[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

does the phys roll matter on the weapon?
Yes you are converting the phys damage to fire damage.
IGN: Sweethart
"
huyakf1997 wrote:
How can u deal with mana problem w/o mana flask ? I mean i hate using mana flask instead save a slot for a much more useful flask

You will run into mana issue frequently if you are running without Xoph's Blood and using Herald of Ash + Hatred setup.

You will rarely run into mana issue if you have Xoph's Blood and running Herald of Ash + Flammability.

The former setup will require you to use a mana pot. You can't avoid that because of the smaller mana pool.

Personally, I do use a mana pot with anti freeze and I love using mana pot for anti freeze purpose because you get 5 charges and it recharges really fast.

"
SirMrrgglton wrote:
why skill point in merciless instead of endurance charge?

The skill tree is pretty tight on the points. Squeezing 1 point out will likely mean you lose that life node.

However, if you prefer to go for endurance charge for bandit. Sure. :)

"
does the phys roll matter on the weapon?

Yes. You will want a 400+ pDPS Ngamahu with at least 10 APS (if possible). The damage is based on the weapon's physical damage.

IMPORTANT
For folks who are using the Elemental Overload skill tree, please check your skill tree against the guide. I have made adjustments to the tree after testing it out with my standard guy. The updated version is better and comes with 1 more jewel socket.
Last edited by kira1414 on Mar 11, 2017, 4:23:29 AM
"
huyakf1997 wrote:
How can u deal with mana problem w/o mana flask ? I mean i hate using mana flask instead save a slot for a much more useful flask

What mana problems are to having? If you're just running flammability and herald of ash you should have a lot of free mana (200+)?

Kira - how did your testing of EO go on standard?

P.
Last edited by mrpetrov on Mar 11, 2017, 4:25:02 AM
"
mrpetrov wrote:
"
huyakf1997 wrote:

What mana problems are to having? If you're just running flammability and herald of ash you should have a lot of free mana (200+)?

P.

Hey! Yes I have tested it out. I have updated the guide under Elemental Overload section. With my gears in standard, using the tree that you came up with, I am running with 5900 life and there are only 3 sockets.

I have merged my tree with yours and the final result is 6200+ life and 4 sockets and no damage was sacrificed. :)
1 more question : can u show full key fight plan ? I mean kite around till full charges pop all flask and engage ? Can this build tank big hits or have to avoid ?
Tks in advance
"
mrpetrov wrote:
"
huyakf1997 wrote:

P.

Yes i run HoA and flammability but still not enough and i have to take all 3 mana leech node.
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
mrpetrov wrote:
"
huyakf1997 wrote:

P.

Hey! Yes I have tested it out. I have updated the guide under Elemental Overload section. With my gears in standard, using the tree that you came up with, I am running with 5900 life and there are only 3 sockets.

I have merged my tree with yours and the final result is 6200+ life and 4 sockets and no damage was sacrificed. :)

Cool, that makes sense! The reason I used my tree was that I needed it to go past the reduced mana reservation nodes on the outside edge so I could run two curses using Cospri's Will. If I had an enlighten 4 then I could use your skill tree and skip the mana reservation nodes.

What crit chance were you running on cyclone to proc EO (did you gem inc crit chance and accuracy)? Did you notice significantly more dps versus tough bosses or hard to tell with EO?

P.
Last edited by mrpetrov on Mar 11, 2017, 4:38:19 AM
Also i don't see the DPS in the guide so it'd be great if u can tell me the DPS that should be enough to farm uber comfortable. Thanks
"
mrpetrov wrote:

Cool, that makes sense! The reason I used my tree was that I needed it to go past the reduced mana reservation nodes on the outside edge so I could run two curses using Cospri's Will. If I had an enlighten 4 then I could use your skill tree and skip the mana reservation nodes.

What crit chance were you running on cyclone to proc EO (did you gem inc crit chance and accuracy)? Did you notice significantly more dps versus tough bosses or hard to tell with EO?

P.

I was running with 16.94 crit strike chance and 86% chance to hit. EO seems to be up all the time. The mob just melt away. There is nothing to complain on the clearing speed.

On the gems setup. I am only using Increased Crit Strike Chance gem and 2 accuracy rings. No Accuracy gem.

And versus tough boss I would say yes. The damage is quite visible.

"
huyakf1997 wrote:
Also i don't see the DPS in the guide so it'd be great if u can tell me the DPS that should be enough to farm uber comfortable. Thanks

I can't remember what was my DPS when I cleared Uber Izaro back then when I was level 78. The gems were definitely not leveled and without quality.

My standard guy (level 96) using More Ignite Skill Tree:

Increased Area of Effect Gem
"

Concentrated Gem
"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info