[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

can uber atziri do with this build?
"
MCDanielHdz wrote:
can uber atziri do with this build?

Check this @bymen video out. :)
Will it work in 3.0?
"
Kryss122 wrote:
Will it work in 3.0?

Looking at the skill tree in 3.0, I don't see any changes to it for the build so it should work very well in 3.0. Especially Cyclone pathing issue is getting a fix in there.
Back after a year of not playing. I was looking for something new so I'm trying out your build. I have a question regarding the tree. Sorry if it's been posted already but there are a lot of posts here!

Why point blank on the skill tree?
"
Moonbeat wrote:
Back after a year of not playing. I was looking for something new so I'm trying out your build. I have a question regarding the tree. Sorry if it's been posted already but there are a lot of posts here!

Why point blank on the skill tree?

Molten Burst is a projectile based attack and it is where the majority of damage is coming from for the build.

Point Blank effectively add a 1.5 multiplier which is huge damage boost.
Duh. Missed that. Thank you.
how much does the skill tree change if you don't go with the Xoph's Blood and get the Voidheart? or were you going to put out a separate tree for that also? if so, then disregard this.
"
fatb0y3 wrote:
how much does the skill tree change if you don't go with the Xoph's Blood and get the Voidheart? or were you going to put out a separate tree for that also? if so, then disregard this.

If you are using Voidheart, you can stick with the same tree as Xoph's Blood.

You only use a different tree if you do not have Xoph's Blood and pick Avatar of Fire skill tree.

From my tests, Avatar of Fire skill tree have better damage than Voidheart but will require re-spec of skill tree when you obtain Xoph's Blood at a later time. Whereas Voidheart do not require a re-spec because it uses the same tree as Xoph's Blood.
Shaper, Ngam Cyclone Slayer, 5.9k life, 2507 armor. (Ignore fail @ the start.. I was assuming dialogue would go on longer and that fight wouldn't start yet..).

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/151037178?t=08m00s

Just started playing PoE like 2.5 months ago, started a character to play this build on LSC like a month and a half ago, just got Shaper down earlier : ) VoD is above. Really liking the build overall. Very very fun, and would highly recommend to anyone thinking about trying it. Rips through any/all mods aside from ele reflect. After gathering a lot of experience playing this build, I would highly recommend using Forbidden Taste quartz flask.
Last edited by Enzymaticc on Jun 11, 2017, 6:22:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info