[3.10] Terminus Est Flicker Slayer 6k HP / 4k Leech/s / 3mio DPS / Budget / Leaguestarter

Guys my Cwdt with the curse does not work even though every gem is correct level etc.

CWDT BV CoH Assasains mark

What am i doing wrong?
CWDT (LVL 1) - BV (LVL 8) - Assassins Mark (as high as possible but lvlreq must be over LVL 38) - Curse On Hit (as high as possible) - Power Charge on Critical (as high as possible)
Hey thanks for the build. I'm 81 in legacy and having an absolute blast with it right now.

One question I have is concerning IC and endurance charge generation. Are you taking IC for just the base duration? Do you hard cast Enduring Cry for endurance charges, and doesn't that leave you vulnerable? Or is there some other source of endurance charge generation I'm missing in the build?
VS hard bosses you can switch from rallying cry to enduring cry. :)
"
FuRi0s wrote:
Can't open your tree.

I was able to hit lvl 90 earlier today.. now ill go for 91.

Gearwise/Treewise you can look in my profile, character RoadToTerminus.

So far its good and looks promising that i got enought damage etc for endgame.

Here are short URLs: poeurl.com/8Fo (for lvl 58) and poeurl.com/8Fy (for 90 lvl, then I probably go just for life).
I also looked up for your gear and tree and have some questions about it:
Why do you picked Belt of the Deceiver?
How good in your opinion Darkray Vectors can be? I always thought they are quite strong in almost any frenzy-based characters.
Also, your old section of gear recommends The Red Trail as boots in one version, but Brutal Fervour ascendancy basically gives you immunity to bleed, which The Red Trail is relying heavy on. Isn't it countersynergy?
Also, I see you still prefer Ituitive Leap, even just for 1 point, I'll give it a try too.
Last edited by Kostyan1996 on Mar 7, 2017, 6:34:39 AM
"
Kostyan1996 wrote:
"
FuRi0s wrote:
Can't open your tree.

I was able to hit lvl 90 earlier today.. now ill go for 91.

Gearwise/Treewise you can look in my profile, character RoadToTerminus.

So far its good and looks promising that i got enought damage etc for endgame.

Here are short URLs: poeurl.com/8Fo (for lvl 58) and poeurl.com/8Fy (for 90 lvl, then I probably go just for life).
I also looked up for your gear and tree and have some questions about it:
Why do you picked Belt of the Deceiver?
How good in your opinion Darkray Vectors can be? I always thought they are quite strong in almost any frenzy-based characters.
Also, your old section of gear recommends The Red Trail as boots in one version, but Brutal Fervour ascendancy basically gives you immunity to bleed, which The Red Trail is relying heavy on. Isn't it countersynergy?
Also, I see you still prefer Ituitive Leap, even just for 1 point, I'll give it a try too.

Actually, the intuitive leap saves 3 points if you want the power charge which I believe was its intention.
Well, it saves only 1 point if you are not taking jewel slot. I will take this socket no matter what, now I just should decide on which is better: effects from jewel which I would socketed in instead of Intuitive Leap or 3 saved points.
Last edited by Kostyan1996 on Mar 7, 2017, 8:55:12 AM
Just did UBER lab with only flicker, level 85. Portals and charges today, would've kept the portals if I could have but flicker isn't easy to control. popped a charge disruptor once because I didn't want to risk anything. Killed Argus with flicker as well, took a while and he nearly had me in oneshot range with 3 endurance charges in his berserk phase.
Currently sitting at 4.6k hp, not having put any effort into the scion life area nearly apart from the big node. Gear can be optimized, viper strike will probably help a bunch. I'd imagine that you can farm Uber on the right days from the looks of things.
Hi,

i farmed some currency and got a budget of about 3 ex now and am looking to upgrade my trash 5 link chest with something better and am asking myself now: What's the best chest option? Belly of the beast probably? So should i rather get a 5 link belly or a cheap 6 link rare chest?
Since im lacking some survivability atm im tending to go for 5 link belly, what do you guys think?
FYI, Intuitive Leap doesn't make a whole lot of sense, considering you're spending 5 points to get the jewel slot + power charge + frenzy charge, and it would cost you 5 points anyway to path directly to the power and frenzy charge. The only difference between the two is cost of the jewel + 10 extra int vs 18% increased power charge and frenzy charge duration. It would only save you points if you grabbed Mind Drinker as well (but even then it only saves 1 point).
Last edited by dragonsroc on Mar 7, 2017, 4:11:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info