[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

How do you have so much armor?
"
wojnar90 wrote:
Thank you!
Lose of DPS is not that hard and now 5,5k HP. Should be 6k at lvl 90.

And about my armour, I have second 6S Bronn's. Trying to make this 6L while using this one.

EDIT:
hah

Grats! That was fast in getting 6L. :)

"
Silvok1 wrote:
we could technically add Righteous fire to this build. Before anyone freaks the F out.... hear me out...

Since we are an up close and personal build it would make sense. Given the fact that we can stack fire resistance, with purity of fire, herald of ash, flask, etc. we can achieve >80% fire resistance.

we could probably work in life regeneration somehow, maybe drop the totem for it. I know that is a difficult thing to do for some, but it could be done.

using CWDT low lvl, perf around 1-4, and throwing in fire storm or fireball or something is also a little nutty with this build.

Righteous fire won't provide much damage because Cyclone and Molten Burst are both attacks and they are not spell. You only get burning damage from your life regen.

"
HugoVR wrote:
How much unbuffed cyclone/molten strike DPS should I aim for at lvl 85 - 90?

Your cyclone will be around 30K and Molten around 10K.

"
Kday wrote:
How do you have so much armor?

2 ways to get high armour.

600 armour from Gloves, Belt and Boots will give you 1800 armour.

Or picking Iron Reflexes from the skill tree will convert all evasion rating to armour rating.
A super fulfilling day. Finally hit 98 on SSF and decided to use up my 2 x Chayula stones and this happened:

Taking a break from my Kotf assassin and Ele wanderfinder and giving this a shot, feel im lacking AoE a bit, but that's expected due to being melee, it's extremely fun though!

Still need to get familiar with this side of the tree and the character though since i've played as Cyclone for 2-3 hours tops lul. Looking forward to cyclone fix.

My bandits are messed up due to being an old toon (2013~) as well, got HP/PhysDmg/End charge.
Currently level 72 and gonna be doing dried lake til 78~ probs then upgrade gear and attempt some maps, everything i'm currently using is old stuff i had banked and some other i've dropped recently.

Resists are 185/142/126, 2.8k hp(KEK), 1,9k armor and 2,9k evasion, really low but for dried lake its w/e, also been using Leap slam on carcass to dps/mobility same time since it 1/2 shots most stuff there.
I guess i should be upgrading my jewelry asap! Should i look for Life/Res and then add phys/fire or?

Spoiler

Edit : ignore my 2x wed on wep, replaced it for a 20q added fire(still low level), also swapped jewelry to this, looking for some insight!
Spoiler

Last edited by Phosphenez on Jun 21, 2017, 2:03:51 PM
Hit level 95 with this build earlier :) Went 94-95 100% deathless running double beyond + sextanted up Shaped strands, Shaped mud geysers, Spring, and Gorge. (double beyond on every single map). Steamrolled through it. All maps were done solo, no grouping. Maps were done with 6-Link belly of the beast, 6.9k hp, 3400 armor. (I personally prefer to run tougher maps with belly of the beast).

Also handles tough mods. (couple corrupted guardian map runs from earlier).

http://i.imgur.com/cqFtqgO.jpg

Chimera. (+28% Monster damage, +369% monster crit chance, 41% monster crit multiplier, Monsters deal 110% Extra damage as Lightning). AKA ouchies.

http://i.imgur.com/nIdbVpm.jpg

Hydra. (Ele weakness, Enfeeble, 2 additional projectiles, 35% Unique boss dmg, 30% unique boss attack/cast speed).

edit: Also, grats kira! ^^
Last edited by Enzymaticc on Jun 21, 2017, 1:52:34 PM
"
Taking a break from my Kotf assassin and Ele wanderfinder and giving this a shot, feel im lacking AoE a bit, but that's expected due to being melee, it's extremely fun though!

Still need to get familiar with this side of the tree and the character though since i've played as Cyclone for 2-3 hours tops lul. Looking forward to cyclone fix.

My bandits are messed up due to being an old toon (2013~) as well, got HP/PhysDmg/End charge.
Currently level 72 and gonna be doing dried lake til 78~ probs then upgrade gear and attempt some maps, everything i'm currently using is old stuff i had banked and some other i've dropped recently.

Resists are 185/142/126, 2.8k hp(KEK), 1,9k armor and 2,9k evasion, really low but for dried lake its w/e, also been using Leap slam on carcass to dps/mobility same time since it 1/2 shots most stuff there.
I guess i should be upgrading my jewelry asap! Should i look for Life/Res and then add phys/fire or?

Spoiler

Edit : ignore my 2x wed on wep, replaced it for a 20q added fire(still low level), also swapped jewelry to this, looking for some insight!
Spoiler

I would pick up a Sibyl's ring and go for Avatar of Fire next on the tree if you can't afford getting a Xoph's Blood yet. Once you get Avatar of fire then swap the sibyl's in your left ring slot and try to pick up resists elsewhere to compensate (such as jewels, etc). Obviously swap your phys to lightning gem out once you do that. Also I'd grab a blood rage gem and replace your blood magic gem with it.. I find blood magic to be unnecessary and kind of a waste of a valuable gem slot with this gem-slot starved build. You're also missing the Immortal call + CWDT + Increased duration link setup in your gear. (which is very important).

edit: One more thing, but you can map a lot earlier and don't have to run dry lake with this build.. I was doing t1-t2 maps by level 58-59, and t5 maps by mid-60's with gear similar to yours quite smoothly back when I was leveling.

Oh and you should do your normal + cruel + merc labs for your first 6 ascendancy points btw.. They are huge for this build and make it wayyy easier.
Last edited by Enzymaticc on Jun 21, 2017, 2:35:49 PM
"
I would pick up a Sibyl's ring and go for Avatar of Fire next on the tree if you can't afford getting a Xoph's Blood yet. Once you get Avatar of fire then swap the sibyl's in your left ring slot and try to pick up resists elsewhere to compensate (such as jewels, etc). Obviously swap your phys to lightning gem out once you do that. Also I'd grab a blood rage gem and replace your blood magic gem with it.. I find blood magic to be unnecessary and kind of a waste of a valuable gem slot with this gem-slot starved build. You're also missing the Immortal call + CWDT + Increased duration link setup in your gear. (which is very important).

edit: One more thing, but you can map a lot earlier and don't have to run dry lake with this build.. I was doing t1-t2 maps by level 58-59, and t5 maps by mid-60's with gear similar to yours quite smoothly back when I was leveling.

Oh and you should do your normal + cruel + merc labs for your first 6 ascendancy points btw.. They are huge for this build and make it wayyy easier.

Yeah i just finished merc lab, was a bit scared but don't think hp even dropped below 100, though dps was a bit slow using cyclone. And leap slam is fucking awesome, buffed ancestral warchief too lmao. Was rushing constitution since hp felt a bit low, gonna grab a Xoph's blood once i find one not so overpriced. Got a sibyl, though i rather run reflect maps on my assassin which is mostly chaos/poison.

And yeah, shoulda probably grabbed the gems from other toons and finish getting 20/20, just went with what i had when i logged on it. And i just do dried lake for leveling since i dont have a really big map pool yet! Pretty fast and easy too.

Edit : Tried molten strike and i actually like it more since it feels more fast/reliable than getting stuck/glitching with cyclone all the time. Also im stupid and wasn't selfcasting enduring cry, used to it working but apparently its a war cry and not a spell now.

Last edited by Phosphenez on Jun 22, 2017, 10:35:32 AM
"
kira1414 wrote:
A super fulfilling day. Finally hit 98 on SSF and decided to use up my 2 x Chayula stones and this happened:

So luckyyyyy.
Been doing really great with this build so far. Recently obtained Dying sun yesterday and it feels a lot smoother now. The only problem i have is Bameth,beyond guy. Whenever i run beyond call + breaches he just spawns there in the middle of the carcasses i made from cycloning enemies like a meat grinder and POOF! he detonates the bodies like a freaking domino and i have like .5 sec to react and i almost die 70% of the time. Thats the only problem i had.

Ps this build made me really push my game in POE got x3 richer than where i got in breach.thanks!
Hey, i read through the guide and i am thinking of trying this out. I have a couple of questions though

1) Ngamahu can just have 6 sockets even if none of them are linked together right?
2) If our main attack and skills/etc, are on the mainhand axe, then we are we trying to buff the damage of cyclone? Isn't cyclone just supposed to proc Ngamahu?

3) could someone explain the reasoning behind all the 4 links that see under "my current gear" i am confused by it, especially AW.

Thank you :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info