[3.10] Terminus Est Flicker Slayer 6k HP / 4k Leech/s / 3mio DPS / Budget / Leaguestarter

"
Kostyan1996 wrote:
As Abyssus is not needed now, what Unique helm do you recommend? Or just good rare helm is enough?

Depends on what you need. I would say a rare evasion helmet with good life, accuracy and a bunch of resists. No unique helmet can really compete with that.

"
Biowned wrote:
Heya, could you add the Ascendancy order to the main post? Nice build btw

Impact-> Bane of Legends-> Endless Hunger-> Brutal Fervour

"
Nickolai20599 wrote:
Using your build right now and am enjoying it, slightly squishy at the moment but I know how that could be fixed to an extent.

Question though, is the build UBER viable? Got one hit in merc lab just now and figured that it might not be unless optimized?

I easily did Uber Lab with my Flicker Striker last league. And he had a lot less life than this build will have. I used Viper Strike though for Izaro to have more control as to where I end up xD Flicker Strike will port you to areas in the final boss room you don't really want to be.

"
fug3 wrote:
Advise how best leveling my character?
What skills are best to use on what lvl?

With the new buff, there really is nothing that can compete with Sunder. Here is how I did it.

1-12: Frost Blades
12-30: Sunder
30-51: Earthquake
51-?: Flicker Strike

If you like the mechanics of Sunder more than Earthquake you can keep using it until you start using Flicker Strike. And always use appropriate support gems of course and upgrade your weapon every 7-10 levels.

One additional note: When you are missing damage, get the flasks. For damage/investment there is not much better than getting an Atziris Promise, Lion's Roar and Diamond Flask. The last one is also extremely helpful when you start using Terminus Est for Flicker Strike and have problems keeping up the Frenzy Charges.
Last edited by Mecielle on Mar 5, 2017, 12:11:22 PM
Heya!

Going strong with this build right now!

I'm using blasphemy ass mark for now, do you guys get CWDT - Blade vortex to proc enough for curses? I find myself rarely taking damage on maps to proc the blade vortex and keep power charges up without a blasphemy.
"
Dele wrote:
Heya!

Going strong with this build right now!

I'm using blasphemy ass mark for now, do you guys get CWDT - Blade vortex to proc enough for curses? I find myself rarely taking damage on maps to proc the blade vortex and keep power charges up without a blasphemy.

The Blade Vortex+PCoC setup is mainly for boss fights, where crits are the only source of Frenzy Charges. During mapping it's not important. You could say it is even a good sign if it doesn't proc as it means you don't take damage and deal enough damage and have enough crit to keep your Frenzy's up.

Blas+AM is a ok for leveling if you really need the power charges. But in end game you should have enough crit without that setup and use Hatred instead.
Last edited by Mecielle on Mar 5, 2017, 2:30:26 PM
The best thing is if you just come into the stream and ask or follow mecielle's answers he understands what is needed.

Prefer to play at the moment, sorry guys.. will update the guide later. :)
More about tree - why wouldn't you take Phase Acrobatics? Yes, it's 4 points, but if you are already picked Acrobatics, I see no reason to not pick PA. In my opinion, it's better to lose some Eva nodes, but get 30% to dodge spells and additional 12% to dodge attacks.
I dont skill any EV-Nodes which you could sacrifice for it and 4 points are a huge investment,
"
FuRi0s wrote:
I dont skill any EV-Nodes which you could sacrifice for it and 4 points are a huge investment,

Yea, only thing even remotely viable to sacrifice for this would be life nodes. So at the bare minimum 20% life vs Phase Acro...

And I am talking about level 92+ btw! Before then you have much better stuff to get. Won't have many 5% life nodes to spare^^ So, thats a no from me. Will never ever make any sense to go for Phase Acro with this build.
Following this build right now and loving it.

To anyone wondering when it's possible to start levelling as Flicker Strike, I'm no expert on this skill, but I had success at level 38 with Multistrike being available and using Blood Rage + Blasphemy/Poacher's (you don't even need Blood Dance). As long as you have a strong enough 2h-weapon (no benefit from the sword nodes on tree, but I'm currently using http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Hrimnor%27s_Dirge), you can comfortably sustain Flicker. I suppose you COULD start as early as Blasphemy+Poacher's becomes available, but you would need a really strong 2h to accommodate.

Make sure you prioritize Melee Splash as well if you haven't taken the Impact ascendancy.
Last edited by phirefor on Mar 5, 2017, 9:28:17 PM
LVL 45 - got my 5l belly & est sword rdy to rock almost ready to switch over to flicker
Closed Beta|Open Beta|Release|League Only
We kinda need a way to keep those Power Charges up. Any ideas?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info