[2.5] c9q9md's Hand Of Wisdom And Action Build (Character info, Raider)

reserved
Any tips what to improve?
I may try to test another helm, but tought that flat lightning dmg would be better than int.
Have huge mana problems if I don't hit anything, I have like 2 casts till I have no mana. But I try to run 3 auras with some reduction nodes in tree. Fits, but isnt perfect.
And yeah, my flask setup isn't final yet.. ^^

"

"
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAAHRAecDHgX5DY0OSBEPES8RlhSwFdcV8BcmGYoZ1xpVGo8byB8YH0Ei6iPTKjgrCiy_LlM2PTboOw08vkHQQzFGaUwtTP9OKlH7VP5VhVZIVmNaGluvXfJfal9wYSFtbG8ncLt1y3qEf8aCHoNthMWE74auiEKNfo9Gj2CP-pAKk5WVzJcGmmqboZu1n8uhIqJAo4qly6cIpzCsmK0zr-u1SL3mvqfBxcMzwzrEos0WzZjP3dCt0NDTb9gk2NXaweOE53To1upi6xTsGO0_7g7v6_GK9Pj22vfX-WP7CfzF?accountName=Rhareg&characterName=Conchita_
Last edited by Rhareg on Jan 1, 2017, 6:20:58 PM
guys, need a pic of the damage. Any one?
any tips on the ascendancy to take?
any reason we run elemental focus over added lightning damage? because of EF, we can't shock and freeze stuff.
"
r3dd09 wrote:
any reason we run elemental focus over added lightning damage? because of EF, we can't shock and freeze stuff.

elemental focus is a TON of extra damage. added lightning give mes 22k dps in town whereas focus gives me 30k. almost a 35% increase
What do you think of getting the jewel socket between the witch and shadow over the jewel socket near elemental overload. 20 int and jewel or 8% elemental damage and jewel?
vinktar > reflect
strong build!
Last edited by Y_A_K_U_Z_A on Jan 5, 2017, 10:43:33 AM
a couple of questions :

1. how do you deal with long boss fights when your vinktar runs out?
2. how about getting the ES-dense nodes near witch area?
3. duelist wheel + atziri give us enough leech?
Fun build; been wanting to play ST for a long time again. Just need to save up for a Vinktar's but even then I have no problems with T11-T12 or elemental reflect.

Have you tried picking up the Forces of Nature wheel? Adds 40% more elemental damage and another 6% elemental damage penetration.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info