[2.5] c9q9md's Hand Of Wisdom And Action Build (Character info, Raider)

I'm following this tree, but I'm struggling to get any decent ES numbers, even with 1000 int and decent-ish gear. Any advice? When I say low ES I mean like 6k with discipline up, somehow.
"
Yuxakii wrote:
I'm following this tree, but I'm struggling to get any decent ES numbers, even with 1000 int and decent-ish gear. Any advice? When I say low ES I mean like 6k with discipline up, somehow.

you must have low energy rolls on your gear. with about 1000 int i have 8700 shield with discipline up
This build is very good all around. Damage is ok. Can do almost any map mod.
For ele reflect I swap WED with life leech. and equip sibyl's lament. Damage will be low but it will allow you to leech through everything without popping pot.
The mod that I considered dangerous are ele reflect with ele curse if you can't cap lightning resist and ele reflect with minus max resist. Not a good idea to run hard boss with ele reflect though because damage will be too low.
What gem is swapped out for GMP during bossfights?
"
Alrij wrote:
What gem is swapped out for GMP during bossfights?

slower proj for anything t15+, don't really need to on anything lower, it will die in a couple of seconds anyway
"
crazypearce wrote:
"
r3dd09 wrote:
any reason we run elemental focus over added lightning damage? because of EF, we can't shock and freeze stuff.

elemental focus is a TON of extra damage. added lightning give mes 22k dps in town whereas focus gives me 30k. almost a 35% increase

but you can't inflict shock, freeze, or chill because of the gem.
Hey OP,

Can this build do hall of grandmasters?

I want a all purpose end game build badly ..
"
YoursTruly86 wrote:
Hey OP,

I follow this build, grandmasters worked well for me. Died a few times though.
"
Hippone wrote:
"
YoursTruly86 wrote:
Hey OP,

I follow this build, grandmasters worked well for me. Died a few times though.

thank you for replying ; )
"
r3dd09 wrote:
"
crazypearce wrote:
"
r3dd09 wrote:
any reason we run elemental focus over added lightning damage? because of EF, we can't shock and freeze stuff.

elemental focus is a TON of extra damage. added lightning give mes 22k dps in town whereas focus gives me 30k. almost a 35% increase

but you can't inflict shock, freeze, or chill because of the gem.

Shock only matters on big targets. Use Vinktar to shock them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info