[2.5] c9q9md's Hand Of Wisdom And Action Build (Character info, Raider)

"
Avaron121 wrote:
bandits are passive/passive/frenzy :) he said that on youtube ^^

Kill/Attack Speed/Frenzy is better imho
"
2Khajit2Quit wrote:
Why faster attacks? With my build I ended up with 659 Dex and the attack speed with frenzies was plenty. I traded FA out for added lightning.

Currently have 972 int and 12.4k ES, Dps with flasks and charges is 130k with GMP

Can you show offence and defence in ho with aura ?
Last edited by BepBep on Dec 30, 2016, 12:59:55 AM
Hi, im wondering what enchant on helm is best ? Spectral Throw Projectile Deceleration , Spectral Throw Projectile speed or Spectral Throw damage? Or any other enchant?
"
Maumas wrote:
Hi, im wondering what enchant on helm is best ? Spectral Throw Projectile Deceleration , Spectral Throw Projectile speed or Spectral Throw damage? Or any other enchant?

I think spectral throw damage
can you post a level 50 tree? im wondering when i should pick up Unwavering Stance, Vaal Pact, etc.

thanks!
awesome build, i did a similar build that was lvl 82 BF and ripped to merc lab traps cuz i was hybrid a got stunned -.-

gonna try again with this setup
Last edited by ShoOmen on Dec 30, 2016, 10:47:57 AM
"
ShoOmen wrote:
can you post a level 50 tree? im wondering when i should pick up Unwavering Stance, Vaal Pact, etc.

thanks!
awesome build, i did a similar build that was lvl 82 BF and ripped to merc lab traps cuz i was hybrid a got stunned -.-

gonna try again with this setup

i went vaal pact about 50ish when it got a little harder to survive without hp nodes, and i picked up CI around the same time. unwavering stance was about the same time as the 68 claws and mapping
Hi, great build!
But i have a question :P what points in ascendancy? Or can you just update tree?
could you do a guide when you still have all the gem links smh
"
maciekiwa2 wrote:
Hi, great build!
But i have a question :P what points in ascendancy? Or can you just update tree?

Generally speaking, you could do any real combination, but the predominantly accepted "best" one is Poacher, Quartz, Veil, Slaughter. That's also in order of unlock.

The Frenzy Charge bonuses are very powerful and because you can sustain them during any Boss Fight so long as there's enough adds or a boss to hit, you can also maintain Phasing which gives you Elemental Ailment Immunity, a major boon on a CI build because it means you won't be frozen, which is really easy unless you're running an Auxium belt. In addition, no ignites or shocks, the shock part of which is great if you run Vinktar's. The Onslaught path is nice, but is outright worse than the Frenzy nodes in every way and for a CI build, the Quartz nodes are too valuable to give up.
Great build! I am running something similar but am trying out Skin of the Lords with Resolute and no EE. Seems to be working like a BOSS and I am hitting 102k spec throw with slower projectiles instead of GMP for bosses and they melt. With GMP I am at 60K with all flasks up (Vink + Promise). This is all only with 800 int. Still waiting on more levels to hit 1000+ and a couple rings!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info