[3.10] Terminus Est Flicker Slayer 6k HP / 4k Leech/s / 3mio DPS / Budget / Leaguestarter

To flicker you need an "ok" 2h weapon and bloodrage.. make sure you got enought mana.

Got an leapslam+faster attacks+fortify on another button so you can make a leapslam if you fail to continue flickering around. An cwdt+blade vortex + power charge on crit combi helps too.

Would say its possible at around lvl 40.

To have enought mana you can skill attack damage mana leech close to vitality void or essence snap if you dont got a jewel with physical damage leeched as mana.
Not sure how you managed to get like 63% crit according to Path of building without power charges. I still have to get crit on amulet and gloves but with crit strike gem I am only at 40% crit...
IGN: Raise_Ur_Donger
"
demondied1 wrote:
Not sure how you managed to get like 63% crit according to Path of building without power charges. I still have to get crit on amulet and gloves but with crit strike gem I am only at 40% crit...

Haven't got the time right now to check your character, but you can look at mine. I have 61.98% crit chance totally unbuffed. Take note that I am using Maligaro's, but if I take them out I am still sitting at 57%.

Maybe you see something you missed that would explain your low crit chance.

EDIT: Took a minute to look at your character. Easy to spot, you are missing 122% crit chance in the tree. You focused on life instead of crit chance at the beginning, thats not a good idea with Terminus Est where you need the crit chance to even be able to play the build.

If you still have the respec points from quests or some regrets, I would suggest speccing out of some life nodes to get the crit. Or if you are able to still level fast as it is, keep leveling until you reach those juicy nodes in assassin area.
Last edited by Mecielle on Mar 4, 2017, 11:35:33 PM
Hey Buddy,

nice build though. Could you try to add a few more information to make it easier for "noobs".

- Pictured Gear with Jewels
- Leveling Guide
- Ascendencies

Thank you in advance
Advise how best leveling my character?
What skills are best to use on what lvl?
"
fug3 wrote:
Advise how best leveling my character?
What skills are best to use on what lvl?

I went Frost Blades till I could use Ancient Warchief which carried me to 51. It's a little rough at the start with charges though which made me grind my teeth but now at 63 it's really starting to come through.

Using your build right now and am enjoying it, slightly squishy at the moment but I know how that could be fixed to an extent.

Question though, is the build UBER viable? Got one hit in merc lab just now and figured that it might not be unless optimized?
"
Nickolai20599 wrote:
Using your build right now and am enjoying it, slightly squishy at the moment but I know how that could be fixed to an extent.

Question though, is the build UBER viable? Got one hit in merc lab just now and figured that it might not be unless optimized?

I think the build is "uber viable" as in, with some changes you can make it work in uber and you could possibly do uber with some, rather good gear. But aside from that, it's probably not a good build for uber and probably not a good idea to try and solo uber lab (if that is your intention). Rather get a carry for uber once you can do it.

+ to be honest, the last 2 points are not nearly as important imo as the rest of them. At least for me the last points will go into Bane of Legends.

Also a plus side: you can easily go through uber lab traps with Brutal Fervour. Basically, at best, you will be walking through like they didn't exist.
Last edited by functionality on Mar 5, 2017, 11:06:23 AM
Heya, could you add the Ascendancy order to the main post? Nice build btw
As Abyssus is not needed now, what Unique helm do you recommend? Or just good rare helm is enough?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info