[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Hi,

I follow this build to perform uber lab and other thing in the game. Nevertheless, I'm unable to kill izaro at last trial. I'm 85 with 6 link armour and avatar of fire branch. I've 4k8 life.

I'm bad with it or there is something i'm missing? :o
"
Nekrezus wrote:
Hi,

I follow this build to perform uber lab and other thing in the game. Nevertheless, I'm unable to kill izaro at last trial. I'm 85 with 6 link armour and avatar of fire branch. I've 4k8 life.

I'm bad with it or there is something i'm missing? :o

4800 life is sufficient to handle Uber Izaro. It is a little challenging but definitely doable. Your characters are hidden so I can't tell what flasks and gears you are using. But 4800 life at level 85 is rather low. You should have at least 5300 life at this point.

If you are clearing Uber Izaro for the very first time, take out all his helpers in phase 1 and 2. This will make him a lot easier to handle in phase 3.

Flasks are very important. Ensure you have any of the following setup: Granite (or Lion's Roar) + Basalt (or Taste of Hate)

Pop your flasks before you engage him. Cyclone around him and his attack will usually miss you. Look out for his slam though. You don't want to be in it when he land the slam.

Uber Izaro will be easy for you once you get the hang of it.
oh sorry, I've changed to public.

Thanks for the advise, don't remember that he loose bonus at first and two stage if you down them.
"
Nekrezus wrote:
oh sorry, I've changed to public.

Thanks for the advise, don't remember that he loose bonus at first and two stage if you down them.

Looking at your profile, I would recommend you to roll the weapon damage on your belt to life instead. You can roll armour % on your gloves.

Your flasks are definitely not setup for Uber Izaro.

I recommend the following setup for Izaro:

- Bubbling Divine Life Flask of Grounding
- Wise Oak Flask
- Experimenter's Granite Flask of Warding
- Basalt Flask (or Taste of Hate)
- Quicksilver Flask of Heat

Take out the helpers like I mentioned previously for phase 1 and 2. Remember to cast Enduring Cry and pop your flasks when you engage Izaro in each phase.
Thanks you very much, I will try with this setup when I could.

Edit: Try two run before, two success. Manys thanks again. :)
Last edited by Nekrezus on Jul 8, 2017, 1:55:10 PM
Getting back to slayer with some upgrades, grabbed Carcass from witch which i didn't like much and chromed, was a pain but got the right colors.
Super easy uber lab today, only 6 rooms, almost missed that, got last ascendancy points, missing Avatar of Fire/Xoph and damage still great, also had Inc aoe on cyclone and some low level gems.

Lvl 87 and 5.134 hp atm

Tree :
Uber Izaro : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k38M1KgLSz0

Spoiler

Last edited by Phosphenez on Jul 8, 2017, 7:19:08 PM
In regards to chestpieces and gearing up, is it better to get a 6L rare chest with decent stats or a 5L Bronn's/cospri's?
Thank you for this build!

It's alot of fun and I enjoyed the leveling-gearing process.

I used it since Legacy League started and almost at level 93.

Uber Lab and high-level mapping are a Cyclone's breeze! (no pun intended)

Last edited by Xenmark on Jul 10, 2017, 12:34:32 AM
"
Garinthor wrote:
In regards to chestpieces and gearing up, is it better to get a 6L rare chest with decent stats or a 5L Bronn's/cospri's?

Either is fine. You will want to go for 6L unique chest eventually. If cost is a concern now, you can pick the one that is most affordable for you.

"
Xenmark wrote:
Thank you for this build!

It's alot of fun and I enjoyed the leveling-gearing process.

I used it since Legacy League started and almost at level 93.

Uber Lab and high-level mapping are a Cyclone's breeze! (no pun intended)

Glad you are enjoying the build. :)
Will the move to 3.0 effect the efficiency of using Voidheart? Thanks for the help!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info