[3.10] Terminus Est Flicker Slayer 6k HP / 4k Leech/s / 3mio DPS / Budget / Leaguestarter

Iam wearing the gull just for fun.. you can go with rare helmet too.

You can wear abyssus if you are able to cap you res then.. but keep in mind that you take more physical damage then. ;)
Managed to get hydra + chimera + minotaur on farm using purely flicker for the boss fights (have been successful on 23/25 attempts, one of the unsuccessful was due to ping spikes during the cloud phase of chimera and the other was attempting to carry a guildmate)! Haven't gotten a phoenix to drop for me yet :(
"
cowgonewild wrote:
Managed to get hydra + chimera + minotaur on farm using purely flicker for the boss fights (have been successful on 23/25 attempts, one of the unsuccessful was due to ping spikes during the cloud phase of chimera and the other was attempting to carry a guildmate)! Haven't gotten a phoenix to drop for me yet :(

What would you say is key in you´re setup that allows you to do the guards with flicker? I'm currently using the other est flicker build but i'm branching out trying to change stuff so i can do the guardians aswell.
Your tree dosn't have a single leech node dunno how you sustain xD Also cap res is kind of hard with mid-budget gear:( Also coloring for blade vortex setup is kind of meh xD
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Last edited by PsVRTwo on Apr 22, 2017, 9:18:51 PM
This is my gear for the build:

7.215 HP

15.6k avg. damage at HO
400k DPS fully buffed
Vaal Pact
Poacher's Mark and Hatred as aura
Blue dream for power charges
Running up to T15 no problem, still didn't try against harder bosses.
Mana problems at bosses without Poacher's Mark

I only got damage nodes that have crit like Eagle Eye, Fatal Blade, Heartseeker, Assassination.

Pathing stops at "Born to Fight" in the left side of the tree, I used the points to go
Blood Drinker> Fangs of the Viper>Coordination> Trickery> Assassination.

Last edited by LuckyDutch on Apr 29, 2017, 7:04:18 PM
"
LuckyDutch wrote:

7.215 HP

15.6k avg. damage at HO
400k DPS fully buffed
Vaal Pact
Poacher's Mark and Hatred as aura
Blue dream for power charges
Running up to T15 no problem, still didn't try against harder bosses.
Mana problems at bosses without Poacher's Mark

I only got damage nodes that have crit like Eagle Eye, Fatal Blade, Heartseeker, Assassination.

Pathing stops at "Born to Fight" in the left side of the tree, I used the points to go
Blood Drinker> Fangs of the Viper>Coordination> Trickery> Assassination.

Try this tree :)
www.poeurl.com/bfhP
This is the perfect tree for the build, but it does require the Acuity gloves...
All content down.
Last edited by Mobsy on May 3, 2017, 7:13:42 PM
Will edit the guide as soon as i got the time for it.. with different trees and gear for different tasks and an overall tree for all content. ;)
I am still testing this build and customising it for myself, but i must say as far as melee go this is a tier 0 build.

Even when i had 4k or under life i was doing mid tier yellow maps with 3 leaguestones running.

I play a lot of melee but always avoided flickr mostly because i did not like the look of it and thought i would hate it.

Holy shit popping a breach on a hard map , popping some flasks and just holding on to flicker and trusting it will clear the breach for you is an amazing feeling.

---
Personally im keeping it pretty similar to the OP, I have considered getting dual curse , and played with some ideas to get a lot more base damage or multiplier but im still tweaking the build.

Luckily I just got the enchant i needed (boots are pretty easy to get thank god)

This enchant is pretty important for the build becauses it basically removes the need for any crit on gear if you have power charge generation. I still have some crit chance on tree and gems obviously but previously i had been wearing first maligaro's then gifts from above.

Maligaro's is ok for anyone starting this build , all you need is that and terminus , I personally feel gifts from above is still a great budget option to get this build going , 65% crit strike and 50% rarity when you crit, the other junk is just a bonus.

--

other notes on the build, Vengeance is really good if you have a spare red socket, in town tooltip is showing 54% crit chance, its a single socket backup charge generation option.

in league i still have a 5 link but i have tested in standard , as far as i can tell the 6th link should be melee damage on full life , it boosts the damage a lot and has great synergy.

I currently plan to test atziri splendor with this build i think the life on kill may be just nice in the case something is doing more damage than you're leech.

Atm I have no good source of bleed or poison, I dont think the build needs it but im considering testing a voidheart out or something . I dont think cospri is the go for this build , poison and bleed is nice to have but its doing fine without them, a dot would be just nice incase you flicker away from something just before cull range

btw, also witchfire brew and lion's roar is amazing for this, my personal favourite though is:

takes in town def from 24% to 55% for 6 seconds, highly reccomend
---

Anyway long story short , great build , reccomend , ill post an update in a week.

Last edited by Gemtech on May 18, 2017, 7:45:58 AM
Hey guys, trying this build out.

Can't seem to reliably clear anything t6+ without dying a lot. Breaches this tier are exceptionally difficult at times.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Morokie/characters

Going off of skill tree in guide.

Any tips for refining this would be appreciated.
"
Morokie wrote:
Hey guys, trying this build out.

Can't seem to reliably clear anything t6+ without dying a lot. Breaches this tier are exceptionally difficult at times.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Morokie/characters

Going off of skill tree in guide.

Any tips for refining this would be appreciated.

I stopped playing in the league a while back, waiting for the release of 3.0 but I've got a character on my roster that dealt with T15 maps easily as far as I can remember, my gear had a lot of room to be upgraded as well other than the Terminus which is close to a perfect roll. Character name is Cranor, slayer level 91
Last edited by Nickolai20599 on Jun 14, 2017, 2:23:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info