[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Really nice guide, dude, thank you for sharing!
Just did Uber Izaro at 74 with only 4l Bronn's with my scion
I like your build very much and want to try it in 3.0.
On the Uber Atziri video you got over 9k life. How does one get such insane amount of health?
Still rocking with a 3L, since I can't chrom 3R1G1B on my bronn's
Damage is still pretty decent tho. Love this build
"
requiem666 wrote:
I like your build very much and want to try it in 3.0.
On the Uber Atziri video you got over 9k life. How does one get such insane amount of health?

The video is by another player @Bymen using his character named easeClone. His setup was for hardcore and the tree picked more life nodes instead of damage. He uses a Belly and a rare helm for more life pool. His character profile now shows a rare amulet but he uses Xoph's Blood when he did the end game bosses.

@ShadowMystt & @SarudeDandstorm, glad you guys are enjoying the build. :)
How big is cyclone portion in total dps? Because I want to try this build with Kaom's Heart and 4l cyclone (cyc-FA-incAOE/WED-fort) and use it like good old CoC.
Last edited by explaiz on Jul 19, 2017, 9:28:46 AM
I don´t know how you can reach 344k Cyclone dmg.
I am lvl 87 with all recommended Items (just 5L chest) but i have only 25k cyclone dmg.
What should I improve next?

Sorry for my bad english.
how do you manage to get 300K++ tooltip dps?
i am currently at level 88 with 60k
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAASzBS0HdQmWC2EMXwxwDjwUIBRNFHEUdRXsGJEY1xjbGjghVSFgIq8j0ycvJ58ppTH7Mn44UzkOOlI62Du2PAU8LUCgR35KfVBHU6VeE2FSZU1l8GebZ6Bo8m8ndO108XVOdqx253fXeu982YIHgpuDX4PMhNmE74VShaeGYIa0h2qHdorwj2CQVZBsl3maO5pqm1if36IApMKlNaaNqSeplK2Nrj6vbLCrsoC3PrkdvJ-9Nr6nwGbApsSCxq7Pfti92WHZfNrB3D3jn-RR6hjrCew47w7vTu988B_yQfPd9WH3Mvjr_Ev-Cg==?accountName=babydisaster1&characterName=Kalpanax

my current gears

what do you think?
Last edited by babydisaster1 on Jul 20, 2017, 3:15:23 AM
"
explaiz wrote:
How big is cyclone portion in total dps? Because I want to try this build with Kaom's Heart and 4l cyclone (cyc-FA-incAOE/WED-fort) and use it like good old CoC.

Depending on the setup 6L setup and chest, cyclone varies from 30% to 50+% of your total.

"
"
Earthwarrior wrote:
I don´t know how you can reach 344k Cyclone dmg.
I am lvl 87 with all recommended Items (just 5L chest) but i have only 25k cyclone dmg.
What should I improve next?

Sorry for my bad english.

"
babydisaster1 wrote:
how do you manage to get 300K++ tooltip dps?
i am currently at level 88 with 60k
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAASzBS0HdQmWC2EMXwxwDjwUIBRNFHEUdRXsGJEY1xjbGjghVSFgIq8j0ycvJ58ppTH7Mn44UzkOOlI62Du2PAU8LUCgR35KfVBHU6VeE2FSZU1l8GebZ6Bo8m8ndO108XVOdqx253fXeu982YIHgpuDX4PMhNmE74VShaeGYIa0h2qHdorwj2CQVZBsl3maO5pqm1if36IApMKlNaaNqSeplK2Nrj6vbLCrsoC3PrkdvJ-9Nr6nwGbApsSCxq7Pfti92WHZfNrB3D3jn-RR6hjrCew47w7vTu988B_yQfPd9WH3Mvjr_Ev-Cg==?accountName=babydisaster1&characterName=Kalpanax

my current gears

what do you think?

Various factor to achieve fully buffed 344K cyclone damage.

You will need level 20 and 20% quality gems. High level and picking up more physical damage nodes from the skill tree.

Opal rings, rustic belt, and jewels will further push the damage up.

Dying Sun + Lion's Roar + Taste of Hate add to the damage too.

Path of Building is a great tool to check on your DPS.
Dude, help me pls. Im died on T11 maps. Idk how it possible to run uber like this guy at 3.8k hp...
"
qww177 wrote:
Dude, help me pls. Im died on T11 maps. Idk how it possible to run uber like this guy at 3.8k hp...

Your health pool is rather low. You should have around 4300 at level 81. Having high life roll on your rare slots is very important for the build as they will make full use of the life % nodes from skill tree.

I recommend you to pick this skill tree since you do not have Xoph's Blood.

Your flasks will need replacement. You can use this setup:

You can swap granite with this flask for Uber Lab:

and ruby flask with:

And if you are clearing Uber lab for the very first time, I recommend you to take out Izaro's helper for phase 1 and 2. This will make phase 3 a lot easier to handle.

Remember to cast enduring cry + popping granite + basalt flask when you engage Izaro.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info