[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

ok kira, i updated my settings.

thanks!

Im currently running an ice crash but i kinda wanna go with cyclone as WW was my favorite skill in diablo 2 and id love to have a build similar.

so in saying that the path i was going to take requires level 94 (im 87) what do you recommend? could i roll a 5l belly in the meantime?

ideally.

ill prolly have a 5l carcass jack (or my 6l armor i have, pending what you think) carnage heart, spiked gloves.

but if i can sell this 6l chest, I can probably buy acuity or xophs. which would be a smarter purchase first?

Last edited by Planisphaerium on Mar 10, 2017, 8:06:35 PM
"
ok kira, i updated my settings.

thanks!

Im currently running an ice crash but i kinda wanna go with cyclone as WW was my favorite skill in diablo 2 and id love to have a build similar.

so in saying that the path i was going to take requires level 94 (im 87) what do you recommend? could i roll a 5l belly in the meantime?

ideally.

ill prolly have a 5l carcass jack (or my 6l armor i have, pending what you think) carnage heart, spiked gloves.

but if i can sell this 6l chest, I can probably buy acuity or xophs. which would be a smarter purchase first?

You can always take the non Elemental Overload path and then re-spec into it when you are at higher level.

A 5L Carcass is around 30 chaos so you can certainly go for it.

From your gears, you can drop Kaom's Root as you are only getting the health points from it. You do not benefit from Unwavering Stance because Slayer is immune to stuns.

You can certainly use the Spiked gloves that you have now since this build loves attack speed. You can change your helm to Devoto (Rat's nest if you are going Elemental Overload, you can refer to the gears section as I have updated the recommendation) as it gives you more movement speed and this build loves movement speed too.

Wised Oak flask is a very nice pot for this build. You just have to ensure that the highest elemental resist you have is fire. This way you will gain an additional 20% fire penetration.

Atziri's Promise can be replaced with another flask as this build do not benefit from it. You can look at the flask section in the guide for various recommendation.

And if you have the options to buy Acuity or Xoph's Blood, always go for Acuity. From pass leagues, Acuity always go up in price when a league is ending where as Xoph's Blood will only go down in price (last I remember, Xoph's blood was at 20 chaos when the league ends).
Does physical attack damage leeched as life still work if fully converted to fire damage or only attack damage leeched as life?
twitch.tv/VtuberLunartuna
"
Lunartuna wrote:
Does physical attack damage leeched as life still work if fully converted to fire damage or only attack damage leeched as life?

Physical attack damage leech only works when you do not have Xoph's Blood. The moment you have it, you will lose the leech effect because you will deal 0 physical damage. You will only benefit from attack damage leech.
I saw EO tree and it seems interesting, but will we crit enough to proc it most of the time ?
"
huyakf1997 wrote:
I saw EO tree and it seems interesting, but will we crit enough to proc it most of the time ?

From the wiki, you only need 5% chance and with 2.5 APS, you should be able to proc it once every 8 seconds.

Personally, I feel a more comfortable range will be 15%, and 20% being optimal.
How's this build compared to Norse's EQ Build?
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1741080

Trying to find a good league starter. Can't decide between Norse's EQ or the Ngamahu Cyclone.
My main concerns
- with Ngamahu I was concerned about the price of the amulet that seems pretty important to the build. I read one can do the build obviously without it and work towards it, but it's expensive.
- with Ngamahu I love how you don't have to worry about linking or a 6L for a long time.
- with EQ having to worry about the off-colors of such an important core chest, I didn't really want to have to worry about such an expensive piece in the long run along with a Disfavour & linking both of them.

Both seem fun, just wanted opinions please!
"
Cahelms wrote:
How's this build compared to Norse's EQ Build?
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1741080

Trying to find a good league starter. Can't decide between Norse's EQ or the Ngamahu Cyclone.
My main concerns
- with Ngamahu I was concerned about the price of the amulet that seems pretty important to the build. I read one can do the build obviously without it and work towards it, but it's expensive.
- with Ngamahu I love how you don't have to worry about linking or a 6L for a long time.
- with EQ having to worry about the off-colors of such an important core chest, I didn't really want to have to worry about such an expensive piece in the long run along with a Disfavour & linking both of them.

Both seem fun, just wanted opinions please!

I've tried both.
This is so much better in my opinion and more fun to play and have better end game potential.
How can u deal with mana problem w/o mana flask ? I mean i hate using mana flask instead save a slot for a much more useful flask
why skill point in merciless instead of endurance charge?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info