[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
Gunnerator wrote:
hello am kinda new to path of exile, and lack the knowledge on how to lvl up,

eg wat skills i use in certain lvls wat recoomended gear while lvling

thx

You can check out this reply and this and this on how you can level a new character. :)

In SSF, I was using Molten Strike till level 28 before I switch to Earthquake + Ancestral Warchief. Eventually I switched to Cyclone (keeping Warchief) at higher levels.
By going crit and proccing elemental overload I wasn't meaning using acuity. I meant getting rid of RT and using crit to proc 40% more damage from EO.

I have attached a level 100 skill tree, I think it's an interesting idea as EO is a huge dps bump. You may have to use Increased Accuracy in your cyclone support setup though to make sure you don't miss to often? Here is the tree:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAGVNR369Nlb6I9OPYG8nmmqsqkCgducirzhT3D3ApiFVB3XrCTkOCZaFUpd5qZSHapBsqSf3Mmhl890kqjbpFm_janIPcqkhYO0ggpvhc62NdqzPfo25_W6xfMPmfys6UlZIhO8wfJBVGjgnL419TZIj9sSCivCkwnrv028FLXTtRrfkURiRFE28n_xLFHVnoOOfh3ZKfcBm73w8BdrBXz_YJGZUhNn60scqmy1eE2aeogDwHwSzvqeGtIWnsoA7tqU1DHD1YSef7w5QRxQgV-J35TKJXzmwq3TxFHFZ8_jr2WEabJ2uhmB31zrYDjwY2-oYYVLvTqcIlG9o8vJB2XyCBwAAAAAAAAAAAAA=

You also get a lot of int from this tree which saves a couple of points.

P.
Last edited by mrpetrov on Mar 9, 2017, 7:35:42 PM
"
mrpetrov wrote:
By going crit and proccing elemental overload I wasn't meaning using acuity. I meant getting rid of RT and using crit to proc 40% more damage from EO.

I have attached a level 100 skill tree, I think it's an interesting idea as EO is a huge dps bump. You may have to use Increased Accuracy in your cyclone support setup though to make sure you don't miss to often? Here is the tree:

Skill Tree

P.

Oh wow. Yes you can certainly use this tree. I will include your skill tree in the guide and credit you for coming up with it. Nice job!

And like you said, you will need to add Increased Accuracy gem in cyclone setup to compensate the lacking in accuracy.

Maligaro's Virtuosity will be a good pair of gloves for it for the crit strike chance and attack speed.

EDIT: I have replaced Acuity's skill tree in the guide with the version that you came up with. :)
Last edited by kira1414 on Mar 9, 2017, 8:23:38 PM
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
mrpetrov wrote:

Skill Tree

P.

Oh wow. Yes you can certainly use this tree. I will include your skill tree in the guide and credit you for coming up with it. Nice job!

And like you said, you will need to add Increased Accuracy gem in cyclone setup to compensate the lacking in accuracy.

Maligaro's Virtuosity will be a good pair of gloves for it for the crit strike chance and attack speed.

EDIT: I have replaced Acuity's skill tree in the guide with the version that you came up with. :)

Cool, feel free to test it as well! If I replace Ele Focus win Increased Accuracy, my hit chance is 91% and crit strike chance is 11% - so EO is up most of the time while mapping.
Last edited by mrpetrov on Mar 9, 2017, 9:21:09 PM
Once my gems hit 20/20, is it recommended to vaal them? I dont see any disadvantages to not do that.
"
OneUnited wrote:
Once my gems hit 20/20, is it recommended to vaal them? I dont see any disadvantages to not do that.

If you are a min/max person, you can certainly vaal it for a chance to get that extra damage boost.

Personally I vaal-ed all my 20/20 gems and I always level another set in my alt weapons.
Trying out carnage heart, it's 10(LOL)dps more than daresso's salute when your leeching with my gear.

The added leech buffs make you VERY hard to kill lol... to say the least..

After a pack of monsters you can stand on a spike floor trap and the leech heal right through it... for three cycles of the trap hahaha...

I just bought some .4% life leech gloves to make it even more powerful.

Face tanked the boss at the top of fully modded out corrupt Tower map like nothing. He hit me for 3/4 of my life and leech heals it up like bdddddddddddddddddddddaaaap!

This is way too much fun!

Edit: want to try The Wretch belt with this build!
twitch.tv/VtuberLunartuna
Last edited by Lunartuna on Mar 9, 2017, 10:40:56 PM
Daresso Salute + Hatred = xoph blood's dps (w/ herald of ash) but without the 10% maximum life and other bonus.
Would Lightning Coil be a good chestpiece for this build for the extra physical damage reduction?
"
Wehttamq wrote:
Would Lightning Coil be a good chestpiece for this build for the extra physical damage reduction?

Yes you can go for that. Besides Carcass Jack, there are several other chest options that you can go for:

- Cospri's Will
- Belly of the Beast
- Lightning Coil
- Daresso's Defiance

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info