[3.3] LL CI Crit Freezing Pulse by Paige | Shatter Everything! | LL + CI Shenanigans | Off Meta

Yeah I dropped Mom at 4.5k hp with lvl 74 without too much HP on gear atm, having alot of fun leech is ok atm. Isnt the wise oak a good flask though to remove even more Cold resistance or is it overkill and better to get a different flask?
I'm trying without MoM too, got a boost on damage and a bit more hp.

"
b1ackic31 wrote:
I'm trying without MoM too, got a boost on damage and a bit more hp.

How about one-shotes on endgame bosses?
I dont use MoM too (it blocks only 30% of dmg anyway...)

Meanwhile: Skyforth costs 50% more now. Glad that i bought it when it was 350c. But it is a reason to try other ways to generate Power if you wanna play on budget. Dont really like Power on critical strike support cause it occupies one slot in our (possible) 5-link.

Also, need to find ways to get more vitality. Arctic armor works only when you stand still. Ya, you cast FP standing still, but some bosses (like phoenix and minotaur) need you to run around and standing still can be a problem. Thanks god, teleportation doesnt count as moving. But still need to reduce mana reservation if i want to use AA.
To argue with a fool means to sink to his level.
The problem I have is mana regeneration now that I removed some points.

I might have to compromise, but I am thinking of better ways than MoM to gain better defenses
Blackick 31 what is your gear and such? I am at lvl 80 atm 5 link with power charge on crit and I get with 8 charges and dual voids around 100k dps with flask, and you seem to have ALOT more damage
If you click my profile you should be able to see my character's gear, I'm pretty sure it's not on private

Most of my gems aren't even high quality so I can probably squeeze in more dps...

The problem isn't damage tho, it's surviving. This build has a problem surviving and I don't think even Belly of the Beast would help if I had that
I see, inyas, plus lvls and gems is the more damage, I was just curious if I was only missing lvls and such. Yeah I am curious how "tanky" it can get, atm rocking a 5l belly and I can go up to 5k without problem
Paigey, if I have 6l belly, skyforths, void batteries, required amulet and about 130k dps with 8charges. My next step is to buy 2rare wands to increase dps? What is my next step right now? I mean generally my dmg, not only shown dps.
Last edited by ziomek339 on Sep 12, 2017, 7:48:19 PM
"

Occultist
Good sides: can have additional curse, can generate power charges by itself, can regain energy shield (only when killing trash), have some boost to chaos dmg, which is nice while using Atziri's promise.
What needs: generate mana, may be some mana reservation reductions (The point is: you will not use more than 2 curses if you dont reduce your reservation. Using more curses can be really nice, cause they are flexible. You can use Warlord's mark, Ele weakness and Frostbite for the dmg or Warlord's mark, Temporal chains and Enfeeble for the def. You will ask me: "But how you get the 3rd curse?" Simple: get Cospri's will body armour. It is very nice, and its only downside is dexterity requirement. Also, if you use 3 curses, you can use Doedre's scorn as a helmet, which will give you a nice boost to dmg)

I've been following your Occultist version of this build to great success, Thanks!

quick question about the 3 curse version, you mention Warlord's mark, ele weakness, and frostbite. But would it be better to replace the ele weakness with projectile weakness? I read somewhere that penetrating ele resistance is better when their resistance is capped, but since I'm already penetrating their resistance so much with this build, so monsters no longer have anywhere near 75% resistance, therefore perhaps projectile weakness might give better damage when its the 3rd curse?
Last edited by holbroal on Sep 11, 2017, 7:08:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info