[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
Lethardus wrote:
So I took notice of this build later on in the Breach season, too late to really want to bother making it. I was excited when I found out that Legacy would allow me to run it this season.

I just have to say that I have had more success so far with this build in leveling than any other one that I have played. It may be that I am just better at the game than I was when I started two leagues ago, or it may just be that the build itself just doesn't have the weaknesses that I am used to. I'm level 70 and going strong already have my 5L Carcass and 6 socket Axe (got lucky and rolled 6 on it with 5 Jews) and the damage increase is just insanity. My resists are almost maxed for merciless and at this point I am just running maps when I have time to play and working on getting my levels for the added defensive nodes.

I am very pleased with the way this has turned out and am having a lot of fun with this league. Thanks!

Glad you enjoyed it. Remember to have a Ruby flask once you get Xoph's Blood. :)

"
Regards wrote:
Would it make sense to go through the far left side of templar and grab Avatar of Fire if you don't have Xoph's blood instead of Amplify/Elementalist with the recent aoe nerfs? Then spec out when you get Xophs? Thoughts?

Not worth the effort. You will do just fine with only the axe. Someone I know who is currently playing this build cleared Uber lab with full keys using just the axe. :)

"
FallenSoul wrote:
I feel silly for asking, but wiki doesn't show what the axe drops from so its just luck or bought from someone else? If so what rolls should i keep an eye out for? And doesn't need to be 6L just 6 sockets right?

Like what @Regards said, it is a global drop. I would aim for 400+ pDPS with at least 10% IAS on the axe. And you just need 6 sockets. You don't need any links on it.

"
ActionFunk wrote:
Primeval Force must have ?

I would recommend to get that. The additional damage is great. That 10% reflect reduction is GG.

"
Lunartuna wrote:
Hey where are we getting the 15% ignite chance from? I can only see 5%

Additional 10% from Primeval Force cluster at the right side of the tree.
Last edited by kira1414 on Mar 9, 2017, 11:18:34 AM
i didn't see the passives going that far in the new link. May need fixing.
twitch.tv/VtuberLunartuna
Last edited by Lunartuna on Mar 9, 2017, 11:18:52 AM
I have a question and some thoughts on carcass jack synergy... Since Slayer already has some form of aoe increase plus the 20% from carcass, would it not gimp point blank linked to the molten burst? that would result in lower overall molten burst damage since the projectiles travel further even with conc. effect won't it? Just asking about the mechanics and the possible lack of synergy.
"
Lunartuna wrote:

You can find the link under the section Gem Setup -> Ngamahu's Flame. I will fix the tree in leveling section as it is reflecting the pure damage version of the build.
"
kira1414 wrote:

"
Regards wrote:
Would it make sense to go through the far left side of templar and grab Avatar of Fire if you don't have Xoph's blood instead of Amplify/Elementalist with the recent aoe nerfs? Then spec out when you get Xophs? Thoughts?

Not worth the effort. You will do just fine with only the axe. Someone I know who is currently playing this build cleared Uber lab with full keys using just the axe. :)

Great! Thanks for the input and work you're putting into this build. It's been a blast so far :).
"
Dragon_Bukid wrote:
I have a question and some thoughts on carcass jack synergy... Since Slayer already has some form of aoe increase plus the 20% from carcass, would it not gimp point blank linked to the molten burst? that would result in lower overall molten burst damage since the projectiles travel further even with conc. effect won't it? Just asking about the mechanics and the possible lack of synergy.

The molten balls don't travel far out with Concentrated gem and the extra AOE with Increased Area of Effect is really good for regular mapping.
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
Lunartuna wrote:

You can find the link under the section Gem Setup -> Ngamahu's Flame. I will fix the tree in leveling section as it is reflecting the pure damage version of the build.

Thats the one i clicked on, only goes to point blank on that side.
"
Lunartuna wrote:

Thats the one i clicked on, only goes to point blank on that side.

Not sure which one you clicked but here is the gem setup:

Gems Setup For Ngamahu's Flame (Do not require 6L)
"
*** Skill Tree - Ignite DOT Version (More Tank: 211% life + 87% armour)

or
"
*** Skill Tree - Pure Damage Version (Squishier: 199% life + 44% armour)

Thanks to @redviles input.

or
"
*** Skill Tree - More Ignite Damage Over Time Version (Squishier: 199% life + 44% armour) ***

There are 3 setup and More Ignite Damage Over Time Version (Squishier: 199% life + 44% armour) is what you will look for.

I have also updated the leveling tree for more clarity.
Thanks! I was looking at the wrong one, thought the first one was the ignite one hehe.
Does anyone know if the Hematophagy node is worth it ? "20% increased Damage while Leeching" Does anyone know how this works ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info