[3.10] Terminus Est Flicker Slayer 6k HP / 4k Leech/s / 3mio DPS / Budget / Leaguestarter

"
functionality wrote:
Your links don't work and I don't know where to paste that long text. It's kinda annoying because I want to level with this build but I don't dare to spend even one skill point :/

"
CrownOfThorns wrote:
Having same issue haha.

Paste his tree into www.poeplanner.com

Or just click this: http://poeplanner.com/AAYAAQUUAACAW6-95sv1bAi18j_8bycGIAUtbIx4enfjTiqjiutjXz-pJwmWVuhVS4w2dO12K76nR36dqt0NhNkuUzGwpctwUmHi5w_kUWNDJP0Gov_eTePyRREv_MV1_fdNwBp0oBXsjX05DtvnFr831DWS_o9irJd5CLFDMcLsvTaJ09y9Ps8UINi9Z5vxitrBOuFlTamUMZ7TbyaVpleHdu0_UEfUUppqgIoB3Ohmh2rBBHlohO-9gTY9bzvvDlFH51SNvxfcTZJ67yP2MHzuDkz_1EJ4DdQjWhq5HbVIBbWZK7TFwzMj0w2N4JXKkJ-CSn2Eb6luUdonn4WnsoClNYa0lSQMcAAAAAAA
Last edited by Tyman on Mar 3, 2017, 8:09:48 PM
Last edited by functionality on Mar 3, 2017, 8:16:46 PM
Ascendency points order?
Impact - Onslaught (left) - overleech - bleed/stunimmunity (right tree)

Is it just me or does the curse on hit never work because of the set up? It seems like the idea is cast when damage taken would trigger blade vortex, blade vortex then trigger curse on hit and apply enfeeble. But enfeeble never trigger for me, I tested it by standing next to mobs and let them hit me, they never get cursed.

I think its because cast when damage taken wants to trigger enfeeble, but enfeeble can never be casted due to curse on hit?
I think the fix for your problem is that the enfeeble gems needs to be to high to get casted by cwdt. :)
Do you really need Intuitive leap? It saves like 1 point, seems completely unnecessary.
Last edited by Kostyan1996 on Mar 4, 2017, 7:29:13 AM
Wait, do we take Oak for Physical Damage or Krait for Attack Speed as our second bandit choice?

Edit: nevermind, I see the attack speed in the tree.
Last edited by Messerschmitt on Mar 4, 2017, 12:12:54 PM
Iam not really sure if intuitive leap is still worth it because we are now close to Nullification because we dont pick depth perception. May i change it.

You can take intuitive leap and save 2 points but you need to use that jewel socket or you can go without inuitive leap and spend 1 point more and get a 2 node jewel.

Bandits are on the main page, its life (oak)/attackspeed (krait)/frenzy charge (krait).
Last edited by FuRi0s on Mar 4, 2017, 3:38:09 PM
I'm currently leveling using frost blades but I wonder if you could give me an indication of when I can switch to the flicker strike playstyle. Is it possible at level 51 with the Terminus Est or does it require some other key components at later levels?

That aside, I haven't played a flicker strike build before so I have another question: how do you keep up mana when spamming flicker, are the mana leech jewels really enough?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info