[3.3] LL CI Crit Freezing Pulse by Paige | Shatter Everything! | LL + CI Shenanigans | Off Meta

Any chance for an updated 3.0 tree? Links seem to be broken :|
Yup, skill tree links are all broken :/

Edit: Seems like poeplanner is down.
Last edited by xCrone on Aug 4, 2017, 11:42:33 AM
Anyone else lose a huge amount of DPS going from 2.6 to 3.0 on this build running the low life version? I lost a massive amount of damage in the update and can't figure out why; there's some slight loss of crit/crit multi in tree and loss of one power charge but that's all I can see yet my damage is much less than previously.
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
Anyone have a working passive tree available?
Get <RÉK†> - Epitome of Indifference
(Need an amazing guild?) PM me, RECRUITING PEOPLE!
Is this build RIP ?
link with skill tree was broken(((
Ok ignore my post above... Lost DPS was because I had not realized that I lost a ton of passives and needed to go questing to get them back.

Feel free to check my Winds_Of_Winter character for low life version if you want help figuring out the 3.0 tree. The LL build is definitely a bit of a glass cannon but seems viable. Build is a bit weaker now in 3.0 because of the loss of Vaal Pact and about 10-20% ES. Some map bosses are more dangerous to the build also due to their increased health (e.g. T15 Daresso). But the DPS is so insane that it makes for a good mapping build.

I don't run the CI variant so can't speak to it. I believe my tree/gear setup to be more optimized than the original LL version posted in OP.
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
May I ask another link for the passive trees? Poeplanner still offline by this day. Grateful.
Trees are not gone just not viewable while poeplanner is down.

I'm currently leveling so within the next day or two I should be into maps and hopefully poeplanner will be up by then.

Ofc I got a ton of testing to do since I haven't really played since 2.6.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Last edited by OhhPaigey on Aug 5, 2017, 5:41:31 PM
Poeplanner is up now.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info