[3.3] LL CI Crit Freezing Pulse by Paige | Shatter Everything! | LL + CI Shenanigans | Off Meta

"
Altayir wrote:
Hey ! pretty new to the game, I choose this build to begin with, it's nice for now, but I looked more into CI Budget build tree and the levelling one, many point are different and it doesn't looks like I can refund much of them .. that's a bit disapointing if it occurs that my char is good to be restarted from the beginning :(
Any advice on this situation ?

The leveling build uses Firstorm until around level 65-70.

You could just take a lot of the same nodes if you wanted but it won't be optimal for leveling. Using Freezing Pulse for leveling is not an option, it's horrible, that's why we level using Firestorm.

The CI budget version I haven't updated yet because I haven't tested it, but the tree is going to remain similar to the main build that uses Shavs & Skyforth, except you won't be picking up Pain Attunement, you'll be picking up CI, and maybe dropping the aura nodes.

If you really can't afford using a few regrets once you're ready to switch you could try leveling with FP or some other ice skill but I would never recommend it at this point in the game.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Last edited by OhhPaigey on Aug 7, 2017, 6:37:09 PM
... (deleted)
Last edited by TajMing on Aug 7, 2017, 9:42:31 PM
I got a huge update coming tomorrow for this build. Stay tuned!
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Looking forward to it, would love to see an update on the CI build.

I don't see myself getting 6L Shav's or Skyforth's anytime soon in Harbinger, like you have.
Getting bored of my RF guy. I just like crit builds better. How is it looking how weak is it compared to how it was?
IGN: LessBow
"
Schn1tt3r wrote:
Getting bored of my RF guy. I just like crit builds better. How is it looking how weak is it compared to how it was?

I'd suggest waiting until I post my update later on today.

At this moment in time, I wouldn't recommend switching to LL FP to my worst enemy. At least on league.

ES has been over nerfed to the point it's too much work/hassle to deal with. I was sitting at around 5000-5200~ ES on league without instant leech it's just not manageable.

I was thinking about it yesterday and besides the 30% damage from Pain Attunment, we're getting literally nothing for going LL, not even an extra aura.

But I got another version coming out today that already feels 100x better.

It's going to be based around life. Once I get home from work I'll be working on it ASAP.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Last edited by OhhPaigey on Aug 8, 2017, 6:26:13 AM
Looking foward to it, I'm going to start another char today and i'll definitly follow this new build, ETA? :D
tell me pls what should i do now if vaal pact doesnt work and i cant get shav/skyfor?
2 courses or what? and how ill be leech from bosses?
sorry 4bad eng
I hope you'll add a Path of Building link to your new guide!
Last edited by Spodyman on Aug 8, 2017, 9:12:01 AM
"
Spodyman wrote:
Looking foward to it, I'm going to start another char today and i'll definitly follow this new build, ETA? :D

ETA probably around 4:30pm EST I got the tree already planned and everything

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info