[2.6] LL Ele Wander Raider ~ Insane clear speed/Shaper/Guardians - 225k Barrage tooltip

"
There is a huge map clear difference from no HoI to HoI. Try out several maps with both set ups.

If it's really that bad, I can just swap on HoI for trash and HoT for bosses.
I was doing a bunch of maps last few days without HoI and didn't really seem to be a big difference.

A bigger difference was actually switching my +1 to Socketed Gems Thunderfist for my 250ES, 11%Atk, 250+ Acc glove.

Clearing is much slower (as is KB tooltip) with higher ES glove, obviously, than a +1 to gems thunderfist. If anything I may just get 4 more gems and just swap the gloves during trash or whatever, it's like a 10-15k dps difference on KB.
Cospri CoC Cold->Fire Trickster:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2576559
Divine Ire Trickster:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2459778
Last edited by KooperT on Apr 12, 2017, 5:00:29 PM
You can also have 2 shav. 1 for kb, 1 for barrage. As Phil said, which i can confirm, you only need barrage for guardians, Shaper or vaal temple. Every T15 twinned boss, every invader Can be killed with kb setting sooooo fast.

2 shav allow you to use your gloves for anything else. I use mine for HoT - Curse on hit - Elemental weakness - Enlighten 4.

My profile is public. Standard char raider level 91.
Last edited by Lhansk on Apr 12, 2017, 5:31:23 PM
"
Lhansk wrote:
You can also have 2 shav. 1 for kb, 1 for barrage. As Phil said, which i can confirm, you only need barrage for guardians, Shaper or vaal temple. Every T15 twinned boss, every invader Can be killed with kb setting sooooo fast.

2 shav allow you to use your gloves for anything else. I use mine for HoT - Curse on hit - Elemental weakness - Enlighten 4.

My profile is public. Standard char raider level 91.

I don't even bother with 2shavs. I just switch KB for Ele Focus and GMP for Barrage. Takes like 2 clicks longer but whatever.
How much unreserved mana would you guys say is "enough" to comfortably cast KB/Barrages?

I figured out a setup that could theoretically fit in Wrath, Disc, Anger, HoT, HoI, Purity of Light, Purity of Elements (7 total auras) without the Templar node... but with 135 mana unreserved. Seems a bit low, but maybe damage is so high I can outleech the costs?

I know with 200+ unreserved I have no issues, but would like someone's input before I redo all my gems.
Divine Ire Trickster:
Some one can help me can i craft someting with this wand like haku+scour+multi craft? or tell me the right way to craft a decent wand sorry for my english XD
Last edited by Eboivin on Apr 12, 2017, 7:41:13 PM
"
Eboivin wrote:
Some one can help me can i craft someting with this wand like haku+scour+multi craft? or tell me the right way to craft a decent wand sorry for my english XD

guess youd have to lock prefixes then scour the suffixes before multi modding.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Apr 12, 2017, 7:47:04 PM
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
Eboivin wrote:

guess youd have to lock prefixes then scour the suffixes before multi modding.

Prefix lock is a Suffix. This already has 3 suffixes, so it cannot be scoured.

Unfortunately there's nothing you can do to this wand - except remove the spelldmg and put 44% on it.
Divine Ire Trickster:
Last edited by KooperT on Apr 12, 2017, 7:53:37 PM
"
KooperT wrote:
How much unreserved mana would you guys say is "enough" to comfortably cast KB/Barrages?

I figured out a setup that could theoretically fit in Wrath, Disc, Anger, HoT, HoI, Purity of Light, Purity of Elements (7 total auras) without the Templar node... but with 135 mana unreserved. Seems a bit low, but maybe damage is so high I can outleech the costs?

I know with 200+ unreserved I have no issues, but would like someone's input before I redo all my gems.

I have 142 unreserved right now. It's not ideal but not the worst either. It's exactly 2 KBs without leeching. I have more problems with barrage than KB honestly (because vinktar isn't up 100% on bosses. Hopefully legacy vinktar will help with that)
I am using a CI build. Please give me feedback. I feel like there is a lot more I can do to min/max. Any suggestions/feedback, please.

Can you give me feedback on my build. I will end up dropping vitality void once I get a legacy pen vinktars - hard to find. Aside from that, what gear/tree changes would you make.

Thanks! I do not think it is worth in to replace my wep in a temp league, but I will if it makes a difference. I can send you a PoB code if that'll help.

That Character is A_Widow... Ty!!

Edit* I know my jewels are shit.. ive bricked every exalt.
Last edited by widowmaikr on Apr 12, 2017, 8:01:32 PM
"
widowmaikr wrote:
I am using a CI build. Please give me feedback. I feel like there is a lot more I can do to min/max. Any suggestions/feedback, please.

Can you give me feedback on my build. I will end up dropping vitality void once I get a legacy pen vinktars - hard to find. Aside from that, what gear/tree changes would you make.

Thanks! I do not think it is worth in to replace my wep in a temp league, but I will if it makes a difference. I can send you a PoB code if that'll help.

That Character is A_Widow... Ty!!

Edit* I know my jewels are shit.. ive bricked every exalt.

You want added to attacks anyway. Foil pen vinktars don't exist. Rings could be a lot better considering how pricy the rest of the gear is. Rare gloves would be way better than tfists at this point. Even if you don't want to gem swap for KB, rare gloves and a 4l KB is going to better overall, you've got the damage to support it. Accuracy and Attack Speed plus more ES. Shield is great but spell damage is way low. 70 spell damage is going to be a huge DPS hike (although the price, obviously raises accordingly). Swap belt for a Hysteria belt for more damage, yours is pretty cheap considering your budget. Pierce doesn't do enough for KB, IMO. I run mine without and I still clear screens at a time.

Tree-wise, looks fine. Jewels could be better as you said. You should be taking Spell Damage per Power Charge, dunno why you're not. I don't know why you're using a Diamond Flask, you should be near crit cap anyway. I'd rather use a magic Silver and Quicksilver over a rotgut and a Diamond (silver actually gives you DPS on bosses where DPS matter, and Alchemist's Quicksilver of Adrenaline+Silver of Staunching is more movespeed than rotgut, which is your big limiter on clear speed anyway)

Wand isn't really that much better than a multimod wand due to the bricked affixes. I think it's slightly better than a perfect multimod piece but obviously room for improvement.
Last edited by d3sden0va on Apr 12, 2017, 9:49:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info