[3.3] LL CI Crit Freezing Pulse by Paige | Shatter Everything! | LL + CI Shenanigans | Off Meta

Hello, i need your advice. I found FP spell kinda fun. I have shavronnes 6l, 2 VB, presence of chayula, and other good ES stuff. My point end game bosses, is it possible in my situation? Now i cant freeze even bosses on t11... Or i should go to life setup build(how life based build feeling on shapers and guarfians btw?)\
how about occultis as ascendancy class for 2 VB(+1 PC) or this isnt worth?
ps sorry for bad english
Last edited by contag1ous on Sep 10, 2017, 1:20:00 PM
"
contag1ous wrote:
Hello, i need your advice. I found FP spell kinda fun. I have shavronnes 6l, 2 VB, presence of chayula, and other good ES stuff. My point end game bosses, is it possible in my situation? Now i cant freeze even bosses on t11... Or i should go to life setup build(how life based build feeling on shapers and guarfians btw?)\
how about occultis as ascendancy class for 2 VB(+1 PC) or this isnt worth?
ps sorry for bad english

I think Assassin is overall best if you're going dual void batteries. I think you won't be able to survive most bosses past like T12~ going ES.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
"
OhhPaigey wrote:

I think Assassin is overall best if you're going dual void batteries.

Ty for reply!
Lazy me, dont want to do another hero, have witch lvl 90 now :)
"
OhhPaigey wrote:
I think you won't be able to survive most bosses past like T12~ going ES.

And life build can do t16 maps and shaper?
"
contag1ous wrote:
"
OhhPaigey wrote:

I think Assassin is overall best if you're going dual void batteries.

Ty for reply!
Lazy me, dont want to do another hero, have witch lvl 90 now :)
"
OhhPaigey wrote:
I think you won't be able to survive most bosses past like T12~ going ES.

And life build can do t16 maps and shaper?

I'm not sure my exact build can, it needs more defenses to do end game bosses imo. But yeah, it is possible.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
oh ty for tips,u're awesome! going to search for life stuff and skyforth :(
"
OhhPaigey wrote:

I'm not sure my exact build can, it needs more defenses to do end game bosses imo. But yeah, it is possible.

Do you have any idea what those defenses might be? I can clear maps perfectly fine but i'm having problems staying alive against bosses in T13-16 maps.

What is the highest boss tier you think this build can handle? Or is there something im doing wrong possibly?
"
Coryn101 wrote:
"
OhhPaigey wrote:

Do you have any idea what those defenses might be? I can clear maps perfectly fine but i'm having problems staying alive against bosses in T13-16 maps.

What is the highest boss tier you think this build can handle? Or is there something im doing wrong possibly?

Dropping MoM should free up about 9 passive points on the skill tree, which you could then get the 2 point jewel socket by Vaal Pact, Revenge of the Hunted, the 2 point jewel socket by Blood Drinker, and then some missing single life nodes around the tree.

Running Arctic Armour

Maybe picking up Acrobatics.

Using x2 Opal or Diamond rings with high life on them.

Those are things I'd suggest without actually changing the entire plan of the build.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Last edited by OhhPaigey on Sep 10, 2017, 2:37:01 PM
"
OhhPaigey wrote:

Dropping MoM should free up about 9 passive points on the skill tree, which you could then get the 2 point jewel socket by Vaal Pact, Revenge of the Hunted, the 2 point jewel socket by Blood Drinker, and then some missing single life nodes around the tree.

Running Arctic Armour

Maybe picking up Acrobatics.

Using x2 Opal or Diamond rings with high life on them.

Those are things I'd suggest without actually changing the entire plan of the build.

I thought MoM is our defense side?
Anyway, considering your guide generally and today tips, could you rework it a bit, for newbies, or i am asking to much?
Unfortunately i havent so much time and curency for unsuccessful experiments :(
Yeah i also though MoM was a core defensive mechanism used to increase our effective max HP. I am thus confused on how removing it increases suitability., but i am also not the one writing this guide so I my understanding of what is best is limited at most.
I started the league with this build and I'm still playing it, because I'm poor and can't do anything better.

My version is in between the expensive and cheap one that's posted here;

My dps is pretty solid, defense a bit weak but oh well, can't afford belly of the beast 6L, not to mention getting those colors...

There's a lot of upgrades I can get tho and changes I can do
Last edited by b1ackic31 on Sep 11, 2017, 10:03:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info