[3.3] LL CI Crit Freezing Pulse by Paige | Shatter Everything! | LL + CI Shenanigans | Off Meta

"
The_Pollux369 wrote:
Hi, kinda new player here :D
Your CI build looks very interesting and I'm thinking about trying it. Can you add a leveling section for the passive tree? It really confuses me seeing 100 complete build without knowing how to get there :/

Thank you ^^

I made a 50p, 75p & 100p tree so you kinda see where you should be headed. I wouldn't recommend this build until level 70-75~ at least however. I may work on an actual leveling guide later this league or most likely next league.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Last edited by OhhPaigey on Jan 4, 2017, 4:24:14 PM
Insanely Quick Clear speed means fast movement..This movement is kinda..slow?
Thanks for taking the time to make this guide.
:)
https://www.collava.app
"
rectis wrote:
Insanely Quick Clear speed means fast movement..This movement is kinda..slow?

Compared to other LL builds that use 1 dagger (max attack speed is 27%), we use two putting our max attack speed at 54%. We also pick up Dark Arts which gives us an extra 24% attack speed. We pick up the Nimbleness & Harrier node which gives us 9% extra movement speed on top of the 30% Movement speed from Skyforths/rare boots. Combined with a possible Quicksilver, this build is quite a lot faster than most other builds, and probably nearing about as quick as you could possibly go without sacrificing massive damage/defenses.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Last edited by OhhPaigey on Jan 4, 2017, 6:26:48 PM
"
Thanks for taking the time to make this guide.
:)

No problem! Hope you like it.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Great Guide!

Two questions:

1. Skyforth is outside of my price range, but LL version looks much better. As you mostly use Skyforth for stun protection, can it be replaced with Presence of Chayula (am playing in Breach league), which gives you even more ES and some MF? That means going without The Pandemonius, but some of its effects can be replicated on rare boots. How gimped would the build be without that amulet?

2. Can you think of the version without daggers? Wands or scepter, perhaps? As I see, the build mostly utilizes daggers for movement via whirling daggers, but that can be replaced with Shield Charge or Flame Dash, and while they provide less mobility, they have their own advantages: Shield Charge is especially interesting in increasing your survivability by using a high ES shield and a Scepter (which can be better itemized than a dagger).

Thanks!
So, I'm currently in the process of trying to convert my level 88 elementalist into this build. But I'm not sure I did the tree correctly. You have a level 100 tree posted, and the "leveling" trees you posted for the other build seem different (likely because of different gear).

Can you look at my current tree please (Character: SmackedLikeABreach) and see if I did okay or if I need to reconfigure? I avoided most of the jewel nodes (except for the one for energy from within) and didn't fill out the Unnatural Calm circle or the Foresight circle, so I'm basically just missing jewel nodes and some es nodes.

Also, what level do the enlighten gems need to be? Do they all have to be the corrupted level 4's for this setup to work? Or can they be level 3's?
Last edited by bridgeburner on Jan 5, 2017, 2:57:47 PM
"
Sarkat wrote:
Great Guide!

Two questions:

1. Skyforth is outside of my price range, but LL version looks much better. As you mostly use Skyforth for stun protection, can it be replaced with Presence of Chayula (am playing in Breach league), which gives you even more ES and some MF? That means going without The Pandemonius, but some of its effects can be replicated on rare boots. How gimped would the build be without that amulet?

2. Can you think of the version without daggers? Wands or scepter, perhaps? As I see, the build mostly utilizes daggers for movement via whirling daggers, but that can be replaced with Shield Charge or Flame Dash, and while they provide less mobility, they have their own advantages: Shield Charge is especially interesting in increasing your survivability by using a high ES shield and a Scepter (which can be better itemized than a dagger).

Thanks!

Hi.

#1 The amulet is very strong. I guess it would be possible to do the build without it, but you will be losing damage and survival from the blind effect.

#2 We take daggers for the crit. Dual Wands are possible. Any weapon + shield is possible but you will be losing quite a bit of damage.

In the end the point of this guide was just to show that Freezing Pulse is still very strong despite what most people thought. I haven't tried many variations, or budget versions because I'm quite happy with how the LL dual dagger version turned out. But as the next league starts I definitely will have to work on budget versions, ect.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Last edited by OhhPaigey on Jan 5, 2017, 3:56:50 PM
"
bridgeburner wrote:
So, I'm currently in the process of trying to convert my level 88 elementalist into this build. But I'm not sure I did the tree correctly. You have a level 100 tree posted, and the "leveling" trees you posted for the other build seem different (likely because of different gear).

Can you look at my current tree please (Character: SmackedLikeABreach) and see if I did okay or if I need to reconfigure? I avoided most of the jewel nodes (except for the one for energy from within) and didn't fill out the Unnatural Calm circle or the Foresight circle, so I'm basically just missing jewel nodes and some es nodes.

Also, what level do the enlighten gems need to be? Do they all have to be the corrupted level 4's for this setup to work? Or can they be level 3's?

Hi, for the most part your tree looks fine.

I would personally take more ES nodes and save Frost Walker, Alchemist, and Nimbleness for the last few levels.

So, finish off your ES nodes, take Arcane Vision if you feel it's worth it, and if you have/can find a good jewel, maybe pick up another socket. Just my suggestions.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
"
"
bridgeburner wrote:

Hi, for the most part your tree looks fine.

I would personally take more ES nodes and save Frost Walker, Alchemist, and Nimbleness for the last few levels.

So, finish off your ES nodes, take Arcane Vision if you feel it's worth it, and if you have/can find a good jewel, maybe pick up another socket. Just my suggestions.

Ok thanks for the info. What about the enlightens? I still have 17ex left, but I'm worried I'm gonna tap out buying skill gems and daggers (high-crit + attack speed daggers are pretty pricey). Can I get away with level 3 enlightens or do I need level 4's for this to work?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info