[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Hey,

i am enjoying this build very much, thanks for the guide and tips.
Could you tell me what steps i need to improve my surviability.
"
Hey,

Your lab enchant on your spiked gloves over-rides the % Melee damage implicit on them.

The belt you use is decent, but it doesn't have any +Life on it, and with this build you 100% want to have +life on every piece of gear possible as its a huge survivability boost. Remember that with more +Life, you're not only getting a higher life pool to help vs heavy damage spikes, but you're also % leeching more.

The +1 Frenzy charge on your kaoms boots is nice with blood rage gem, but I'd suggest getting some boots with at least +25% Movement speed on them, makes this build a lot smoother to map with. Get some boots with movespeed hp and 2 resists and that will help make up for losing tri-res on your belt when you replace it with one that has +life. Having no +movespeed to boots really hurts this build.

Lastly, I'd look to color your belly of the beast 3 Red, 2 Blue, 1 Green. Melee Phy damage + Weapon elemental damage + Fortify + Elemental Focus + Conc effect/Inc AoE + Cyclone. For mapping, going 3R 2B 1G will help you with clearspeed because Faster attacks is better more for single target to proc more molten bursts from the weapon. Since you're running blood rage, you won't really need it.

You are losing some damage from not having any +Fire damage or +%Elemental weapon damage on your rings, but that can get pretty pricey finding rings with +Life, Resists, and %Ele dmg. If you have the currency though I'd look to do that.. Your current rings are fine for now though if you can't afford it.
Last edited by Enzymaticc on Jul 10, 2017, 8:44:12 PM
Hello. I am seeking some help with the build.
I recently got back to the game and tryed to follow this build. I got Acuity and wanted to run this version of the build.

I like this build a lot, but I'm dying easily on high lvl maps. I watched the gameplay videos posted in the first page and I'm not nearly as good.

I'm lvl 95 and my tree is exactly what was posted in the Acuity section.
My items are as follows.

Is it the emberwake ring? Should I give up on the Acuity gloves? Should I buy Cospri Armour?
What I am doing wrong?
Thanks in advance.

EDIT: I know I don't need 6L on the weapon, but that's too late now :)
Last edited by poyozzo on Jul 11, 2017, 1:30:56 PM
"
alphakenybody wrote:
Will the move to 3.0 effect the efficiency of using Voidheart? Thanks for the help!

Yes. Efficiency of Voidheart will likely be affected and the Avatar of Fire skill tree listed in the guide will be a better option if you do not have Xoph's Blood.

"
Hey,

Pretty much what @Enzymaticc said. I will add that the flasks setup is crucial to survival too. You can use the flasks section in the guide for reference.

"
poyozzo wrote:
Hello. I am seeking some help with the build.
I recently got back to the game and tryed to follow this build. I got Acuity and wanted to run this version of the build.

I like this build a lot, but I'm dying easily on high lvl maps. I watched the gameplay videos posted in the first page and I'm not nearly as good.

I'm lvl 95 and my tree is exactly what was posted in the Acuity section.
My items are as follows.

Spoiler

Is it the emberwake ring? Should I give up on the Acuity gloves? Should I buy Cospri Armour?
What I am doing wrong?
Thanks in advance.

EDIT: I know I don't need 6L on the weapon, but that's too late now :)

Elemental Overload skill tree suffers on the survival part and I would say the tank version of the tree + 2.6 version of Bronn's Lithe provides a better bang on the buck when it comes to damage output and survivability. Don't sell the Acuity gloves away though because apparently they will become more valuable in 3.0.

Emberwake ring does not provide much toughness as it is more of a damage ring. Furthermore, it is getting a nerf in the upcoming 3.0 patch.

Sibyl's Lament (left ring slot to handle single elemental reflect mob) + a rare ring is a better option on the ring slots.

I would recommend you to switch Rumi's flask to a blue Granite flask with anti-curse (Lion's Roar is great for boss that don't get knocked back, e.g. Uber Izaro). And Atziri's Promise to Wise Oak's.

This is what I use in SSF:

As mentioned in the guide (under recommended section), Cospri chest provides more survival when you use Enfeeble curse. It can also be switched to DPS by swapping Enfeeble with Elemental Weakness or Temporal Chains.

Personally I prefer to use Cospri for leveling and Bronn's for clearing end game content. Beast + Windscream provides more effective toughness as compared to Cospri but at the expenses of not able to do Hexproof maps because curse don't work there.
Hey!
I am playing around with this build(which feels great) with low budget and as a noob.
As I am a newb and lazy I wanted to have enduring charge to IC automated.
What do you think about WM + Flammability? Is it any good with Windscream?
Idk if it's best choice for survivability
Also, any suggestions on next steps to improve my gear? Do I wait for 6l as a next step.
Last edited by matyss90 on Jul 14, 2017, 9:00:53 AM
"
matyss90 wrote:
Hey!
I am playing around with this build(which feels great) with low budget and as a noob.
As I am a newb and lazy I wanted to have enduring charge to IC automated.
What do you think about WM + Flammability? Is it any good with Windscream?
Idk if it's best choice for survivability
Also, any suggestions on next steps to improve my gear? Do I wait for 6l as a next step.

If you can afford, get Red Dream for Endurance Charges on kill.

I prefer Enfeeble for the 2nd curse as it provides approximately 30% more effective life.

Your characters are hidden so I am not able to assess your gears. You can open them to public from your account settings and look for Privacy Settings at the right side of the page.
"
kira1414 wrote:

I prefer Enfeeble for the 2nd curse as it provides approximately 30% more effective life.

Your characters are hidden so I am not able to assess your gears. You can open them to public from your account settings and look for Privacy Settings at the right side of the page.

Right, I am sorry for that.
Just got a few good drops and was able to afford Xoph's and few lesser updates.
This is a great gem from what I see, but the Red dream is currently far away from what I can afford :)
Last edited by matyss90 on Jul 15, 2017, 3:02:37 AM
i'm new player and question will probably be stupid but why do you link elemental focus with cyclone when cyclone does no elemental dmg?
"
Križ_ wrote:
i'm new player and question will probably be stupid but why do you link elemental focus with cyclone when cyclone does no elemental dmg?

Elemental Focus because with that item (it grants Avatar of fire keystone passive from tree), you're dealing 100% Fire damage, and no other type of damage.

Generally, you do not run with an elemental focus gem linked with cyclone until you either have Xoph's blood amulet, or have taken Avatar of fire on the actual skill tree itself.
Last edited by Enzymaticc on Jul 15, 2017, 6:09:44 PM
"
Enzymaticc wrote:
"
Križ_ wrote:

Elemental Focus because with that item (it grants Avatar of fire keystone passive from tree), you're dealing 100% Fire damage, and no other type of damage.

Generally, you do not run with an elemental focus gem linked with cyclone until you either have Xoph's blood amulet, or have taken Avatar of fire on the actual skill tree itself.

i was suspecting it was avatar of fire but i didn't see passive being used and had no idea ring for it exists. thanks for clarifying.
Last edited by Križ_ on Jul 16, 2017, 3:26:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info