[3.3] LL CI Crit Freezing Pulse by Paige | Shatter Everything! | LL + CI Shenanigans | Off Meta

"
Myatt wrote:
Any other recommendations for another body while using the cheap build? BotB is around 90c atm.

I suppose a regular rare chest with Life & Res wouldn't hurt, just not as good.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
"
Hi I know I'm still quite low level and I'm quite a new player, I'm just a little confused on what to aim for at the moment, I don't have that much currency but any chance you can tell me what I should be aiming to upgrade at the moment? thanks in advance! My main problems at the moment are: I don't really do much damage to bosses and also when I get hit, it makes me OOM cos of MoM, any way to counter that? Thanks!

Been running into this issue myself last night since trying to run alched T15 & guardians.

What I'm doing right now is I picked up a
and I literally just keep it up with 100% uptime on bosses, so far, even with crazy rolled maps, it lets me stand there and leech, and it seems to be enough to keep me alive, I got some more testing to do and a couple different ideas too.

I've also switched back to running Life Leech in place of Increased Critical Damage only for bosses as Warlord's Mark was not leeching enough for me to be able to consistently kill T15 map bosses & guardians.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Thanks for your replies guys, I switched in Warlords Mark with Blasphemy and that has seemed to help with my mana and life leech, currently going to save up for a 6 link chest to replace my tabula. Should I be using Inc Crit Strikes or Inc Crit Damage?
Thanks for your replies guys, I switched in Warlords Mark with Blasphemy and that has seemed to help with my mana and life leech, currently going to save up for a 6 link chest to replace my tabula. Should I be using Inc Crit Strikes or Inc Crit Damage? Oh and also bosses tend to stun lock me, any good way to deal with that or should I just be kiting and staying away from the boss more?
Last edited by shane_rowlands on Aug 11, 2017, 7:57:12 AM
"
Thanks for your replies guys, I switched in Warlords Mark with Blasphemy and that has seemed to help with my mana and life leech, currently going to save up for a 6 link chest to replace my tabula. Should I be using Inc Crit Strikes or Inc Crit Damage? Oh and also bosses tend to stun lock me, any good way to deal with that or should I just be kiting and staying away from the boss more?

Inc crit strikes is better than damage.

Let me look into your character once im home from work

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
awesome guide
"
awesome guide

Thanks glad you like it.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
"
"
Hi I know I'm still quite low level and I'm quite a new player, I'm just a little confused on what to aim for at the moment, I don't have that much currency but any chance you can tell me what I should be aiming to upgrade at the moment? thanks in advance! My main problems at the moment are: I don't really do much damage to bosses and also when I get hit, it makes me OOM cos of MoM, any way to counter that? Thanks!

Been running into this issue myself last night since trying to run alched T15 & guardians.

What I'm doing right now is I picked up a
and I literally just keep it up with 100% uptime on bosses, so far, even with crazy rolled maps, it lets me stand there and leech, and it seems to be enough to keep me alive, I got some more testing to do and a couple different ideas too.

I've also switched back to running Life Leech in place of Increased Critical Damage only for bosses as Warlord's Mark was not leeching enough for me to be able to consistently kill T15 map bosses & guardians.

I did this last season with a build that used the Scourge claw and was super reliant on auras. That flask is literally a god-send!
What should be the first item I'm gonna upgrade when changing from the budget version to the more expensive version? Acuity, skyforth or dual void batteries?
Last edited by Smerte on Aug 12, 2017, 3:40:38 AM
hey guys i play this guide but im dying all time...

can someone tell me why? see my charakter on profil.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info