[3.10] Terminus Est Flicker Slayer 6k HP / 4k Leech/s / 3mio DPS / Budget / Leaguestarter

First of all, I forgot to thank OP for this build, it is really awesome.
Now, my overall thoughts on tree.
I am curently at this stage (lvl 58): http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBACPTj2BvJ5pqTiq0xVFHqZSHanh6qSeMNoTv62MwfMqQmSu9gRXsdf3UQoRvjX1NkiP2BS107QW1jb_UUhfcBqJ0oAYgh3ZKfdrB8uFjQ1oawzOE2SaVYeJVS8cquR1wUioLidM2PVHapTUMcJUkJP3nVP_eo4pbr-4OpcsM8p2qYqxsjNQjQzFHBtvnFr8NjcLsTP_8xbVIAAAAAAAAAAA=
Now, what I am aiming for (lvl 90): http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAGVNR369NiPTj2BvJ5pqqW5OKrTFUUcIsehmP_w5DgmWl3mplIdqeHqpJ4w2hO_rYxEvMHzKkJkrvYEV7HX91EKEbz7PN9S95u0_8YrAGngNbzuNfU2SI_YuU9NvBS107QW15FGNv9RSF9wGonSgBiA1kti9h3ZKfdrB8uFjQ18_VujglZ-CWhrDM4TZJpVh4lVLxyq5HXBSKguJ0zY9vqeGtFHahaeygKU1DHAnn5Uk7w5QRxQgJP3nVP_eo4pbr7Xy7g6lywzynapirGyM1CN5aEMxRwbb58EEFr8Njd0NwuxM__zFd-MB3LVIbAgAAAAAAAAAAAAA
My highest char was lvl 83, so I don't want to plan more than 90 in tree.

Now, about Phase Acrobatics, about sacrifice and my choises in tree:
I am still thinking about PA because, as you said, 4 points is truly heavy investment, but I see some quite weak nodes (which I am not neccesary will waste on PA, I can just lower max level of my final tree, as I probably will not go beyond 85ish).
In my opinion, it is "By The Blade", "Eagle Eye" and "Brutal Blade". I picked them, because they have least value per node. In planned (lvl 90) tree I picked "Eagle Eye", but I will almost certainly not pick it, and pick "Brutal Blade" instead, because I will not run Atziri's Acuity (it's too expensive for me) and will rely on usual leech (maybe some time after I will try Vaal Pact, but I am not sure about it), running Maligaro's Virtuosity instead, so I will have enough crit chance (correct me if I'm wrong, but I am not sure if Accuracy from this node really needed that much). "By The Blade" is just 12% damage per node, jewels can do better job at getting damage imo, so it's best node to drop imo. "Brutal Blade" is kinda weak too (less than 12% damage), however there is also attack speed, so it may be worth picking.
I also picked one crit chance node (20%) near "Assasination" and one hybrid life/mana leech node near "Vitality Void" until I can get mana leech jewel and then will probably respec that.
Hope you will read it and judge if this changes are acceptable.

Also, I see that Red Trail heavily rely on getting bleeding, but last ascendancy gives immunity to bleeding. Isn't The Red Trails loosing almost all value after picking Brutal Fervour? Maybe it's better to pick Headsmen? Especially because I'm not planning to buy Atziri's Acuity.

"
Biowned wrote:
We kinda need a way to keep those Power Charges up. Any ideas?

CWDT + BV + CoH + Assassin's mark is enough. However, I like power charges in usual packs, so I took away CWDT for now and casting it manually every time before engaging without Frenzy Charges.
Last edited by Kostyan1996 on Mar 6, 2017, 2:23:17 AM
"
Biowned wrote:
We kinda need a way to keep those Power Charges up. Any ideas?

CWDT-BV-PCOC-COH-Assassins Mark
"
"
Nickolai20599 wrote:
Using your build right now and am enjoying it, slightly squishy at the moment but I know how that could be fixed to an extent.

Question though, is the build UBER viable? Got one hit in merc lab just now and figured that it might not be unless optimized?

I easily did Uber Lab with my Flicker Striker last league. And he had a lot less life than this build will have. I used Viper Strike though for Izaro to have more control as to where I end up xD Flicker Strike will port you to areas in the final boss room you don't really want to be.

Viper strike eh, just switching out flicker in the setup on the fly? Also what kind of gear and level are we talking? Sitting at 4k hp now and barely managing to do merc yestyerday doesn't get my hopes up :D I'd be happy if UBER was "easy" with the build so please do tell how!

EDIT: It's worth to note that I have farmed uber both in hardcore and softcore before, but I rarely play builds squishy enough to get one shot in merc lab at level 70+. Just to get it clear that I'm not a new player
Last edited by Nickolai20599 on Mar 6, 2017, 6:21:49 AM
"
Nickolai20599 wrote:
"
"
Nickolai20599 wrote:
Using your build right now and am enjoying it, slightly squishy at the moment but I know how that could be fixed to an extent.

Question though, is the build UBER viable? Got one hit in merc lab just now and figured that it might not be unless optimized?

I easily did Uber Lab with my Flicker Striker last league. And he had a lot less life than this build will have. I used Viper Strike though for Izaro to have more control as to where I end up xD Flicker Strike will port you to areas in the final boss room you don't really want to be.

Viper strike eh, just switching out flicker in the setup on the fly? Also what kind of gear and level are we talking? Sitting at 4k hp now and barely managing to do merc yestyerday doesn't get my hopes up :D I'd be happy if UBER was "easy" with the build so please do tell how!

EDIT: It's worth to note that I have farmed uber both in hardcore and softcore before, but I rarely play builds squishy enough to get one shot in merc lab at level 70+. Just to get it clear that I'm not a new player

Well, this build is weak against big hits, but usual map farm is so much fun for me, I never was so excited to clear Dried Lake again and again. I'll try merc lab in couple of days and then reply here how good it was.
Cruel was perfectly fine (except Argus), Izaro hits sometimes, but if he do not one shots, then you leech right after hit. Yes, it's cruel, it's easy, but my build is not ever near the completion.
What percentage of mana leache from jewel need to have no problem with mana?
"
fug3 wrote:
What percentage of mana leache from jewel need to have no problem with mana?

For me 0.4% is more than enough. Damage from flicker is insane. You can count your DPS and multiply it by 0.4% to get mana leech/sec.
Just got to level 53, and this build kicks ass!

I'm using a 4L Terminus Linked with Multistrike, Increased Crit, Melee Phys, and Increased Critical Strikes. I'm also using a crappy 5L i found to self cast Blade Vortex, Curse on Hit, Assassins mark, and Increased Critical Strikes since getting takes a small amount of time and can leave you stranded without any charges.

The curse on hit Assassins mark is probably the most important part of your blade vortex set-up, keep that in mind if you are in a low budget like me.
Can't open your tree.

I was able to hit lvl 90 earlier today.. now ill go for 91.

Gearwise/Treewise you can look in my profile, character RoadToTerminus.

So far its good and looks promising that i got enought damage etc for endgame.
Can't open your tree. @Kostyan1996

I was able to hit lvl 90 earlier today.. now ill go for 91.

Gearwise/Treewise you can look in my profile, character RoadToTerminus.

So far its good and looks promising that i got enought damage etc for endgame.
Hey man i really like your build, thx for sharing!
Can't access the google document sheet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info