[2.5] c9q9md's Hand Of Wisdom And Action Build (Character info, Raider)

bandits are passive/passive/frenzy :) he said that on youtube ^^
Hey i guess you went raider but which nodes did u take? sorry for the n00b question xD
"
Hey i guess you went raider but which nodes did u take? sorry for the n00b question xD

Avatar of the Slaughter/ of the Veil
Pls - you offence in HO (approximate value - not necessarily the exact number) - dont aura - or only wrath
I see that some of your gear is missing skill gems? are they just not required?
thx ur awesome build !!

I have one question..!

I usually use enfeeble, When use Elemental Weakness ?
Would you say its a good way to get stun immune with Skyforth and then save like 11 passive points to spend else where? The reason I ask is I have a skyforth from the last build I've played and I wont sell it anyway so if its worth it, I wouldn't really loose anything.
"Had they not taken my home with fire, I would not have taken their children." Witch -
need some levelling guide, T_T .which point i have to take first
Why faster attacks? With my build I ended up with 659 Dex and the attack speed with frenzies was plenty. I traded FA out for added lightning.

Currently have 972 int and 12.4k ES, Dps with flasks and charges is 130k with GMP
"
Rmpz wrote:
Would you say its a good way to get stun immune with Skyforth and then save like 11 passive points to spend else where? The reason I ask is I have a skyforth from the last build I've played and I wont sell it anyway so if its worth it, I wouldn't really loose anything.

In your boot slot it's much better to get a rare with high int and dex. Save your ex and spend it on a Kiara's Determination and good ES rares

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info