[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

At what point can we start going for full key Uber Lab runs? I just made a full key attempt at 76 and died in the last Izaro phase. There's a chance I might have just misplayed, and I do figure that I need more life on my gear. I also made the mistake of trying to do this in the same run where I'd get my last two lab points.

Here's my current gear
Spoiler

What are some easy upgrades that might get me to full key status? Currently saving up for Xoph's Blood.

EDIT: Got my uber lab point! Haven't attempted another full key run, though.
Last edited by dbush2765 on Mar 9, 2017, 4:31:19 PM
Where are you/we getting Endurance Charges? or is it all from Enduring Cry? Also, what would be the downside if you took out the Enduring Cry in the enduring cry - leap slam - HoA - golem setup and added Hatred instead of Enduring Cry?
First of all thank you for sharing this awesome build. Currently i am in the high 80s chaining shaped strands with it planning on farming wealth/xp til i hit 93ish at which point i will decide if i want to min/max the regular version or swap to the acuity version. With that in mind a couple of questions/points

1. I may be being dense but i dont see a jewel section in the OP, having just put together my poetrade search for jewels i find 14 or so jewel mods that are relevant. Assuming i want life as 1 of the stats what order of preference would you put on the rest of the stats? PS With so many mods to choose from seems the OP would benefit from such a section.

2. With regards to the acuity vs regular version
A. how much health do you end up sacrificing?
B. There are 2 ring setups which do ppl prefer/think is better?
C. Im running 6L Carcass right now but i think if i went Taming/Ember i would switch to a 6L 110+ life dual/tri res chest as i think it would help mitigate the life lost from the rings and in the new era of AOE diminishing returns we dont lose that much AOE but regain a chunk of the life we sacrifice for the 2 rings.
D. Would you reprioritise jewel stats after the swap since crit now becomes available?

Thanks in advance.
I'm seeing how it's possible to run two curses or alternatively a curse and purity of fire, like you do. Even with Enlighten level 4, running Herald of Ash, Purity of Fire and Flammability must mean your mana pool is veyr low - like around 70 or so.

Without a mana flask, don't you find yourself being out of mana in dangerous situations if you misclick and attack thin air?

P.
Is it possible to start play this buld without Xoph's blood?
"
Is it possible to start play this buld without Xoph's blood?

The amount of damage I'm doing right now is ridiculous, and it's only with a 4S axe and no xoph's. He rec's the Daresso ammy in the meantime. Works great.
Is there a jewel stat priority order somewhere?
Any tips on which gems to seek quality on first? Cyclone is an obvious one, but what then? For example, is the IAS on GMP gemmed in the axe of any use at all?

Im also thinking about going crit and proccing elemental overload for the 40% more ele damage. Got a nice Uber lab enchant on my boots which gave me the idea: 120% increased crit chance if you haven't crit recently....

P.
Last edited by mrpetrov on Mar 9, 2017, 6:41:23 PM
"
Plasmaterial wrote:
Does anyone know if the Hematophagy node is worth it ? "20% increased Damage while Leeching" Does anyone know how this works ?

Hematophagy works but I tend to refund it's skill points if I needed them else where. You can sacrifice some life % node for it if you find that your health pool is fine.

"
dbush2765 wrote:
At what point can we start going for full key Uber Lab runs? I just made a full key attempt at 76 and died in the last Izaro phase. There's a chance I might have just misplayed, and I do figure that I need more life on my gear. I also made the mistake of trying to do this in the same run where I'd get my last two lab points.

Here's my current gear
Spoiler

What are some easy upgrades that might get me to full key status? Currently saving up for Xoph's Blood.

EDIT: Got my uber lab point! Haven't attempted another full key run, though.

You should be able to start full key runs when your health pool is around 5500. However this is pretty much up to you. If you feel that you are confident to do the key run, why not?

Besides having 5500 health pool, you should also have 3000 armour.

On your gears upgrade, you can get more armour on your boots and belt. Gloves would love some attack speed. You can check out My Current Gears section for reference on those slots.

The new Carnage Heart that you are holding is great for this build (wish I have access to that in SFF) when you don't have access to Xoph's Heart. :)

"
fatb0y3 wrote:
Where are you/we getting Endurance Charges? or is it all from Enduring Cry? Also, what would be the downside if you took out the Enduring Cry in the enduring cry - leap slam - HoA - golem setup and added Hatred instead of Enduring Cry?

Yes. You get the charges from Enduring Cry. I always cast it before engaging a fight. If you have Xoph's Blood, Hatred will not be a good aura because the damage gained from it will be halved due to Avatar of Fire.

The downside to taking out Enduring Cry would be Porcupines mob (those who fire needles on death) could 1 shot you.

To fight them, I always cast the warcry and hit Lion's Roar + Taste of Hate (or Granite + Basalt) flasks before I cyclone into the pack.

"
DeuceDragon wrote:
First of all thank you for sharing this awesome build. Currently i am in the high 80s chaining shaped strands with it planning on farming wealth/xp til i hit 93ish at which point i will decide if i want to min/max the regular version or swap to the acuity version. With that in mind a couple of questions/points

1. I may be being dense but i dont see a jewel section in the OP, having just put together my poetrade search for jewels i find 14 or so jewel mods that are relevant. Assuming i want life as 1 of the stats what order of preference would you put on the rest of the stats? PS With so many mods to choose from seems the OP would benefit from such a section.

2. With regards to the acuity vs regular version
A. how much health do you end up sacrificing?
B. There are 2 ring setups which do ppl prefer/think is better?
C. Im running 6L Carcass right now but i think if i went Taming/Ember i would switch to a 6L 110+ life dual/tri res chest as i think it would help mitigate the life lost from the rings and in the new era of AOE diminishing returns we dont lose that much AOE but regain a chunk of the life we sacrifice for the 2 rings.
D. Would you reprioritise jewel stats after the swap since crit now becomes available?

Thanks in advance.

Ans 1: That is because I did not include that in the guide. I have fixed that for you and for your easy reference, you can view it here:

"
Jewels Setup
Stats to look out for:

- Increased attack speed %
- Physical damage %
- Fire damage %
- Melee damage %
- Increased projectile damage %
- Max life %
- Damage over time % (ignite skill tree only)
- Chance to ignite % (ignite skill tree only)
- Critical strike chance % (Acuity version only)
- Resistance (if you are missing)
- Intelligence (if you are missing)

Samples:

Acuity version only:

Ans 2:
a) Acuity version has 180% life as compared to 199% and 211% trees.
b) For people who prefer to YOLO, taming + emberwake is way to go. Personally when I am out for leveling, I always choose the safer path.
c) If you are switching to Astral Plate chest for more life and resistance, that would be fine too.
d) Yes I would re-prioritize the jewel stats, going for more crit strike chance.

"
mrpetrov wrote:
I'm seeing how it's possible to run two curses or alternatively a curse and purity of fire, like you do. Even with Enlighten level 4, running Herald of Ash, Purity of Fire and Flammability must mean your mana pool is veyr low - like around 70 or so.

Without a mana flask, don't you find yourself being out of mana in dangerous situations if you misclick and attack thin air?

P.

You will not be able to run Herald of Ash + Purity of Fire + Flammability + 2nd Curse. However you can drop Purity of Fire (it is no longer required since introduction of Primeval Force) and replace it with a 2nd curse.

When it comes to mana thirst, I do run maps with a mana pot. ;)

Note: You will need gears that provide +1 curse in order to run the 2nd curse.

"
Is there a jewel stat priority order somewhere?

Jewels stat was not included in the guide (I have fixed that).

You can refer to my reply above for reference.

"
mrpetrov wrote:
Any tips on which gems to seek quality on first? Cyclone is an obvious one, but what then? For example, is the IAS on GMP gemmed in the axe of any use at all?

Im also thinking about going crit and proccing elemental overload for the 40% more ele damage. Got a nice Uber lab enchant on my boots which gave me the idea: 120% increased crit chance if you haven't crit recently....

P.

I would always get support gems that provide more damage % increase to 20% first.

And yes, you can certainly go for Acuity version (it has 180% life instead as compare to the 199% and 211% trees) and if you feel you are having survival issues, you can always regret. ;)
Last edited by kira1414 on Mar 9, 2017, 7:25:16 PM
hello am kinda new to path of exile, and lack the knowledge on how to lvl up,

eg wat skills i use in certain lvls wat recoomended gear while lvling

thx

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info