[3.10] Terminus Est Flicker Slayer 6k HP / 4k Leech/s / 3mio DPS / Budget / Leaguestarter

"
ZedCreek wrote:
Anybody can help me, why we need Arctic Armour ? While me use flicker strike my character is stationary ?

Yes you count as stationary.
Going assassin flicker strike but is it still worth to use abyssus and lightning coil or not and since assassin has some poison and bleed damage is it worth to run haemophilia
Why do you prefer The Red Trail boots if you use the Brutal Fervour ascendancy? Does this not make you immune to getting the frenzy charges off it, or do you only use it until you get that ascendancy then look for a pair of rare boots?
Red Trail boots in 2.5 were for the physical damage redution not for the frenzy charges.
Why you pick up Eagle eye node when you could pick Depth Perception?It's more crit chance and we need less acuracy with flat acuracy on Terminust.
Up to level 88 now also 89. Still In love with this build. Still not got all the items I want yet which is exciting.

Here is a quick Atziri run I did last night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNerp8kxqBQ&t

Depth Perception needs another travelnode so its worse, besides the fact that Eagle Eye gives me more dps thant depth perception because of the more acc... but this depends on gear.

Yeah, itemwise my char can get much better too, hit 92 yesterday and going for 93 now. :)
Nice Atzirikill. :)
Last edited by FuRi0s on Mar 10, 2017, 10:57:29 AM
Managed to get myself a Taste of hate, bought it at 20% used 1 divine and it went up to 30 :D. Taste of hate op op lol
Why would you take added fire over phys to lightning? Isn't the dps with shock massively higher?
So far so good i guess,love the build,but im at level 74 and my dps is only 7,6k with hatred.
Am i doing something wrong? or is that normal?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info