[3.3] LL CI Crit Freezing Pulse by Paige | Shatter Everything! | LL + CI Shenanigans | Off Meta

So, the build is able to do such things:
Spoiler

Not the hardest mods, but Temporal chains on us is kinda annoying. May be, it is a bost with the lowest dmg, cause i v survived his explosion having 3900 hp.

Tried minotaur and chimera too. To stronk for me even without mods.

Minotaur should have less AoE of his zones where rocks fall. Or less dmg of those rocks. Or at least more notable borders of his other AoE attacks. Then he will be equal to the phoenix in the meaning of hardness.

Chimera is pretty doable, but the smoke phase means "dead" almost every time. Sometimes more than once.

Will try to get more phys mitigation to try them again. May be turn off the Herald and turn on Arctic armour. May be granite flask...
To argue with a fool means to sink to his level.
"
When i was 87, i had 3800 hp or something like that. And about 80k with inactive Pendulum of destruction.

You should open your character tab to let us see the details.

Using Cold penetration will not increase your tooltip dps, but will helps a lot, cause many monsters now has resists. When i was about 82, i had nice number in a tooltip, but had a feeling, that i need much more. Then i removed Innervate support and added cold pen, and all the things became better.

Also, your dps can be low because Void battareys give you -40% increased spell dmg (Or more, if you have bad rolls). Still dunno why it is less then 40k. I have 95k/121k currently (with inactive/active pendulum respectively). Do you use quality gems?

You must be confused. Each void battery gives -80% spell damage and it has absolutely nothing to do with rolls.

I am impressed with you attempting the guardians though. Please post your setup/changes if you manage to take them down with this build. I am very interested in what needs to be done to make this Shaper viable.
Last edited by Coryn101 on Sep 12, 2017, 10:45:00 PM
"
Coryn101 wrote:
"
When i was 87, i had 3800 hp or something like that. And about 80k with inactive Pendulum of destruction.

You should open your character tab to let us see the details.

Using Cold penetration will not increase your tooltip dps, but will helps a lot, cause many monsters now has resists. When i was about 82, i had nice number in a tooltip, but had a feeling, that i need much more. Then i removed Innervate support and added cold pen, and all the things became better.

Also, your dps can be low because Void battareys give you -40% increased spell dmg (Or more, if you have bad rolls). Still dunno why it is less then 40k. I have 95k/121k currently (with inactive/active pendulum respectively). Do you use quality gems?

You must be confused. Each void battery gives -80% spell damage and it has absolutely nothing to do with rolls.

I am impressed with you attempting the guardians though. Please post your setup/changes if you manage to take them down with this build. I am very interested in what needs to be done to make this Shaper viable.

each void battery have 2 roll. first +36-40% second -80%. that we have -40-44% not -80%
░███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░
░█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░
░█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░
"
Coryn101 wrote:

Void battery this is +36-40% spell damage and -80% spell famage,so...
"
Tried minotaur and chimera too. To stronk for me even without mods.

Bought skyforth, almost did belly and now you with same gear cant do even t16, rly sad news.
Wjat should we do to increwse dps? Buy rare wands ? there's nothing else to increase dmg
Last edited by ziomek339 on Sep 13, 2017, 4:30:20 AM
"
contag1ous wrote:

Bought skyforth, almost did belly and now you with same gear cant do even t16, rly sad news.

Skyforth is not a panacea. It just gives you the ability to generate power charges in most comfortable way. And i m not even using MoM, so dont worry.

My profile is open, guys. You can check my tree and items. For now i see some things that can be done:
- Remove Voidbringer gloves, add rare silk gloves with 100+ life and some resists. It will make dps lower because VB have +140% increased crit chance, but will add survivability.
Also, i will be able to replace my rings for more offence-oriented, because the gloves will provide resists.
Also the Voidbringer debuff to mana cost will be removed, so it will make casting more comfortable.
- I have no HP on my amulet. My jewelry is pretty budget. Bought for 2-3 chaos each or solo-self found em (like amulet). It is possible to remove dmg to attacks from it and add HP. But it is very expensive, so it might be easier to just bought good one for 100c or something...
- Dont recommend it, but it is possible to generate power charges by Orb of storms linked with power on critical strike support. It will allow to replace Skyforth with good rare boots with hp and resists (and movespeed ofc).
- I can remove some dmg nodes on thetop of the tree (a branch with 3% cold penetration) and one node at a start point which gives cold res. It will result in dps drop, but release some points for MoM and more HP.
- Finally, i need a flask with 15% phys reduction and with surgeon prefix on it. Also arctic armor and lesser pantheon power which gives phys mitigation. May be it will allow to facetank minotaur and chimera.
"
"
contag1ous wrote:

Skyforth is not a panacea. It just gives you the ability to generate power charges in most comfortable way. And i m not even using MoM, so dont worry.

My profile is open, guys. You can check my tree and items. For now i see some things that can be done:
- Remove Voidbringer gloves, add rare silk gloves with 100+ life and some resists. It will make dps lower because VB have +140% increased crit chance, but will add survivability.
Also, i will be able to replace my rings for more offence-oriented, because the gloves will provide resists.
Also the Voidbringer debuff to mana cost will be removed, so it will make casting more comfortable.
- I have no HP on my amulet. My jewelry is pretty budget. Bought for 2-3 chaos each or solo-self found em (like amulet). It is possible to remove dmg to attacks from it and add HP. But it is very expensive, so it might be easier to just bought good one for 100c or something...
- Dont recommend it, but it is possible to generate power charges by Orb of storms linked with power on critical strike support. It will allow to replace Skyforth with good rare boots with hp and resists (and movespeed ofc).
- I can remove some dmg nodes on thetop of the tree (a branch with 3% cold penetration) and one node at a start point which gives cold res. It will result in dps drop, but release some points for MoM and more HP.
- Finally, i need a flask with 15% phys reduction and with surgeon prefix on it. Also arctic armor and lesser pantheon power which gives phys mitigation. May be it will allow to facetank minotaur and chimera.

Saw your hero, cant find there pandemonius(amulet) which presented as core item in this guide, why?
I am not good in PoE mechanincs etc, so post here plx when you can find optimal result with all of this guesses.
Also i have vinktars, is there any reason to use it?
Last edited by contag1ous on Sep 13, 2017, 8:26:27 AM
I dont use pandemonius, cause it is expensive. And mine amulet has second resist. And can possibly has bonus hp. But Pandemonius blinds enemies, so, may be, i should try it.
Alright after a difficult time with getting my account linked here is my char for you to take a look at and see if there is anything i am doing wrong.
I wonder if Snakepit could replace one of the Diamond rings.
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Snakepit

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info