[3.3] LL CI Crit Freezing Pulse by Paige | Shatter Everything! | LL + CI Shenanigans | Off Meta

"
ilostmyfear wrote:
what about vertex at life build?

Could be okay but idk if I'd suggest it.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
"
ondoki wrote:
Ok this is only a detail - but its bugging me :)

Iam missing around 650HP to reach the 5.5k - with almost the same gear:

Your setting (120p)
157% inc. max HP from the Tree
414hp directly from gear
77HP from 153str
38% Belly

My setting (111p)
161% inc. max HP from the Tree (did spec a few points in a other node)
400hp directly from gear
82HP from 164str
37% Belly
4857HP - so almost 650 away from 5.5k
This is my tree atm Tree

Any Idea what can cause this difference ?

Divine Belly for better Life roll, getting a nice leather belt, taking some of the nearby two point jewel slots and getting crit multi/spell dmg/% life should boost you up there pretty nicely.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Last edited by OhhPaigey on Aug 15, 2017, 5:50:53 PM
Hello there, Level 82 softcore Freezing Pulser here. Got a question about upgrading my gear. I am currently sitting at 4.5k Health, 2030 Mana(547) Reserving 1483. With 6 PC and 3 frenzy charges. With all charges and buffs I sit at 68k Tooltip, with 80% crit on FP.

I have no trouble clearing Tiers when it comes to general Mob clearing. However, My dps is struggling on bosses, aswell as my survival on certain boss fights, and on certain hard hitting rares.

Currently playing with Vaal pact and Warlords, so the Leech is pretty decent when It comes to general clearing, however, on bosses It doesn't really aid me all that much.

I recently sold some items, netting me around 270 Chaos. I've been thinking about buying a perfectly rolled Belly, and then try to 6 link it, aswell as recoloring it to the required colors. I would assume this endevour would require me to spend all the chaos I have.

I've also looked into buying 2x Void Batteries, just for the extra damage they give. My argument is that I will be able to clear harder maps, and kill bosses all-around quicker with fewer loses.

What would you do in my position? Feel free to inspect my gear on the community page!

Character Name: PoEstandardlul

Thanks!
Last edited by Meatcurtainz on Aug 15, 2017, 2:04:33 PM
Hey, wanna try the LL build but dont have enough currency for skyforths, i can still run the build without that?
nice build btw
where are you getting up to 4M+DPS? looks like your getting 150k-300k from what i understand. sorry im new to alot of this if you could explain i would appreciae it
"
Em0n wrote:
where are you getting up to 4M+DPS? looks like your getting 150k-300k from what i understand. sorry im new to alot of this if you could explain i would appreciae it

Path of Building link: https://pastebin.com/iW3hALgV

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
As promised, I came back.

The experience is not being the best, both by the game that is always disconnecting, both by the staff that is not helping me.

I got a Taryn's Shiver that is superior to Realm Ender. Get assemble the 6 links until it was fast. Incredibly, the hardest part was getting the right colors.

Making the maps is not difficult but killing the boss is very complicated:

Courtyard
Spoiler

Necropolis
Spoiler

Gear:
Spoiler

+ 1 INTUITIVE LEAP JEWEL

Skill Tree:

Do you think it would be worth the "Serpent Stance" option?

I know the focus of the build is on the wands but I wish you could give me a hint on how to improve this. Even though I do not have good wands for it.

Thanks in advance.

"
Zatlan wrote:
As promised, I came back.

The experience is not being the best, both by the game that is always disconnecting, both by the staff that is not helping me.

I got a Taryn's Shiver that is superior to Realm Ender. Get assemble the 6 links until it was fast. Incredibly, the hardest part was getting the right colors.

Making the maps is not difficult but killing the boss is very complicated:

Courtyard
Spoiler

Necropolis
Spoiler

Gear:
Spoiler

+ 1 INTUITIVE LEAP JEWEL

Skill Tree:

Do you think it would be worth the "Serpent Stance" option?

I know the focus of the build is on the wands but I wish you could give me a hint on how to improve this. Even though I do not have good wands for it.

Thanks in advance.

Hey! Absolutely take Serpent Stance if going with Staves. I'm about to be switching my Zerker over to a FP version and it's taking those staff nodes as well.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
"
KanbaruWu wrote:
Hey, wanna try the LL build but dont have enough currency for skyforths, i can still run the build without that?
nice build btw

I wouldn't recommend LL build. Not worth it, almost impossible to gear reasonably.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
"
Meatcurtainz wrote:
Hello there, Level 82 softcore Freezing Pulser here. Got a question about upgrading my gear. I am currently sitting at 4.5k Health, 2030 Mana(547) Reserving 1483. With 6 PC and 3 frenzy charges. With all charges and buffs I sit at 68k Tooltip, with 80% crit on FP.

I have no trouble clearing Tiers when it comes to general Mob clearing. However, My dps is struggling on bosses, aswell as my survival on certain boss fights, and on certain hard hitting rares.

Currently playing with Vaal pact and Warlords, so the Leech is pretty decent when It comes to general clearing, however, on bosses It doesn't really aid me all that much.

I recently sold some items, netting me around 270 Chaos. I've been thinking about buying a perfectly rolled Belly, and then try to 6 link it, aswell as recoloring it to the required colors. I would assume this endevour would require me to spend all the chaos I have.

I've also looked into buying 2x Void Batteries, just for the extra damage they give. My argument is that I will be able to clear harder maps, and kill bosses all-around quicker with fewer loses.

What would you do in my position? Feel free to inspect my gear on the community page!

Character Name: PoEstandardlul

Thanks!

Hi there, few things..

First off get a second decent wand, that should pretty much double your effective damage. Take out added cold damage and put in cold pen, that will net you a lot more damage, especially vs bosses who have high base resistances to begin with.

The Pandemonious amulet will help you a lot, only in terms of defense, but offense as well.

So yeah, swap out added cold to cold pen, find yourself a decent spell crit/spell dmg/cast speed wand, and then work on replacing your chest with a 6L, in that order, imo.

Also if you already have a decent crit multi/cast speed/life % jewel, that will be amazing.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info