[3.10] Terminus Est Flicker Slayer 6k HP / 4k Leech/s / 3mio DPS / Budget / Leaguestarter

"
space_timee wrote:
Hi.i dont use abyssus.What do you say about the armor The Perfect Form? It's free AA,more evasion and Phase Acrobatics.Is this a good idea?

Oh, it seems legit! I don't know if I would wear this or Belly honestly. This chest is really useful, though Belly gives much more HP which is crucial in negating oneshots. If someone have enough currency, he could try both and judge which is better.
"
Kostyan1996 wrote:
"
space_timee wrote:
Hi.i dont use abyssus.What do you say about the armor The Perfect Form? It's free AA,more evasion and Phase Acrobatics.Is this a good idea?

Oh, it seems legit! I don't know if I would wear this or Belly honestly. This chest is really useful, though Belly gives much more HP which is crucial in negating oneshots. If someone have enough currency, he could try both and judge which is better.
And another question-Does it make sense to use coil without abyssus?(sorry my bad english)
"
space_timee wrote:
"
Kostyan1996 wrote:
"
space_timee wrote:

And another question-Does it make sense to use coil without abyssus?(sorry my bad english)

I can say, that it is less sence then with Abyssus, but still alot of stuff have possibility to oneshot you, so it can be good. Though I prefer Belly over Coil without Abyssus.
thanks for the help.More life> coil without abyssus(p.s 5.5k life without Belly and 17k dps flicker ho. 88 lvl)
"
space_timee wrote:
thanks for the help.More life> coil without abyssus(p.s 5.5k life without Belly and 17k dps flicker ho. 88 lvl)

Wait, is it DPS or Avg. Damage? With or w/o flasks? 17k DPS is damn low.
"
Kostyan1996 wrote:
"
space_timee wrote:

Wait, is it DPS or Avg. Damage? With or w/o flasks? 17k DPS is damn low.
tooltip 17k with hatred and ice golem
To answer kinda all of the body armour questions we should look after our deaths:

So far most of my deaths were from volatiles, one-hits, reflect-volatiles... to counter them we just need more life.

Cospri's would give us poison dps vs normal dps with more offensive rings/amulets. We would be able to run enfeeble+assassins mark vs bosses compared to enfeeble not sure if it worth it.

Perfect Form would give us phase acrobatics, life and -res but therefore we could run an herald or an dmg aura (haste, wrath, anger) if we add enlighten. Not sure if this makes up for the less offensive gear (cause you need more res) and the less life compared to bellys. Phase acrobatics isn't worth so much in my opinion.

So i would say belly is kinda the allrounder at the moment.. about legacy coil iam not sure if its better or not... if we would still wear an abyssus i would say yes.
Last edited by FuRi0s on Mar 8, 2017, 4:40:43 PM

hey doing flicker strike too, but instead going assassin I am also using lightning coil and abyssus (Even though you said not needed) but I was wondering where you would get the crit from without and abyssus and if they are still ok to run ?
I do love this build, Gotten to 86 but man reflects are a killer!. Making me not want to map lol. But great job, this is by far the most fun I've had with a build. Kudos.
hey guys, how u solved problem with mana on bosses?
cuz i need to use mana flask on cd
Last edited by 98h1zc on Mar 9, 2017, 5:39:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info