm8XIpd8l9qX7BgQ2Jaavps520Zbj1vnnBScLt313j5ft1_K3-Af8aCHoMJhMWNuY_6kNaTJ5UglwaaYZu1nMSet6EioS-iQKKjpMKnK60zr-u0DLciuMq-gL6Kvu7BxcHzwzrEosUox53HyslEykrK085w0B_Q0NN-18_ZE9lb35jhiOXm6QLpmOq67BjuDu9674jv6_DV8W30-PZb9tr25_k3-wn9bv5J_xA=

Hi Phil

am following this new gear/gem/tree. i cant seem to run haste and ele weakness same time. pls if u got 1 min can u check my gearing/tree pls. appreciate a lot.
"
KipKun wrote:
"
Gubert wrote:
I think I am really freaking dumb...

How do you get all that dps from that wand? You get + spell damage on it but kinectic blast is an attack, and barrage is also an attack, so it doesn't benefit from increased spell damage... am i missing something here?

I think I am

"Increases and Reductions to Spell Damage also apply to Attacks"

From equipping Crown of Eyes

Lol thanks... i've just checked that out jeez

Ty
IGN gubert
Finally picked up a pair of Skyforth yesterday after considerable grinding.
Threw on Choir, and spent the better part of the day attempting to fix the deficiency of Str and Resists due to swapping the two items out. I had over 90 resists and str on my boots so this was a pain, alongside the 16 stats on Chayula.

Had to swap out some 8% ES jewels with +str/2-3 damage mods just to run my blood magic/anger.

Resist capping seems very difficult, but I’m pretty close – ideally if I can find a glove with higher %cold I’d be set (I slammed 6% cold resist on my 250ES/Aspd/Acc gloves...) or replace an opal ring.
With Purity of Elements I’m sitting around 138%/101%/155%.

Question is, for those who are running this setup, can you please post your ideal aura/link setup?

It seems even with Enlighten 4’s, there just doesn’t seem to be a way to fit in all the auras I’d like. Which auras have priority? Is Purity of Lightning > Herald of Ice? I see Philo runs both resist auras, but he also runs Hatred since he has the GG physical wand... Is it fine to drop Haste?

Best I’ve managed so far is:

Shield: EMP, Wrath, Disc

3L: Blood Magic 21, Enlighten 3, Purity of Elements
(This reserves exactly 99% of my health, noticed it fits with either Enlighten 4 + Blood Magic 17, or Blood magic 21 + Enlighten 3… former is cheaper.)

4L: Enlighten, HoT, Anger, Purity of Lightning

I’m not sure if dropping HoI for Purity of Lightning is ideal, but it seems to be since running Choir means PoL gives a ton of crit. I can technically run both, but then unreserved mana is like 75. No idea how I can fit in Haste without removing one, or both, of the resist auras. I guess I can theoretically drop Purity of Elements and just rely on Wise Oak capping resists but… isn’t the extra Lightning resist valuable anyway with Choir?
Cospri CoC Cold->Fire Trickster:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2576559
Divine Ire Trickster:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2459778
Last edited by KooperT on Apr 12, 2017, 10:52:48 AM
"
KooperT wrote:
Finally picked up a pair of Skyforth yesterday after considerable grinding.
Threw on Choir, and spent the better part of the day attempting to fix the deficiency of Str and Resists due to swapping the two items out. I had over 90 resists and str on my boots so this was a pain, alongside the 16 stats on Chayula.

Had to swap out some 8% ES jewels with +str/2-3 damage mods just to run my blood magic/anger.

Resist capping seems very difficult, but I’m pretty close – ideally if I can find a glove with higher %cold I’d be set (I slammed 6% cold resist on my 250ES/Aspd/Acc gloves...) or replace an opal ring.
With Purity of Elements I’m sitting around 138%/101%/155%.

Question is, for those who are running this setup, can you please post your ideal aura/link setup?

It seems even with Enlighten 4’s, there just doesn’t seem to be a way to fit in all the auras I’d like. Which auras have priority? Is Purity of Lightning > Herald of Ice? I see Philo runs both resist auras, but he also runs Hatred since he has the GG physical wand... Is it fine to drop Haste?

Best I’ve managed so far is:

Shield: EMP, Wrath, Disc

3L: Blood Magic 21, Enlighten 3, Purity of Elements
(This reserves exactly 99% of my health, noticed it fits with either Enlighten 4 + Blood Magic 17, or Blood magic 21 + Enlighten 3… former is cheaper.)

4L: Enlighten, HoT, Anger, Purity of Lightning

I’m not sure if dropping HoI for Purity of Lightning is ideal, but it seems to be since running Choir means PoL gives a ton of crit. I can technically run both, but then unreserved mana is like 75. No idea how I can fit in Haste without removing one, or both, of the resist auras. I guess I can theoretically drop Purity of Elements and just rely on Wise Oak capping resists but… isn’t the extra Lightning resist valuable anyway with Choir?

I haven't seen a setup of Phil's running PoL, although I've considered it myself at points. Just now sure what I'd drop to fit it. It seems the problem you're having with aura reservation is that you're not taking the templar reservation nodes. http://poeurl.com/bgnG is my tree, for reference.
"
I haven't seen a setup of Phil's running PoL, although I've considered it myself at points. Just now sure what I'd drop to fit it. It seems the problem you're having with aura reservation is that you're not taking the templar reservation nodes. http://poeurl.com/bgnG is my tree, for reference.

I haven't seen anyone post such a build yet - Seems like a crapton of traveling (13+ points?) to basically run 1 more aura? Or does this allow you to squeeze in both Haste and CoI?

I'll have to tinker with the aura calc later, but I assume with the Templar node you are running:
Wrath, Disc, Anger, HoT, Haste, CoI, PoE?

I coulda sworn i saw PoL+PoElements in one iteration of Philo's build but I could be mistaken. I believe dropped HoI and runs Hatred (since he has the GG phys wand).

Need to do some PoEbuilder testing... but I would think the 41-42% lightning resist would be a huge DPS/crit increase over some tiny +38-56 cold from HoI right? (Although I'd miss the explosions on trash)
Divine Ire Trickster:
Last edited by KooperT on Apr 12, 2017, 2:31:34 PM
"
KooperT wrote:
"

I haven't seen anyone post such a build yet - Seems like a crapton of traveling (13+ points?) to basically run 1 more aura? Or does this allow you to squeeze in both Haste and CoI?

I'll have to tinker with the aura calc later, but I assume with the Templar node you are running:
Wrath, Disc, Anger, HoT, Haste, CoI, PoE?

I coulda sworn i saw PoL+PoElements in one iteration of Philo's build but I could be mistaken. I believe dropped HoI and runs Hatred (since he has the GG phys wand).

Need to do some PoEbuilder testing... but I would think the 41-42% lightning resist would be a huge DPS/crit increase over some tiny +38-56 cold from HoI right? (Although I'd miss the explosions on trash)

Yeah the reason I'm not switching from HoI is because I like the explosions and the shatters are a lifesaver. I have a cold ring now so I might mess with some stuff.
My tree is copied from Salty's old tree with a few minor tweaks.
This is my aura setup, once I get more empowers leveled, or when this char goes to standard.
https://poe.mikelat.com/#ievoLzb/9b.YsS/FUbc.q/tNrp.zj5/tNrp.0h5
I have T1 cold on my wand, which is probably plenty for the shatters (especially when like 80-90%+ crit). The explosions are definitely nice, but really more for eyecandy than actual necessity - Trash all blows up in 1-2 KB's anyway.

I'm not sure if I'd be willing to invest 12-13+ points just to pick up Haste aura. I'm currently running as a Raider as I prefer less flask management (I just played a Chaos BV Pathfinder...), so it's hard to spare the points that Pathfinder can since I need to pick up the Duelist leech & 1 Frenzy node. Guess I may have to stick with what I can run, and see if having 2x Purities boosting lightning resist makes up for not having Haste.
Divine Ire Trickster:
"
KooperT wrote:
I have T1 cold on my wand, which is probably plenty for the shatters (especially when like 80-90%+ crit). The explosions are definitely nice, but really more for eyecandy than actual necessity - Trash all blows up in 1-2 KB's anyway.

I'm not sure if I'd be willing to invest 12-13+ points just to pick up Haste aura. I'm currently running as a Raider as I prefer less flask management (I just played a Chaos BV Pathfinder...), so it's hard to spare the points that Pathfinder can since I need to pick up the Duelist leech & 1 Frenzy node. Guess I may have to stick with what I can run, and see if having 2x Purities boosting lightning resist makes up for not having Haste.

Yeah I just got a cold ring so I don't NEED HoI, but I like it too much to drop. You can swap HoI+Haste (75% reservation) for Blasphemy+PoL (70% reservation) and make your stuff fit that way. The difference is minor. I like haste for the movespeed but raider obviously gets it differently. With your wand your damage is going to be high enough regardless.
"
KooperT wrote:

There is a huge map clear difference from no HoI to HoI. Try out several maps with both set ups.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info