[3.3] LL CI Crit Freezing Pulse by Paige | Shatter Everything! | LL + CI Shenanigans | Off Meta

Currently streaming a possible new version of this build. www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Updating this guide over the weekend!
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Updated!

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Just made a LL version. Guess I'm swapping to this one once I've got the currency to do so!
How do you deal with mana issues if you haven't killed recently? For example in endgame bossing/ bosses with multiple fases etc?

Edit: I saw the WM on hit, but doesn't that counteract your blasphemy ele weakness?
Last edited by iOnlyRave on Jun 27, 2018, 3:36:30 PM
"
iOnlyRave wrote:
Just made a LL version. Guess I'm swapping to this one once I've got the currency to do so!
How do you deal with mana issues if you haven't killed recently? For example in endgame bossing/ bosses with multiple fases etc?

Edit: I saw the WM on hit, but doesn't that counteract your blasphemy ele weakness?

Depends if you have +1 Curse amulet, or you can even take Whispers of Doom. We also run with Vaal Clarity and Clarity active. If more is required, Lavianga's Spirit is always a thing.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Last edited by OhhPaigey on Jun 27, 2018, 9:41:14 PM
Hey is this a good idea to run this build in HC? I was looking for some freezing pulse builds for hardcore and cannot really make my mind. Not really sure if 7k ES is enough for endgame in HC. What do You say ?
"
Gasikowo wrote:
Hey is this a good idea to run this build in HC? I was looking for some freezing pulse builds for hardcore and cannot really make my mind. Not really sure if 7k ES is enough for endgame in HC. What do You say ?

I wouldn't really recommend it.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Could you tell me what level are the gems that you use? I find a maxed Clarity eats too much mana and doesn't provide nearly enough regen to be worth it. As well as the purpose of the Swift affliction on your LW. Not hating on them, just curious as I'm new to that specific gem and really anything beyond the essence content lol. And do you have a video of this build somewhere? I'm nearly done with it, just gotta grab high ES gear before dropping that point into CI.
Sorry for my English, I use Google translate.
We use Coward's Legacy Chain Belt. Due to this, we can use a passive skill - Pain Attunement(30 % more spell damage when low life)
But we also use a flask that's give immune to curses. Under the impact we lose 30% damage from your passive Pain Attunement.
Is that okay? Is that how it's supposed to work?
Last edited by SinteLika on Oct 1, 2018, 5:48:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info