[3.3] LL CI Crit Freezing Pulse by Paige | Shatter Everything! | LL + CI Shenanigans | Off Meta

Hey guys! Sorry for the inconvenience. It seems that PoE Planner was having some issues, all I did was import the already existing URLs into the website again and it loaded the tree correctly. So they all have new URLs now which link to working trees, thanks for letting me know!
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
"
Rottingflesh wrote:
"
"
Rottingflesh wrote:
so i just got to 91 and vondered about points...seems instead of just fishing the last 6% es nodes, it made more sence to get 3 points into void barrier for a total of 20% es and 8% all res and 10% inc. Es recharge rate
Spoiler
Passive skill tree build pheonix for anti ignites and lori's for defense and resistances i couldn't make up for.
Void's for +1 to my heralds and golems, Heartbreaker for culling. Goefri's for res and +1 to auras

my gear besides shavs, skyforth, pandemonious and snakepit (got a spare snakepit)
Spoiler

the rest note the boot enchant (as i use a life leech gem i feel this is a better choice*)
Spoiler

all in all i feel pretty good about this setup.
Thanks for the build and i look forward to your reply.
Cheers Rott

Hey, cool take on the build, I like your skill tree and the different uniques look interesting all together, passive tree looks solid, things I'd be wondering about is damage, but if that feels fine to you then that's all that matters.

P.S. I'm also a fan of Void Barrier, I used to have it in an older version of this build.

I haven't played since 2.5 and I'm currently leveling on beta, hoping to try out a few different things while I'm at it too.

Glad you're having fun, take care. (:

So i finally 6linked shavs today, guess i need a new goal now.
Spell dagger, good hubris and maybe some other tweaks.

Congrats! If you can find a nice GG dagger you'll be rollin'. :P
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
"
Doomantia wrote:
Dear OhhPaige, hope that you update your guide, your build looks promising.
I added First Snow jewel, for more ice damage and extra projectiles spread. Thanks.

I honestly haven't played since that jewel was added, just looked it up and that's awesome for this build, definitely will be editing the build tonight to include that awesome new item! Thanks! (:

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
At what point did you switch over to using freezing pulse over firestorm? I am leveling this in beta before the upcoming wipe to see how the leveling feels. There was a couple slow spots but I wasn't really upgrading my gear so that's my fault.

Currently 54 with both firestorm and freezing pulse on a 4L; all gear I've found leveling up. FP is up to 4000dps with HoI and golem out; 5k+ with charges. Firestorm definitely outperforms it still but I use it to leech back some ES.

Just finished Act 7 with basically no issues and I was following the 2nd build. The CI Budget Build (No Shavs & No Skyforths) with under 2k ES and I haven't taken CI yet lol. Definitely has potential.
"
teebeewhy wrote:
At what point did you switch over to using freezing pulse over firestorm? I am leveling this in beta before the upcoming wipe to see how the leveling feels. There was a couple slow spots but I wasn't really upgrading my gear so that's my fault.

Currently 54 with both firestorm and freezing pulse on a 4L; all gear I've found leveling up. FP is up to 4000dps with HoI and golem out; 5k+ with charges. Firestorm definitely outperforms it still but I use it to leech back some ES.

Just finished Act 7 with basically no issues and I was following the 2nd build. The CI Budget Build (No Shavs & No Skyforths) with under 2k ES and I haven't taken CI yet lol. Definitely has potential.

I'm honestly waiting for act 8 to release this coming week, got bored to death of grinding 54 zones to get to maps.

If I had to guess, and depending on my RNG with drops and stuff, I'd probably switch to FP around 65-70. FP gets better the higher level you are (at least with this build).

Firestorm is strong enough to last you til then without many hiccups in between. It's only until maps it starts slowing down.

Again once the wipe hits & we get act 8 I'll be able to test it a little more thoroughly.

Glad you're enjoying the build so far.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Would you suggest Alira for bandits in 3.0?
First off, thanks for the guide!

It's my first character and I'm enjoying it. I'm doing the budget build and not sure what I should be looking to upgrade first, I'm still pretty poor so a 6L is a little out of reach. Any thoughts on what my best investments would be? Thanks.
What to do with leech on 3.0?
Are we looking at a life/ES build since CI is nerf hammered?
hi!

Thanks for this build. It's pretty fun to play. I've just few questions.

1.How do you have 5 power charges without alira? The tree contains only one added power charge.

2. I'm thinking about take two First snow cobalt jewel. With 7 projectiles it can be worth for output damage or not?

3. I havent really good gear but I've only 15k5 dps with a 5 link without power charge at lvl 73. It seems to be bad. Can someone tell me what's wrong ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info