[3.3] LL CI Crit Freezing Pulse by Paige | Shatter Everything! | LL + CI Shenanigans | Off Meta

"
alexandrosb wrote:
I am using Flamde Dash + Faster Casting + Arcane Surge combo for the extra buff in damage.
Flame Dash is a fire skill so i got the Mastermind of Discord Ascendacy for the extra penetration.
I think its very nice
Have you considered it ?

Hey, yep, I was running that with my LL build, very reasonable option.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
"
tackle70 wrote:
Been messing around with Trickster instead of Elementalist... it's quite a bit faster (in the LL version of the build). Relying only on the 25% reflect reduction from Yugul is a little iffy though. Need to play a lot more to see if it's a problem. Haven't killed myself to reflect yet but have had a couple close calls in -max maps with reflect rares. Definitely would have killed myself if below 9k ES a couple times so this is probably dagger+shield only.

But if it's good enough on reflect, it gives a LOT more mobility, more DPS, and more ES for low life than elementalist.

Thinking it might be shaper viable... going to keep tweaking a bit (in particular, still can't figure out if Essence Surge is worth it or not) and then might give it a go.

For now, 4 minute Abyss and 2 minute Gorge clears. I usually play slightly slower since I use IIR/IIQ for clearing and pick up more loot but wanted to see what full speed was like with the build (at least with me, a very average player, piloting it).

Youtube: 4 Minute Abyss Clear

Youtube: 2 Minute Gorge Clear

Thanks for the build guide... been fun to tweak for Standard shenanigans since I never play leagues.

Looking solid I like it.

Thanks for sharing!
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Which is a more essential upgrade? Acuity or skyforth?
"
cyuansheng wrote:
Which is a more essential upgrade? Acuity or skyforth?

Acuity.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Question about Life Leech:

I notice you grab Vaal Pact in the budget friendly MoM version but can't find a source of leech other than Atziri's, so is the passive only for that? Is the point to just have a lot of up time with the flask? I'm a less experienced player and have trouble understanding how/when to utilize LL mechanics, especially cause I usually play spell based builds.
"
Yeengjackman wrote:
Question about Life Leech:

I notice you grab Vaal Pact in the budget friendly MoM version but can't find a source of leech other than Atziri's, so is the passive only for that? Is the point to just have a lot of up time with the flask? I'm a less experienced player and have trouble understanding how/when to utilize LL mechanics, especially cause I usually play spell based builds.

Both Atziri's and / or Vaal Pact are for the instant LL. LL itself comes (depending on what version your run) from Warlords Mark, the LL-Gem or some nodes in the skill tree.
humm as i understand vaal pact doesnt work with ghost reaver? i saw no leeching difference with and without it
"
humm as i understand vaal pact doesnt work with ghost reaver? i saw no leeching difference with and without it

Yeah it was nerfed, ES does not have an instant leech anymore.

That's why we are life based now.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Last edited by OhhPaigey on Aug 13, 2017, 11:47:16 AM
"
"

Yeah it was nerfed, ES does not have an instant leech anymore.

That's why we are life based now.

Just as a somewhat subjective reference point for anyone wondering rather or not to go ES or life: I'd say from my testing that 9.5k-10k ES now (without instant leech) feels about as safe as around 7k ES did before (with instant leech). That combined with the ES nerfs should give you an idea how exponentially more expensive an ES based version is going to be.
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
To get 4 Blue and 2 green sockets on belly of the beast is just INSANE!
i used over 1k chromatics and still dont get the right sockets :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info