[2.5] c9q9md's Hand Of Wisdom And Action Build (Character info, Raider)

Hey guys, great build, enjoying it so far, very effective and fun to play.

I'm actualy at lvl 93 and I don't really know what to do with my 2 extra points. I used them to get Mana flows just to get them somewhere while I wait to get 94 (I'll restat them), I think its great atm, 2 points for 20 inte and some more mana/manaregen to be more comfortable. Should I spend these points somewhere else? I think i'm gonna go for a jewel socket (the one near Mind Over Matter) but I'd like to know if there's better options for me? (getting to lvl 94 is imo the max I'll get, so I only watch for nodes that would cost only 3 points).

here is my current skilltree https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAQHRAecDHgX5DY0OSBEPES8RlhSwFdcV8BcmGYoZ1xpVG8gfGB9BIuoj0yo4Kwosvy5TNj026DsNO-M8vkHQQzFE-0ZpTC1M_04qUftU_lWFVkhWY1oaW69ca13yX2pfcGEhZAltbG5pbyd1y3qEfq9_xoIeg22ESITFhO-GrohCiiiNGY1-j0aPYI_6kAqTlZXMlwaaapuhm7Wfy6EiokCjiqXLpwinMKyYrTOv67VIvea-p8HFwzPDOsNtxKLNFs2Yz93QrdDQ02_V-Ngk2NXZX9rB3YzgEud06NbqYusU62PsGO0_7g7v6_GK9Pj31_lj_MU=

Thanks
how does he get the spectral throw blades to return so fast and not travel so far ?

anyone knows?
"
RoDyLeBaDDiE wrote:

I'm actualy at lvl 93 and I don't really know what to do with my 2 extra points.
Thanks

I'd travel towards Forces of Nature. It's probably worthwile speccing out of some projectile damage nodes at the ranger start (take the dex nodes just above instead) and apply the spare points to pick up the Forces of Nature node.
Not a bad build for farm low tier maps up to t14...
Not really endgame miracle tho i think it need some buff or really expensive gear to farm endgame...
But still its the poorman st build and i really enjoy the frenzy + whirl

I hope they dont ruin it in next patch tho.. i dont think it needs nerf at all becouse first of all you have good dmg but you loose a lot of defense from not having a shield and 2nd you cannot do a lot of map mods and you cant get higher then 8-9k es without sell your soul....
Overall thats a really good balanced build and fun for playing.
I recommend for people who just want fast lvl and farm some currency from open world maps...
I dont recommend if you want to go Uber or shaper or anything harder then t14 map.

I have capped the build and i tested a lot of different trees in standart with 920 regalia and etc... no matter what you do it`s still around the mid rank in terms of endgame
Last edited by saninn1 on Jan 12, 2017, 10:54:06 AM
"
saninn1 wrote:
I dont recommend if you want to go Uber or shaper or anything harder then t14 map.

What builds do you think are better for Uber/Shaper? - IMO, this build functions quite well against high level content.
"
saninn1 wrote:
Not a bad build for farm low tier maps up to t14...
Not really endgame miracle tho i think it need some buff or really expensive gear to farm endgame...
But still its the poorman st build and i really enjoy the frenzy + whirl

I hope they dont ruin it in next patch tho.. i dont think it needs nerf at all becouse first of all you have good dmg but you loose a lot of defense from not having a shield and 2nd you cannot do a lot of map mods and you cant get higher then 8-9k es without sell your soul....
Overall thats a really good balanced build and fun for playing.
I recommend for people who just want fast lvl and farm some currency from open world maps...

I have capped the build and i tested a lot of different trees in standart with 920 regalia and etc... no matter what you do it`s still around the mid rank in terms of endgame

I don't really understand why it's a midrank end game build. It tears through all end game content with no difficulty at all?

how does he run the 3 auras? even with enlighten lvl 3 it shouldnt be possible

can anyone enlighten me?
"
Kobei wrote:
how does he run the 3 auras? even with enlighten lvl 3 it shouldnt be possible

can anyone enlighten me?

Where do you see him running 3 auras?
"
Kobei wrote:
how does he get the spectral throw blades to return so fast and not travel so far ?

anyone knows?

On some boss fights he's using Slower Projectiles.
to hankinsohl, oh i see i see

i understand the slower projectiles now i guess, it makes it return faster? maybe i go try

and in his gear he linked 3 auras to enlighten so i just assumed he ran 3 and it confused me

sorry im a noob and also a forum noob, dont know how to quote n stuff

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info