[3.3] LL CI Crit Freezing Pulse by Paige | Shatter Everything! | LL + CI Shenanigans | Off Meta

"
ilostmyfear wrote:
tell me pls what should i do now if vaal pact doesnt work and i cant get shav/skyfor?
2 courses or what? and how ill be leech from bosses?
sorry 4bad eng

Wait until I update my guide today its going to be a lot cheaper and much better overall.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Last edited by OhhPaigey on Aug 8, 2017, 9:50:51 AM
"
Spodyman wrote:
I hope you'll add a Path of Building link to your new guide!

Ill have to look into how that works. Can I just link the entire character with the tree items and all?
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
"
"
Spodyman wrote:

Ill have to look into how that works. Can I just link the entire character with the tree items and all?

Yes. Path of Building will generate a pastebin link for your build export, which you could post here and then anyone with path of building can import your build from that pastebin link. Tree/items/gem links/stat calculations all included.
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
"
tackle70 wrote:
"
"
Spodyman wrote:

Yes. Path of Building will generate a pastebin link for your build export, which you could post here and then anyone with path of building can import your build from that pastebin link. Tree/items/gem links/stat calculations all included.

Yep! It's definitly a big help for new-ish people like me, and i find it really easy to follow.
I guess building on it must be equally easy too? It's pretty straight foward.
Last edited by Spodyman on Aug 8, 2017, 10:21:54 AM
I have a question. ( New player here ) The leveling skill tree is completely different from that of end game? And I've heard that full passive skill tree respec is impossible? I already put skillpoints that of a leveling tree, but now I'm just lost on what to do
"
"
ilostmyfear wrote:
tell me pls what should i do now if vaal pact doesnt work and i cant get shav/skyfor?
2 courses or what? and how ill be leech from bosses?
sorry 4bad eng

Wait until I update my guide today its going to be a lot cheaper and much better overall.

k iam wating
i want that i did not create a new the character
bielive in you TS
Last edited by ilostmyfear on Aug 8, 2017, 11:18:43 AM
Looking forward to the update. Would be nice if you make your characters visible here too. To see how you progress and compare. I don't remember how, but you can hide/unhide your character list to the public.
IGN: LessBow
Soooooo just so people understand wait OP is saying about leveling with FP.

I'm doing it because I hate switching half way through anything. I absolutely hate it, and I have zero patience. I died 3 times to Maligaro in act 6 ring to get the poison for Chamber of Sins level 2. 3 TIMES!

And don't even ask about the fight with Innocence...

Side note, super looking forward to this update!
Just got back into PoE after about a year long break. Started off with the Tri-Curse Elementalist build, that I used to use before but I'm not enjoying it. Definitely looking forward to your new build as I would love to try it out & don't have a ton of stuff to afford your expensive build!
"
Amanoharaa wrote:
I have a question. ( New player here ) The leveling skill tree is completely different from that of end game? And I've heard that full passive skill tree respec is impossible? I already put skillpoints that of a leveling tree, but now I'm just lost on what to do

Leveling tree is just to make leveling easier and quick. The point is once you hit 65-70 to switch to the proper build. The leveling tree uses firestorm. The proper build uses FP.

The updated build im doing in about 3 hours should make the leveling tree a lot easier to switch from since most the points are gonna remain the same.

Hit me up ingame @ OhhPaigey and Ill set you up when im home.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info