[3.3] LL CI Crit Freezing Pulse by Paige | Shatter Everything! | LL + CI Shenanigans | Off Meta

Hey Paige, whats your damage without the power charges? Any tips on my gear?
"
Keyoto wrote:
Hey Paige, whats your damage without the power charges? Any tips on my gear?

When I quit playing last I gave my items away to other people who were trying out my build. I don't exactly remember what my damage was without charges, but I had max charges pretty much in 1-2 seconds of combat starting.

As far as gear goes.. it's gonna depend on what version of the build you're doing. You'd have to show me your gear.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Working on some versions for 3.0.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
so i just got to 91 and vondered about points...seems instead of just fishing the last 6% es nodes, it made more sence to get 3 points into void barrier for a total of 20% es and 8% all res and 10% inc. Es recharge rate
Spoiler
Passive skill tree build pheonix for anti ignites and lori's for defense and resistances i couldn't make up for.
Void's for +1 to my heralds and golems, Heartbreaker for culling. Goefri's for res and +1 to auras

my gear besides shavs, skyforth, pandemonious and snakepit (got a spare snakepit)
Spoiler

the rest note the boot enchant (as i use a life leech gem i feel this is a better choice*)
Spoiler

all in all i feel pretty good about this setup.
Thanks for the build and i look forward to your reply.
Cheers Rott
IGN=ElitePhanteon
"
Rottingflesh wrote:
so i just got to 91 and vondered about points...seems instead of just fishing the last 6% es nodes, it made more sence to get 3 points into void barrier for a total of 20% es and 8% all res and 10% inc. Es recharge rate
Spoiler
Passive skill tree build pheonix for anti ignites and lori's for defense and resistances i couldn't make up for.
Void's for +1 to my heralds and golems, Heartbreaker for culling. Goefri's for res and +1 to auras

my gear besides shavs, skyforth, pandemonious and snakepit (got a spare snakepit)
Spoiler

the rest note the boot enchant (as i use a life leech gem i feel this is a better choice*)
Spoiler

all in all i feel pretty good about this setup.
Thanks for the build and i look forward to your reply.
Cheers Rott

Hey, cool take on the build, I like your skill tree and the different uniques look interesting all together, passive tree looks solid, things I'd be wondering about is damage, but if that feels fine to you then that's all that matters.

P.S. I'm also a fan of Void Barrier, I used to have it in an older version of this build.

I haven't played since 2.5 and I'm currently leveling on beta, hoping to try out a few different things while I'm at it too.

Glad you're having fun, take care. (:

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Last edited by OhhPaigey on Jun 10, 2017, 4:24:23 PM
What bandit are you taking in beta? Are you just killing them all for the skill points?
"
What bandit are you taking in beta? Are you just killing them all for the skill points?

Hi, currently I killed all.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Hi, i tried this build on my 1st char and love it so thanks for it and for the good guide.

I dont have much currencies for now, but i'll soon ba able to afford a shavronne's.

I'm wondering if i can switch to low life build without CI only with the shav and the cap resist or do i need the skyforth to make it viable?

I have 7k7 ES with a 700es/100% inc es body armor

Sorry for noob question but i'd rlly love getting a shav even if i'm far to get skyforth =D

Thanks again for the guide !
"
Liword wrote:
Hi, i tried this build on my 1st char and love it so thanks for it and for the good guide.

I dont have much currencies for now, but i'll soon ba able to afford a shavronne's.

I'm wondering if i can switch to low life build without CI only with the shav and the cap resist or do i need the skyforth to make it viable?

I have 7k7 ES with a 700es/100% inc es body armor

Sorry for noob question but i'd rlly love getting a shav even if i'm far to get skyforth =D

Thanks again for the guide !

Hi, thanks for the feedback!

If you don't have Skyforths you'll need to find a way to consistently gain Power Charges curses have been a popular way of doing that, but you need another way to gain them for bosses.

Besides that, not running Skyforth will make it easier to cap resists, but in general just make sure you have enough currency to fully switch to LL, you can't half way commit to going LL.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
how do I get the cone of the FP so big as yours without any increased aoe/snakepit rings?
Last edited by danteafk on Jun 14, 2017, 7:27:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info