[3.3] LL CI Crit Freezing Pulse by Paige | Shatter Everything! | LL + CI Shenanigans | Off Meta

"
dc2904 wrote:
"
"
dc2904 wrote:
seriously man is there a trick getting 4 blue and 2 green sockets in belly of the beast? i spent 2k chromatics now and still dont have the right sockets :/

No, just have RNG on your side, or you can run with 1R2G3B and use Leech/Empower.

good idea! i think thats what i am doing now. i am too frustratetd to go on trying ^^

Thank you!

I prefer using 1R atm, Leech frees up a curse, Empower is decent for map clearing and it's just safer overall for high level maps.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Do you believe this build would be feasible by using a 5 link Realm Ender Staff? I have a well rolled here and thought of using it with Frostbolt or Freezing Pulse.

Using Flame Dash for moves, Belly, Pandemonius and Winds of Change gloves?

I mean, in terms of survival and destruction of bosses at levels 12/13?

I do not rule out the use of totems, but then the build would change a lot and that would not be the case right now.

Thanks for reading.

"
Zatlan wrote:
Do you believe this build would be feasible by using a 5 link Realm Ender Staff? I have a well rolled here and thought of using it with Frostbolt or Freezing Pulse.

I do not rule out the use of totems, but then the build would change a lot and that would not be the case right now.

Thanks for reading.

Winds of Change are not bad gloves.

I'm not sure how much damage you'd be squeezing out with a Realm Ender. I was trying a Taryn's Shiver and it's okay but unfortunately with FP is there's just not enough raw damage from what I've seen to support a 2H. You really need two nicely rolled 1Hs to do competitive damage.

FP could be a lot better overall if we weren't forced to dual wield to do half decent damage.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Last edited by OhhPaigey on Aug 14, 2017, 12:11:01 PM
Is it HC viable?
"
tiiim1312 wrote:
Is it HC viable?

I think a Frostbolt build might be. Or a weird version of FP possibly.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
"
"
Archevek wrote:
I lose almost 10k DPS (in town) when i epuip a second Void Battery.

And i dont understand why but i cant activate my power charges, i kill monsters and no power charges displayed on my screen...

Somebody can help me please ? ><'

I can't view your characters on your profile so idk what to tell you.

Also DPS from Void Batteries comes with gaining power charges. It's not going to do much at all just by checking tooltip in town.

Sorry that was locked.
I dont understand why i cant get power charges, i must miss something :/
Last edited by Archevek on Aug 14, 2017, 1:47:21 PM
"
"
Zatlan wrote:

Thanks for reading.

Winds of Change are not bad gloves.

I'm not sure how much damage you'd be squeezing out with a Realm Ender. I was trying a Taryn's Shiver and it's okay but unfortunately with FP is there's just not enough raw damage from what I've seen to support a 2H. You really need two nicely rolled 1Hs to do competitive damage.

FP could be a lot better overall if we weren't forced to dual wield to do half decent damage.

In PoB I got something around 335K, keeping the same build (just removing "Dark Arts"):

FP + PCoC + CD + IB + SE
(The nem gem Efficacy looks pretty promising too!)

Using Projectile Weakness as Curse and Flame Golem only. But that was just a test. It was comparing with a build I already had and with the items I intend to use.

My biggest fear is with certain bosses (Precinct, Estuary, etc.) who like to follow you very closely.

Last edited by Zatlan on Aug 14, 2017, 2:01:03 PM
Replacing PCoC by Efficacy dps rises to 402K!

In that case I would get charges on another piece of armour:
Orb of Storms + Inc Crit Strikes + PCoC

Last edited by Zatlan on Aug 14, 2017, 2:12:59 PM
"
Archevek wrote:
"
"
Archevek wrote:
I lose almost 10k DPS (in town) when i epuip a second Void Battery.

And i dont understand why but i cant activate my power charges, i kill monsters and no power charges displayed on my screen...

Somebody can help me please ? ><'

I can't view your characters on your profile so idk what to tell you.

Also DPS from Void Batteries comes with gaining power charges. It's not going to do much at all just by checking tooltip in town.

Sorry that was locked.
I dont understand why i cant get power charges, i must miss something :/

Not sure you wouldn't be getting charges, maybe low crit chance, but still should be getting some.

If I were you I'd probably run assassins mark + curse on hit + herald of ice and sell Skyforth's and replace them with Inya's. Or you can run Orb of Storms + PCoC on a 2 link somewhere. Or PCoC gem in your chest.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Last edited by OhhPaigey on Aug 14, 2017, 2:10:21 PM
"
Zatlan wrote:
Replacing PCoC by Efficacy dps rises to 402K!

In that case he would get loads on another piece of armor:
Orb of Storms + Inc Crit Strikes + PCoC

Yep, I could see that happening.

If you decide to roll with that build let me know how it works. (:

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Last edited by OhhPaigey on Aug 14, 2017, 2:23:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info