[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
kira1414 wrote:
"
Loving the build so far dude! I've been playing PoE for a few weeks now and this build really made me love the game even more than any other build so far.

http://poe-profile.info/profile/Vegasm/Maliblue this is my char, is there anything you can spot that needs replacing or am I good to go for now?

Your gears are good. You can roll fire damage on your Chimeric Whorl ring.

Your boots, chest and helm is without 20% quality so get that up. ;)

You already have Lion's Roar, so you can replace the magic granite flask with Wise Oak or Taste of Hate. Roll anti-freeze on your Quick Silver flask.

Ensure your armour is at least 3000. Otherwise you can pick Iron Reflexes from the skill tree.

You will also want to get your life to 6000 at level 90.

Thank you for your tips! I will take Iron Reflexes for now. I also replaced my potions and rolled my gear to 20%.
Hey guys, I have some problem with build.
I have too small HP to run some maps, like Normal Atziri (getting 1shotted).
Currently, I have just 4400hp, after 6 more levels this should be 5000. Still, not too much.

Do you have any suggestions what I can upgrade? I have around 220c for now.
I know, I need to 6L my armour.

My gear
Spoiler

And here is my path of building tree
https://pastebin.com/5PbFgJ8e
"
wojnar90 wrote:
Currently, I have just 4400hp, after 6 more levels this should be 5000. Still, not too much.

My gear
Spoiler

Personally, I would buy some rare chest armor that is already 6-linked that has at least 400 armor and some evasion, as well as at least +100 life (because it can be gotten relatively cheaply on legacy)... Using bronns this early on before you have a lot of life gear + life nodes (since you're underleveled) isn't overly ideal. You're going to be too squishy. Also if you want to continue running a quicksilver flask for leveling I'd highly recommend getting one with Freeze removal or shock removal. You also aren't using a ruby flask which can be quite risky (especially on any sort of -resist map) because of reflect mobs.

Something like that, since with the 220c of currency you have atm 6-linking + coloring your bronns as of now is obviously out of the question. I'd be willing to sell you it if you want. (I used that all the way up til level 92).
Last edited by Enzymaticc on Jun 18, 2017, 12:06:47 AM
"
wojnar90 wrote:

My gear
Spoiler

Looking at your gears, your ring Storm Grye is missing life roll. That will be 1 slot that you can consider upgrading.

And looking at your skill tree, apparently you picked up DPS nodes instead of life nodes. 1 point into Constitution alone will give you huge life boost.

Consider moving the points from Slaughter, Cleaving into life nodes around Constitution. You can also pick up Thick Skin near Point Blank node on the right side of the tree.

Don't worry on the lose of DPS as you have more than sufficient to clear content.
Thank you!
Lose of DPS is not that hard and now 5,5k HP. Should be 6k at lvl 90.

And about my armour, I have second 6S Bronn's. Trying to make this 6L while using this one.

EDIT:
hah
Last edited by wojnar90 on Jun 18, 2017, 2:54:44 PM
we could technically add Righteous fire to this build. Before anyone freaks the F out.... hear me out...

Since we are an up close and personal build it would make sense. Given the fact that we can stack fire resistance, with purity of fire, herald of ash, flask, etc. we can achieve >80% fire resistance.

we could probably work in life regeneration somehow, maybe drop the totem for it. I know that is a difficult thing to do for some, but it could be done.

using CWDT low lvl, perf around 1-4, and throwing in fire storm or fireball or something is also a little nutty with this build.
Last edited by stauch3r on Jun 18, 2017, 5:05:37 PM
Hi! Can u explain projectile stuff? I mean where do we have it and what about gem setup in weapon? I mean there's no skill gem in it... New to poe, sry ^^ Oh and one more question, why do we use enduring cry? I mean, even without immortal call.
Anyway, thx for the guide, it's realy good and helpful, building character according to this)
How much unbuffed cyclone/molten strike DPS should I aim for at lvl 85 - 90?

"
dreaf1 wrote:
Hi! Can u explain projectile stuff? I mean where do we have it and what about gem setup in weapon? I mean there's no skill gem in it... New to poe, sry ^^ Oh and one more question, why do we use enduring cry? I mean, even without immortal call.
Anyway, thx for the guide, it's realy good and helpful, building character according to this)

Projectile (molten burst) is part of the Ngamahu Flame Abyssal axe weapon proc. The molten burst proj is already built into the weapon itself.. You simply just socket a bunch of gems into it that buff up projectile damage/projectile count (And the weapon molten burst proc benefits from the gems automatically). The gem sockets do not need to be linked as they are not actually supporting a specific gem, but supporting the weapon itself. When you use Cyclone, you have a chance to proc the weapon projectiles on melee hit.

Then you have your body armor that has support gems that benefit cyclone, plus the fortify gem for survivability and some damage:

Enduring Cry is used to give you Endurance charges, primarily. Endurance charges reduce your amount of physical damage taken (per charge), and give you % to resists per charge also (+4% resists per endurance charge). Enduring cry is great to have especially for map mods like Elemental weakness where you have -resists.. Because it can be kept up to keep your resists capped. (note: that this does not work with the "-X% Maximum Resistances" mod), for that, you will need flasks that give +% to maximum resists.
Last edited by Enzymaticc on Jun 19, 2017, 2:09:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info